pY Alien Life - Discussion

pyanodon's mods are here

Moderator: pyanodon

factoriogame1121
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: pY Alien Life - Discussion

Post by factoriogame1121 »

While traveling the recipes through FNEI (love it), I came across two nearly identical "Phagnot cub" recipes in "assisted embryology" technology. Both are the same in terms of production time, quantity of produced and required products. But the second recipe, among other things, has a requirement of 15 unprocessed fibers. Is that how it should be?

ps. the same thing with "Grod MK 01" in technology "Grod package for smart farms". What is their difference?

immortal_sniper1
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by immortal_sniper1 »

factoriogame1121 wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:48 pm
While traveling the recipes through FNEI (love it), I came across two nearly identical "Phagnot cub" recipes in "assisted embryology" technology. Both are the same in terms of production time, quantity of produced and required products. But the second recipe, among other things, has a requirement of 15 unprocessed fibers. Is that how it should be?

ps. the same thing with "Grod MK 01" in technology "Grod package for smart farms". What is their difference?
it will be looked up

factoriogame1121
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

immortal_sniper1 wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:56 pm
factoriogame1121 wrote:

it will be looked up
I’m sorry, I figured it out - it seems, the point is in the number of objects planted by a smart farm.
Only it seemed to me that the very placement of this smart farm on the ground is somewhat inflexible (we are talking about the territory behind the fence).
In addition, if you run a prepared farm with a different replicator or even with a different item, there will be no effect. Would you like to do something like a notification so people can sort it out? Or the complexity of the mod does not provide for this?) I am happy with everything if that. Just share my comments, if it comes in handy.

immortal_sniper1
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

factoriogame1121 wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:02 pm
immortal_sniper1 wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:56 pm
factoriogame1121 wrote:

it will be looked up
I’m sorry, I figured it out - it seems, the point is in the number of objects planted by a smart farm.
Only it seemed to me that the very placement of this smart farm on the ground is somewhat inflexible (we are talking about the territory behind the fence).
In addition, if you run a prepared farm with a different replicator or even with a different item, there will be no effect. Would you like to do something like a notification so people can sort it out? Or the complexity of the mod does not provide for this?) I am happy with everything if that. Just share my comments, if it comes in handy.
ask king for that sort of notification since that falls outside my expertise

factoriogame1121
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

King Arthur, as an option, you can prohibit placing any items that are not intended for this purpose with the words "please put the replicator here (the recipe of which was launched)" into the cell of the "shipped cargo" by the smart farm (but then you will have to think about how to cancel the launch, to change a prepared recipe, for example). In addition, a description of how many units of objects are planted in a smart farm after its launch can be added to the corresponding recipes.
If, of course, I understood everything correctly and if I did not lag behind life somewhere:D

Gride
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Gride »

What is a first source of bone meal right now? I can find only cottonguts but using their bones is pain

immortal_sniper1
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Gride wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:43 pm
What is a first source of bone meal right now? I can find only cottonguts but using their bones is pain
vrauk can be used use the mat+bone recipe but for a more proper animal look ulric and muk up (wherever is first) , or maybe auog but ulric is best overall

Gride
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Gride »

immortal_sniper1 wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:26 pm
Gride wrote:
vrauk can be used use the mat+bone recipe but for a more proper animal look ulric and muk up (wherever is first) , or maybe auog but ulric is best overall
i cant find any bone related vrauk recipies, they give chitine only, am i missing something? And ulric require good alien sample which way behind green science (as well as mukmoux)

immortal_sniper1
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Gride wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:53 pm
immortal_sniper1 wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:26 pm
Gride wrote:
i cant find any bone related vrauk recipies, they give chitine only, am i missing something? And ulric require good alien sample which way behind green science (as well as mukmoux)
i forgot vrauk has no bone use then auog

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

Vrauks, as other chitin-based creatures have no bones. ;)
pY Coal processing mod
Discord: Pyanodon #5791

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

We´ve been working a lot here behind the curtains. New features in the next releases. :)
pY Coal processing mod

immortal_sniper1
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

pyanodon wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:28 pm

We´ve been working a lot here behind the curtains. New features in the next releases. :)
are those the split in 3 tech?
or something else? when will the next release be?

Memoria
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Memoria »

Ooohhh nice!
BTW will the part of the tech tree with the py-SpaceProgram be expanded upon further in AL or is that part of another mod?

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

Memoria wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:11 am
Ooohhh nice!
BTW will the part of the tech tree with the py-SpaceProgram be expanded upon further in AL or is that part of another mod?
space will be its own thing

ShadowGlass
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by ShadowGlass »

The new honey-to-ethanol recipe requires 3 fluid inputs, but the bioreactor only has 2 available:
20201113165905_1.jpg
20201113165905_1.jpg (166.01 KiB) Viewed 5077 times

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

very weird, will check it out.
pY Coal processing mod

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

pyanodon wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:36 am
very weird, will check it out.
edit: was fixed.
pY Coal processing mod

mordras
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by mordras »

There is a deadlock with the Arqad Honey.

Py Science Pack
Requires Good Alien Sample
Requires DNA Polymerase
Requires Arqad Honey

Arqad Honey is unlocked by Arqad - Stage 2 which requires the Py Science Pack to research.

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

mordras wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:48 am

Py Science Pack
Requires DNA Polymerase
Requires Arqad Honey

Arqad Honey is unlocked by Arqad - Stage 2 which requires the Py Science Pack to research.
already known and im already working on the fix

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

mordras wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:48 am

Py Science Pack
Requires DNA Polymerase
Requires Arqad Honey

release version 1.9.8 should fix it

Return to “PyMods”