What should we do next?

pyanodon's mods are here

Moderator: pyanodon

What the next mod in pySuite you´d like to see?

Poll ended at Tue May 07, 2019 2:27 pm

pY Alternative Energy
12%
pY Alien Life
47%
pY Industry upgrades
41%

Total votes: 74

splatlevel
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: What should we do next?

Post by splatlevel »

I haven't had much time to try out RO or PH outside of just messing around in creative mode here and there, but what I remember from my previous Py playthroughs was how often bioprocessing recipes tended to be huge limiting factors... However, I feel without Bobs having official support there is now a pretty big gap in helpful upgrades, so industry gets my vote.

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Airat9000 »

pyanodon bro!

I have a big request in the future as you finish all your mods, I would ask you to make all your mods in sd format. where it would be convenient to reduce the consumption of a game from 8 gigs to at least 2-3 gigs. because I'm playing right now with all 150 mods, including bob, angels, darkstar and others, my maximum is 3 gigabytes. and your only takes 7 gigs without their mods .. just do not want to take a new computer for the game only.

У меня большая просьба в будущем как закончите все моды свои, я попросил бы вас сделать все ваши моды в сд формате. где бы удобно сократить с 8 гигов потребление игры, до хотя бы 2-3 гигов. потому что я вот играю щас всеми 150 модами, включая боба, ангелс, даркстар и прочие у меня максимум берет 3 гига. а ваша только берет 7 гигов без их модов.. просто не хочется брать компьютер новый под игру только.

liwers
Inserter
Inserter

Post by liwers »

TwentyEighty wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:54 pm
Did the China bloc just vote AL?
Sorry, Kitty didn't reply at once, 'cause Kitty is still busying with magic geomantic design and decalculation work for the pupils in the real life..

Yesterday, Kitty asked if any my fellow Pyanodonian had vote for any next option, and.. they gave me 3 answers, as follow:

1. Few did as what Kitty said, 'vote for the pyAE', and that came out for only 9 votes.. :cry:

2. Some Pyanodonian don't even had a Official account, because they can't receive the captcha in mainland China.. :shock:

3. Most Pyanodonian said (translated): English..? What English..? What is English..? :o

So urhhhhhh.. WTF no one cares about energy production..? And WTH there're so many Pyanodonian who're so self-abusive, which they want a more complicated addon comes out..!?

Meow..!
This is Liwers 'Kitty' Loor, a extremly very cute kitty.. Meow..! :P

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

pyAL then!

it will be big and complex..but i will try to not be as complex as pyHT. Also, it will be the mod that will take most of time...so, dont expect anything that early since model creatures are like...5x harder than machines. Now, i will take some time to plan a very rought idea and tech, so when i have something to show, i will create a new thread for those interested in see the progress. Wish me luck.
pY Coal processing mod
Discord: Pyanodon #5791

ZombieMooose
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by ZombieMooose »

pyanodon wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 10:08 pm
Wish me luck.
Good luck!
"men will literally learn everything about ancient Rome instead of going to therapy"

Mella
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Mella »

Good luck to you pyanodon withh PY Alien Life Processing development :)

When you'll think about udead for PYALP please make mk1 mk2 mk3 mk4 versions for PYFE and PYHT it'll be great and these machines will have serious profit for our production lines 8-)
Last edited by Mella on Wed May 15, 2019 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

immortal_sniper1
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by immortal_sniper1 »

Mella wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 12:52 pm
Good like to you pyanodon withh PY Alien Life Processing development :)

When you'll think about udead for PYALP please make mk1 mk2 mk3 mk4 versions for PYFE and PYHT it'll be great and these machines will have serious profit for our production lines 8-)
imply use modules
also many pyFE buildings are better with modules then if u had higher tiers of them
same for pyHT
since py has a habit of reducing module slots with lvl one can only use productivity in the mk1
nano assembler is a good example it has 4 slots a mak4 would have none if py continues his trend

if u use speed only u are fine but if you plan to use productivity they are useless for you

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Mella wrote:

Here i can completely by agree wit her - these buildings will be helpful - PYCP have mk1 - mk4 building, PYRO have mk1 - mk4 buildings, PYPH have mk1 - mk4 buildngs
So why PYFE and PYHT can't have new versions of buildings - not for all buildings but for most
Nickname on ModPortal - Naron79

immortal_sniper1
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by immortal_sniper1 »

aklesey1 wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 8:26 am
Mella wrote:

Here i can completely by agree wit her - these buildings will be helpful - PYCP have mk1 - mk4 building, PYRO have mk1 - mk4 buildings, PYPH have mk1 - mk4 buildngs
So why PYFE and PYHT can't have new versions of buildings - not for all buildings but for most
be careful what you wish for.
in the past i wanted auto factory with tiers py providet them BUT he removed most modules !
mk1 is the one with most modules and the mk4 have few or no modules at all
IF you are interested in speed alone u are fine BUT if you plan to use productivity it will be a disaster !
in vanilla both the speed and modules slots of an assembler increase with tier BUT in py speed increases and module slots decrease
even if i have mk4 buildings if i decide to use productivity i end up using mk1 anyway and i need to beacon them heavily with speed
so its not all good when you have mk4 buildings

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Oh god don't be crazy, relax immortal_sniper1 it feels like u're taking things too strange
Just think about another players needs
I'm trying not to use modules wthout necessity
Each new tier have less slots for modules and i like it - bcuz it helping to avoid imbalance when machine with modules will have turbo speed
Nickname on ModPortal - Naron79

Return to “PyMods”