bug and suggestions

pyanodon's mods are here

Moderator: pyanodon

Cardoyle
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: bug and suggestions

Post by Cardoyle »

Your circuits also have a different Icon to mine(Some Mod?), could this be effecting the results?

woniubbg
Inserter
Inserter

Post by woniubbg »

Cardoyle wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am
Your circuits also have a different Icon to mine(Some Mod?), could this be effecting the results?
not at all just a icon ^.^

futilityd
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by futilityd »

Tonight I updated all the pymods to the new versions (coal to 1.0.18, fusion to 1.1.7, hightech to 1.0.18, industry to 1.1.1, ores to 1.1.16), and got a crash to desktop when trying to load a map from the previous pymods versions. I checked the mods list in-game and saw that there was a dependency now on a mod I hadn't installed before - stdlib. I installed that and the problem went away. It was strange that I didn't get an error message about a missing mod - it just crashed with an exception log.

Anyway, in case anyone has the same problem with the update, the solution in my case was to install the Factorio Standard Library mod.

Cardoyle
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Cardoyle »

futilityd wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:44 am
Tonight I updated all the pymods to the new versions (coal to 1.0.18, fusion to 1.1.7, hightech to 1.0.18, industry to 1.1.1, ores to 1.1.16), and got a crash to desktop when trying to load a map from the previous pymods versions. I checked the mods list in-game and saw that there was a dependency now on a mod I hadn't installed before - stdlib. I installed that and the problem went away. It was strange that I didn't get an error message about a missing mod - it just crashed with an exception log.

Anyway, in case anyone has the same problem with the update, the solution in my case was to install the Factorio Standard Library mod.
"+1", Cheers

mxpal
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by mxpal »

i cant load a 0.16 savegame after updating to 0.17

i have installed factorio standard library already
can help me take a look?
Attachments
factorio-current.log
(23.47 KiB) Downloaded 86 times

brainiac
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by brainiac »

This also fixed the crash for me - furthermore this new version of py + fix also solved the inconsistency with Bobs&Angels recipes for robot parts
(they now require resistor 2, and not the obsolete basic electronic components)

Return to “PyMods”