Random Raw Materials on tooltip tech tree(FIXED)

pyanodon's mods are here

Moderator: pyanodon

Cardoyle
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Random Raw Materials on tooltip tech tree(FIXED)

Post by Cardoyle »

Hi

Hopefully someone can help me out with this little problem. I have updated to 0.17 and it plays real good. I can now even play with high res GFX turned on and it looks amazing.
I do have one problem, when i hover over the effects when the tech tree is open the game seems to hang(sometimes crashes it depending on the item). I think it has something to do with the raw materials part as you can see from the screen shot,(they look totally random). When i start a new game this dosn't happen as the raw materials shown are correct. Does anyone know how i can fix it on my current save?

Thanks in advance

EDIT:This is now fixed with 0.17.7, it now just says "Too complex to Calculate", but no hang ups or crashes
Attachments
Random Raw Splitter.PNG
Random Raw Splitter.PNG (388.4 KiB) Viewed 1144 times
Normal Raw.PNG
Normal Raw.PNG (195.34 KiB) Viewed 1144 times
Last edited by Cardoyle on Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Random Raw Materials on tooltip tech tree

Post by pyanodon »

Cardoyle wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:08 pm
Hi

Hopefully someone can help me out with this little problem. I have updated to 0.17 and it plays real good. I can now even play with high res GFX turned on and it looks amazing.
I do have one problem, when i hover over the effects when the tech tree is open the game seems to hang(sometimes crashes it depending on the item). I think it has something to do with the raw materials part as you can see from the screen shot,(they look totally random). When i start a new game this dosn't happen as the raw materials shown are correct. Does anyone know how i can fix it on my current save?

Thanks in advance

That happens a lot here too, i dunno whats happening and in some recipes it takes so long that appears the game stop working.
pY Coal processing mod
Discord: Pyanodon #5791

Cardoyle
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Cardoyle »

Hmm it is strange on a new game it is fine and even the crafting menu they show correct...

Cardoyle
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Cardoyle »

Been searching over the internet for a solution only thing that came near was this post here

viewtopic.php?t=64412

It mentions something about "allow_decomposition = false", but i have no clue about coding so basically i am probably typing a load of poop

Return to “PyMods”