Py Burner eats even the fuel

pyanodon's mods are here

Moderator: pyanodon

JooCons
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Py Burner eats even the fuel

Post by JooCons »

There is a problem with the Burner. It starts to dispose even of fuel once its fuel slot is full (e.g. once it has 200 coke as fuel the inserter inserts coke into the burner which then disposes of the coke), but I only want to dispose of e.g. bones once the circuit condition to send bones to the burner is met. Am I missing something? Is there a way to burn anything but the fuel used to do so?

JooCons
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Py Burner eats even the fuel

Post by JooCons »

Just In case this problem will not get a solution, I came up with one that involves very basic circuit networking. Here is the bp:

The bottom belt brings in fuel for the burner, the right-top belt brings in whatever you want to be burned. Belts are set on Read Belt Contents + Hold, the yellow inserter is set to be enabled if "Anything > 0", with Override stack size to 1.

JooCons
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by JooCons »

I just observed that even with this "solution" the problem persists in the long term, as it will still fill the burner with fuel up to the maximum 200 stack, moment from which it starts to burn the fuel alongside the other items as well (even though not on a constant basis).

Could you please LIMIT the fuel insertion to, say, 5, exactly as the assemblers are configured to accept only twice the amount of each ingredient required for the current recipe?

JooCons
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by JooCons »

I finally found the problem. It was a mod (pyanodon burner fix) which created this bug. I removed it and now the burner won't eat the fuel any longer. I appologize for the misunderstanding.

Return to “PyMods”