Can't seem to install PyIndustry

pyanodon's mods are here

Moderator: pyanodon

Onikoroshi
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Can't seem to install PyIndustry

Post by Onikoroshi »

When I look at my installed mods list, it only says Pyanodons Coal Processing, Pyanodons Fusion Energy, and Pyanodons HighTech. When I go to the Install list and search "pyanodon" it shows Pyandodons Industry as well. So, I click to install that, wait a while (my internet is *really* slow), and when the bar finally fills up, it shows me an error that says "PyIndustry is already installed." I look back on my mods list, and sure enough, it's listed there now.EDIT: Now, when I got back to the mods list after "installing" it, it's still not listed (probably because Factorio restarts when you install a mod). But, every time I restart Factorio, it's missing again.

I'm also missing some stuff I saw in KatherineOfSky's playthrough, like the huge storage tanks, and am wondering if it's due to the "missing" but not missing mod.

Anyone have any ideas? Love the mod otherwise! Gave me an excuse to try out a bi-directional bus! :D

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Can't seem to install PyIndustry

Post by kingarthur »

i would suggest deleting any folder or folders of pyindustries from your mod folder and try downloading and installing it manually from the mod portal.

Onikoroshi
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Can't seem to install PyIndustry

Post by Onikoroshi »

kingarthur wrote:i would suggest deleting any folder or folders of pyindustries from your mod folder and try downloading and installing it manually from the mod portal.
Tracked down the mod folders, deleted pyindustry, tried downloading it from factorio again, and presto! It's working now, and I have warehousing and liquid storage to research! Thank you so much!

Return to “PyMods”