pY Raw Ores Discussion

pyanodon's mods are here

Moderator: pyanodon

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: pY Raw Ores Discussion

Post by aklesey1 »

Hey, i will agree with Mella - i sut playing in peaceful mod bcuz i don't won't to worry about base defensing - my base is growing by leaps and bounds
And i agree that the nickel chain can be unbalanced - and i'm getting my main part of aluminium pulp from nickel chain bcuz nickel plates and nichrome are very popular in my base :D
Nickname on ModPortal - Naron79

immortal_sniper1
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by immortal_sniper1 »

aklesey1 wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:25 pm
Hey, i will agree with Mella - i sut playing in peaceful mod bcuz i don't won't to worry about base defensing - my base is growing by leaps and bounds
And i agree that the nickel chain can be unbalanced - and i'm getting my main part of aluminium pulp from nickel chain bcuz nickel plates and nichrome are very popular in my base :D
yes nickel based Al is great to it is like 40% of all Al i get since atm nickel is needed in huge quantities for the rocket , Al plates and duraluminium consumption together is lower then nickel in the grans scheme of things

Mella
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Mella »

Looks like production of silver plates from molten silver is some low - only 10 silver plates (by comparsion with lead plates - there all looks excellent) - i need many silver in PYPH to produce ethylene chloridrin and then to produce chloroethanol and then to produce ethylene Glycol
Also silver plates are very popular in PYHT for many electronic parts like solder, glass core, Nexelit-Silver Matrix
Also Silver-Zinc alloy eats many silver plates - its needed for Silver foam, Silver foam need for byopolymer
Even molten chrome gives 25 chrome plates not 10 as it with silver polates
Molten titanium gives 20 titanium plates
May be molten silver can give 20 plates but not 10 plates?
Of course i can use particle accelerator to get silver plates from silver plates from copper plates - but PA consumes lots of energy

Want to hear your opinion people about this moment

Blokus
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Blokus »

Ethylene glycol is messed up all around, and has been the whole time. But that's really another subject.

I never really had a shortage of silver as a byproduct of lead production, just smelting the dust. But I also never got to utility science where you need silver zinc alloy and such.

What throughput are you dealing with? With efficiency modules, PA works quite well for a number of things, until the throughput gets too high.

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

Blokus wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:59 pm
Ethylene glycol is messed up all around, and has been the whole time. But that's really another subject.

I never really had a shortage of silver as a byproduct of lead production, just smelting the dust. But I also never got to utility science where you need silver zinc alloy and such.

What throughput are you dealing with? With efficiency modules, PA works quite well for a number of things, until the throughput gets too high.
No more efficiency modules in pa

Mella
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Mella »

Can't say there some messed - everything is systematized
I jsut want to process my natural gas to more valueble products

Mella
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Mella »

Another reason to balace nickel chain in the moment where we getting aluminium pulp is that the aluminium plates needed to make hydrogen peroxide from anthraquinone
Hydrogen peroxide is needed for acid solvent in copper chain
I'm using copper to produce methanol, and yes i know that there're many ways to get methanol by another ways
But i need many copper for electronics and cables and in small parts in PYPH and etc

Blokus
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Blokus »

Mella wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:25 pm
Can't say there some messed - everything is systematized
I jsut want to process my natural gas to more valueble products
I meant that making ethylene glycol costs too much in general for it to be worth using in any optional fashion.

immortal_sniper1
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

so here are my numbers i process silver up to the end and het plates , for lead i melt high grade and burn like 50-60% of the high grade i make , and yes silver is way to popular , silver zinc alloy and silver foam mostly , and optical cores

i find nickel ok but it is like way to use for supper alloys

Mella
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Mella »

immortal_sniper1 wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:22 pm
Sorry WHAT? Pls express more correctly if you can - nickel is very needed for super alloy

immortal_sniper1
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Mella wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:52 pm
immortal_sniper1 wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:22 pm
Sorry WHAT? Pls express more correctly if you can - nickel is very needed for super alloy

as a chain it is ok in terms of ore/plates and external inputs

BUT the nickel demand in alloys is broke

chain is ok but uses arent

Mella
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Mella »

Can't understand what is broken and in which alloys?
Nichrome? Or super alloy?
I'm playing on pure py mods no angel's no bob''s

immortal_sniper1
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Mella wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:02 pm
Can't understand what is broken and in which alloys?
Nichrome? Or super alloy?
I'm playing on pure py mods no angel's no bob''s
super alloy - nickel cost is through the roof and the atmosphere , not to mention all else that goes in it

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Where to use tons of slacked lime which i can get with acytelene?
I'm trying to mine more lead ore to get more silver and i need tons of acytelene
Whre can be used slacked lime in other ways?
Or may be we need to create recipe to turn slacked lime into limestone back as it now when we making sodium hydroxide?

And i don't need many sodium hydroxide bcuz i'm spanding tons of chlorine in some ways so i have many sodium hydroxide :D

Blokus
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Blokus »

aklesey1 wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:24 pm
Where to use tons of slacked lime which i can get with acytelene?
I'm trying to mine more lead ore to get more silver and i need tons of acytelene
Whre can be used slacked lime in other ways?
Or may be we need to create recipe to turn slacked lime into limestone back as it now when we making sodium hydroxide?

And i don't need many sodium hydroxide bcuz i'm spanding tons of chlorine in some ways so i have many sodium hydroxide :D
Yes, slacked lime is something you'll probably want to void some of the time.

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

At times I want sodium hydroxide to find as many uses as possible ;)

BorisEagle
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by BorisEagle »

pyanodon wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:19 am
Ronin wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:36 am
Hello Pyanadon.

I have all the ingredients available to make the Super-alloy except for HE4 which has me at a standstill. I know of only 2 ways in which to get initial HE4. The first is the crack Liquid Clean Air into Dry Gas Stream which gives off HE4 as a byproduct. The second is through Particle Accelerator. Then after the ability to create Ethanolamime, the main flow is as laid out in your diagrams to start with petgas through to Dry Gas Stream where combined with Ethanolamine to create High Purified Gas and then on through the chain. https://imgur.com/a/OQuU6

Ethanolamine requires GenLab and Bio Reactors for the creation which both require Super-alloy so that path is not viable.
The cracking of the Liquid Clean Air is blocked at the previous point in the chain of creating Cold Clean Air. The recipe used to call for Cold Air and Filtration Media but was changed to Cold Air and Biofilm. Biofilm cannot be made because it requires Rayon, which needs Fiber which is made in the Centrifuge.

I have looked for other methods to get the HE4 including the Particle Accelerator which can make it if you have a Proton Donor, which of course is made with Rayon. I don't see anything else in the early chain that will yield the early HE4.

Have I identified a deadlock or am I missing a critical research path?

Good point, i will check it out asap!!
I think this deadlock is back again. And there is no Particle Accelerator way anymore. Gen Lab don't need Super-alloy now, but Bio Reactor still need it.

Bio Reactor needs Super-alloy to be built
Super-alloy needs Helium
Helium road maps are the following:
1) Helium <- Liquid Clean Air <- Cold Clean Air <- Cold Air <- Liquid Nitrogen <- Liquid Rich Gas <- Rich Gas <- High Purified Gas <- Ethanolamine
2) Helium <- Liquid Clean Air <- Cold Clean Air <- Cold Air <- Liquid Nitrogen <- Helium Rich Gas <- High Purified Gas <- Ethanolamine

Ethanolamine can be produced only in Bio Reactor. Deadlock?

BTW, many thanks for the mod, I really enjoy the hardcore game with Bobs+Angels+Pyanodons mods combined by KingArthur.

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

BorisEagle wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:25 am
pyanodon wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:19 am
Ronin wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:36 am
Hello Pyanadon.

I have all the ingredients available to make the Super-alloy except for HE4 which has me at a standstill. I know of only 2 ways in which to get initial HE4. The first is the crack Liquid Clean Air into Dry Gas Stream which gives off HE4 as a byproduct. The second is through Particle Accelerator. Then after the ability to create Ethanolamime, the main flow is as laid out in your diagrams to start with petgas through to Dry Gas Stream where combined with Ethanolamine to create High Purified Gas and then on through the chain. https://imgur.com/a/OQuU6

Ethanolamine requires GenLab and Bio Reactors for the creation which both require Super-alloy so that path is not viable.
The cracking of the Liquid Clean Air is blocked at the previous point in the chain of creating Cold Clean Air. The recipe used to call for Cold Air and Filtration Media but was changed to Cold Air and Biofilm. Biofilm cannot be made because it requires Rayon, which needs Fiber which is made in the Centrifuge.

I have looked for other methods to get the HE4 including the Particle Accelerator which can make it if you have a Proton Donor, which of course is made with Rayon. I don't see anything else in the early chain that will yield the early HE4.

Have I identified a deadlock or am I missing a critical research path?

Good point, i will check it out asap!!
I think this deadlock is back again. And there is no Particle Accelerator way anymore. Gen Lab don't need Super-alloy now, but Bio Reactor still need it.

Super-alloy needs Helium
1) Helium <- Liquid Clean Air <- Cold Clean Air <- Cold Air <- Liquid Nitrogen <- Liquid Rich Gas <- Rich Gas <- High Purified Gas <- Ethanolamine
2) Helium <- Liquid Clean Air <- Cold Clean Air <- Cold Air <- Liquid Nitrogen <- Helium Rich Gas <- High Purified Gas <- Ethanolamine

BTW, many thanks for the mod, I really enjoy the hardcore game with Bobs+Angels+Pyanodons mods combined by KingArthur.
full pymods or only some of them?

BorisEagle
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by BorisEagle »

kingarthur wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:29 am
BorisEagle wrote:

Super-alloy needs Helium

Used:
Pyanodons Coal Processing
Pyanodons Fusion Energy
Pyanodons HighTech
Pyanodons Industry

Not used:
Pyanodons Raw Ores
Pyanodons Petroleum Handling

P.S. Just saw that we are in pY Raw Ores Discussion, sorry for continuing an offtopic

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

BorisEagle wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:35 am
kingarthur wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:29 am
BorisEagle wrote:

Super-alloy needs Helium

Used:
Pyanodons Coal Processing
Pyanodons Fusion Energy
Pyanodons HighTech
Pyanodons Industry

Not used:
Pyanodons Raw Ores
Pyanodons Petroleum Handling

P.S. Just saw that we are in pY Raw Ores Discussion, sorry for continuing an offtopic
its fine. ill get this checked out

Return to “PyMods”