Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: pY Raw Ores Discussion

Post by immortal_sniper1 »

aklesey1 wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:38 pm
Schattenlord wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:59 am
I was exploring the new py Raw Ore Mod pack in combination with the other pY mods and I think I reached a dead end. I want to craft red transport belts and tunnels which require stainless steel. To get stainless steel you need Aramid which is produced in Nano-Material Factory. To build a Nano-Material Factory I need red transport belts. Looks like a catch 22 for me or can I produce the Aramid in different building as well? Any help welcome.
Oh crap i looked into recipe for "molten stainless steel"
And i saw that i'll need niobium
Oh crap.......... it means that i'll need tons of niobium plates for my belts! :roll: :P

And why pyanodon not decided to improve niobium chain priduction? Niobium plates have many many uses :lol:
After all, I did not ask to improve the production chain for molybdenum, I'm not talking about vanadium which is also in order
Vanaium will be used in recipe for super steel which wil be needed for blue belts :)

Hey pyanodon what do u think about 2 new tiers for belts for py industry? No bob's belts if no bob logistics when playing with pure py mods...
i asked him and he said no because graphics are hard to meke for those
do like i did install a belt mod untimate belt or ultrabelt was its name

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Found 2 another deadlocks
1) Dimethyldichlorosilane requires crushed copper but there're no recipe for crushed copper
2) Vanadium pulp 2 requires crushed iron but there're no recipe for crushed iron
Using only py suite without bob's mods

And bug in recipe for coal fines - https://yadi.sk/i/xGtMEy6TzHBoig - 50 Thickened Coal Fines + 50 Thickened Coal Fines = 1 Pyrite + 100 Coal Fines + 20 High Ash Fines - we need 100 Thickened Coal Fines or we need 50 Thickened Coal Fines ? :?:
Nickname on ModPortal - Naron79

septemberWaves
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by septemberWaves »

One thing I have a problem with in Raw Ores (with the rest of the Pyanodon mods installed) is sodium aluminate. The only way to obtain it requires 300 aluminium pulp 4 for each individual sodium aluminate item. This translates to either 150 aluminium ore, or (as a byproduct of nickel processing 3, which requires blue science) several hundred nickel ore (I haven't yet figured out the exact numbers because nickel processing gets complicated, but it take 40 grade 4 nickel which (ignoring byproducts) amounts to 400 ore). This wouldn't necessarily be an issue if it was a high-end product that's not used very often, but it's a key ingredient of tier-2 circuits (each of which requires 2.5 sodium aluminate in capacitors, or 375 aluminium ore just for the sodium aluminate because blue science needs tier-two circuits to start with). Considering the other requirements of tier-two circuits, I'm not sure this is balanced particularly well since circuits are so commonly used. I realize changing the recipe of sodium aluminate would change the aluminium processing chain, but perhaps the recipe for capacitor 2 could be modified to require less sodium aluminate in total.

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

aklesey1 wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:46 pm
Found 2 another deadlocks
1) Dimethyldichlorosilane requires crushed copper but there're no recipe for crushed copper
2) Vanadium pulp 2 requires crushed iron but there're no recipe for crushed iron
Using only py suite without bob's mods

And bug in recipe for coal fines - https://yadi.sk/i/xGtMEy6TzHBoig - 50 Thickened Coal Fines + 50 Thickened Coal Fines = 1 Pyrite + 100 Coal Fines + 20 High Ash Fines - we need 100 Thickened Coal Fines or we need 50 Thickened Coal Fines ? :?:
1 and 2 confirmed and fixed.

The coal fines isnt a bug..stop calling it a bug, that doesnt block you from playing, its just a duplicate ingredient..and it on purpose. ALL jig recipes get duplicated inputs when there´s only one fluid to goes in.
pY Coal processing mod
Discord: Pyanodon #5791

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

septemberWaves wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:35 pm
One thing I have a problem with in Raw Ores (with the rest of the Pyanodon mods installed) is sodium aluminate. The only way to obtain it requires 300 aluminium pulp 4 for each individual sodium aluminate item. This translates to either 150 aluminium ore, or (as a byproduct of nickel processing 3, which requires blue science) several hundred nickel ore (I haven't yet figured out the exact numbers because nickel processing gets complicated, but it take 40 grade 4 nickel which (ignoring byproducts) amounts to 400 ore). This wouldn't necessarily be an issue if it was a high-end product that's not used very often, but it's a key ingredient of tier-2 circuits (each of which requires 2.5 sodium aluminate in capacitors, or 375 aluminium ore just for the sodium aluminate because blue science needs tier-two circuits to start with). Considering the other requirements of tier-two circuits, I'm not sure this is balanced particularly well since circuits are so commonly used. I realize changing the recipe of sodium aluminate would change the aluminium processing chain, but perhaps the recipe for capacitor 2 could be modified to require less sodium aluminate in total.
I will take that in consideration, thank you.
pY Coal processing mod

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

The coal fines isnt a bug..stop calling it a bug, that doesnt block you from playing, its just a duplicate ingredient..and it on purpose. ALL jig recipes get duplicated inputs when there´s only one fluid to goes in
Ok in the end of ends i need 100 Thickened Coal Fines that's all i wanted to know - just strange why the same fluid needed to be pushed into two pipes and not into one pipe

immortal_sniper1
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

aklesey1 wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:07 pm
The coal fines isnt a bug..stop calling it a bug, that doesnt block you from playing, its just a duplicate ingredient..and it on purpose. ALL jig recipes get duplicated inputs when there´s only one fluid to goes in
Ok in the end of ends i need 100 Thickened Coal Fines that's all i wanted to know - just strange why the same fluid needed to be pushed into two pipes and not into one pipe

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

I have balance question about iron chain
6 raw iron gives 1 plate
2 iron oxide gives 1 plate

When using Helmod I came to the conclusion that iron oxide is more profitable to smelt on the plates than to use them in iron chain

May be here poeple already disscussed balance questions - too much reading, too much text, pls sorry :? :oops:

I'm looking on iron slime recipe and 20 iron oxide which'll give 1 plate its some dearly may be its can be 10 iron oxide or may be increase output yield? Or if 6 raw iron ore gives 1 plate, 4 iron oxide can give 1 plate not 2 iron oxide? :?: With this change iron oxide will not suffer bcuz we have many ways to get it even in begiging of the game ;)
Just remeber that we'll need any science packs 1 to open crusher technology and iron smelting stage 1 :!:

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

aklesey1 wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:23 pm
6 raw iron gives 1 plate

When using Helmod I came to the conclusion that iron oxide is more profitable to smelt on the plates than to use them in iron chain

May be here poeple already disscussed balance questions - too much reading, too much text, pls sorry :? :oops:

I'm looking on iron slime recipe and 20 iron oxide which'll give 1 plate its some dearly may be its can be 10 iron oxide or may be increase output yield? Or if 6 raw iron ore gives 1 plate, 4 iron oxide can give 1 plate not 2 iron oxide? :?: With this change iron oxide will not suffer bcuz we have many ways to get it even in begiging of the game ;)
Just remeber that we'll need any science packs 1 to open crusher technology and iron smelting stage 1 :!:

The production of iron-oxide isnt enough to keep a base. it´s a side product and there´s no specific recipe for it, except in pyHT.
pY Coal processing mod

Aruin
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Unbearable load times

Post by Aruin »

Has anyone been experiencing unreasonable load times from just installing the current pyanadon suite

orzelek
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Unbearable load times

Post by orzelek »

Aruin wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:58 am
Has anyone been experiencing unreasonable load times from just installing the current pyanadon suite
If you are running high res game needs about 6-7GB of VRAM and I think it used about 8GB of RAM after initial load. There is a tons of graphics so loading takes long and if you are lacking RAM it will get even worse (swapping might happen).
You can try to drop graphics quality or try to enable compression of textures (might make load a bit longer but performance will be better with some loss to quality of graphics).

immortal_sniper1
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

aklesey1 wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:23 pm
6 raw iron gives 1 plate

you will need that Fe2O3 for ferrite so wasteing it on iron is not recommended
the only direct way to get it is in pyHT with nitrobenzene and iron plate and its just a resource wasteing loop with no iron gain

liwers
Inserter
Inserter

Post by liwers »

Hi PY, I'm Liwers the Kitty, from China, a fan to you and testing with pymods, genius work..!

I probably found a BUG, or, perhaps a setting different from before:

When I was creating the Coal Gas producing area for Aluminium Plate Casting in the early game, I found that the Destructive Distillation Columns(DDC) can no longer pass their fluids through each other as pipes, it means I had to seperate the DDCs apart and added pipes/underground pipes between them, to outlet the fluids..

It granted a series of great obstruction for me to design this area, and makes the old blueprints all invalid..

Is this a BUG,or a different setting, or.. just a new FEATURE..?!

Meow..!
This is Liwers 'Kitty' Loor, a extremly very cute kitty.. Meow..! :P

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

liwers wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:46 am
Hi PY, I'm Liwers the Kitty, from China, a fan to you and testing with pymods, genius work..!

When I was creating the Coal Gas producing area for Aluminium Plate Casting in the early game, I found that the Destructive Distillation Columns(DDC) can no longer pass their fluids through each other as pipes, it means I had to seperate the DDCs apart and added pipes/underground pipes between them, to outlet the fluids..

It granted a series of great obstruction for me to design this area, and makes the old blueprints all invalid..

Meow..!
Hello! Im glad youre enjoying it. It wouldnt be happening since the start ahhaa. So, it isnt a bug neither a feature, just was planned to be this way.
pY Coal processing mod

immortal_sniper1
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

liwers wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:46 am

Meow..!
fluids can flow hrough buildings sometimes but not allways i think only horuzontaly but you shouldnt count on that
and only then buildings actualy touch

Mella
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Mella »

Venerable pyanodon when we can await last update with bugifxes so I can calmly start a new map without worrying about the fact that there are another bugs that can prevent me from expanding super my hi-tech and very big factory? :?:

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

Mella wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:25 pm
Venerable pyanodon when we can await last update with bugifxes so I can calmly start a new map without worrying about the fact that there are another bugs that can prevent me from expanding super my hi-tech and very big factory? :?:
This week,i hope :)
pY Coal processing mod

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

Mod updated, please grab the new version for several bugfixes and balances.
pY Coal processing mod

Schattenlord
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Schattenlord »

Hello pyanodon, I had a look at the update version and thankfully you fixed the deadklock with the red transport belts for the Nano-Material Factory but I found another deadlock in relation to this topic. The Nano-Material reqires circuit board 2 which requires optical fiber which requires a cladded core which requires Aramid which is produced in the Nano-Material Factory. I apologise for not pointing that out in my first post.

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

Schattenlord wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:46 am
Hello pyanodon, I had a look at the update version and thankfully you fixed the deadklock with the red transport belts for the Nano-Material Factory but I found another deadlock in relation to this topic. The Nano-Material reqires circuit board 2 which requires optical fiber which requires a cladded core which requires Aramid which is produced in the Nano-Material Factory. I apologise for not pointing that out in my first post.
pY Coal processing mod

Return to “PyMods”