Moderator: pyanodon

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: pY Raw Ores Discussion

Post by aklesey1 »

Wow dat industrial design :)
And it'll have many uses in future? Sounds good

Just want to say i want to look on next chains - may be nickel or zinc for example ;)
Nickname on ModPortal - Naron79

immortal_sniper1
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by immortal_sniper1 »

wow more useless ammonia i already have 2M barreled please make more uses for ammonia even very ammonia heavy processes
and more aromatics that i sorta use but still pile up
benzene has very little uses

BUT ONE SHOULD BE ABLE TO CONVERT AROMATICS TO BENZENE AND VICE VERSA SINCE BENZENE IS THE BASE OF ALL AROMATICS
well benzene can be considered an aromatic same goes for cumene

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

immortal_sniper1 wrote:wow more useless ammonia i already have 2M barreled please make more uses for ammonia even very ammonia heavy processes

BUT ONE SHOULD BE ABLE TO CONVERT AROMATICS TO BENZENE AND VICE VERSA SINCE BENZENE IS THE BASE OF ALL AROMATICS
Are you mad? Heheh if you dont like it, dont play it. But i will take your rant as suggestions
pY Coal processing mod
Discord: Pyanodon #5791

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

immortal_sniper1 wrote:wow more useless ammonia i already have 2M barreled please make more uses for ammonia even very ammonia heavy processes

Hey man u can use ammonia for hydrazine and hydrazine can be converted to enriched fuel block, don't u know?

I don't agree with suggestion for benzene - its simplest aromatic and aromatics is a crude mixed solution of many chemical combinations - i have big hope for natural gas and its sub-solutions - like ethane, butane, hexane and another alkanes - for many products from natural gas - its interesting that we'll have kerosene, bcuz for now we have diesel, gasoline and propene

The presence of aromatics in PY coal processing was pleasantly surprised as well as different possibilities of their use

I just want to ask pyanodon and Nexela to make way to make methanol from methane

Next mod i'll wait is PY Petroleum Handling - i hope it will be really big awesome mod like PY Fusion Energy ;) For now i want to watch next creations of this team of modders :)

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

New poll opened!
pY Coal processing mod

immortal_sniper1
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

aklesey1 wrote:

Hey man u can use ammonia for hydrazine and hydrazine can be converted to enriched fuel block, don't u know?

I don't agree with suggestion for benzene - its simplest aromatic and aromatics is a crude mixed solution of many chemical combinations - i have big hope for natural gas and its sub-solutions - like ethane, butane, hexane and another alkanes - for many products from natural gas - its interesting that we'll have kerosene, bcuz for now we have diesel, gasoline and propene

The presence of aromatics in PY coal processing was pleasantly surprised as well as different possibilities of their use

I just want to ask pyanodon and Nexela to make way to make methanol from methane

Next mod i'll wait is PY Petroleum Handling - i hope it will be really big awesome mod like PY Fusion Energy ;) For now i want to watch next creations of this team of modders :)

what hydrazine ?? i used Fnei and i couldnt find such recepy

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

immortal_sniper1 wrote: what hydrazine ?? i used Fnei and i couldnt find such recepy
I don'tknow why u have similar problem - i'm using FNEI too and i can find this recipe https://yadi.sk/i/H008n0-l3Z8yFW
And can tell u more - THERE SPECIAL TECHNOLGY FOR PRODUCING HYDRZINE my dear friend immortal_sniper1 ! :D https://yadi.sk/i/N1Fivu6H3Z8yKA

Pls look at my screenshots, we are all smart adults well is it hard to find such obvious things :?

immortal_sniper1
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

aklesey1 wrote:
immortal_sniper1 wrote: what hydrazine ?? i used Fnei and i couldnt find such recepy
I don'tknow why u have similar problem - i'm using FNEI too and i can find this recipe https://yadi.sk/i/H008n0-l3Z8yFW
And can tell u more - THERE SPECIAL TECHNOLGY FOR PRODUCING HYDRZINE my dear friend immortal_sniper1 ! :D https://yadi.sk/i/N1Fivu6H3Z8yKA

Pls look at my screenshots, we are all smart adults well is it hard to find such obvious things :?
i still couldnt find it i think its from another mod ( i dont have differnt levem chem plants also i dont think there is tech after space roket)

i had like 8 uses for ammonia and none included HYDRZINE

i run all py mods and no other massive game changing ones
https://pastebin.com/MP87F3XM

Raphaello
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Raphaello »

you've got no bobs mods - that's the most probable reason

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Okey i understood, may be...

Immortal_sniper do u playing on vanilla? Without bob's mods? Okey may be it can cause problem with tons of of useless ammonia if it accumulates in large counts
I need to install py suite on vanilla and watch for it, if situation with ammonia is sad that we need to tell pyanodon that we need to balance ammonia using of production out

immortal_sniper1
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

aklesey1 wrote:Okey i understood, may be...

Immortal_sniper do u playing on vanilla? Without bob's mods? Okey may be it can cause problem with tons of of useless ammonia if it accumulates in large counts
I need to install py suite on vanilla and watch for it, if situation with ammonia is sad that we need to tell pyanodon that we need to balance ammonia using of production out

yes no bobs here
i have like 2.5M ammonia barreled not much use for it

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

I have some idea for py-tehc mod to solve this strange problem with ammonia
Pyanodon can u add some recipe for converting ammonia in some resource in particle accelerator?

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

aklesey1 wrote:I have some idea for py-tehc mod to solve this strange problem with ammonia
Pyanodon can u add some recipe for converting ammonia in some resource in particle accelerator?
That thread is about pY Raw Ores development. Ammonia will be more stable in further mods.
pY Coal processing mod

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

Greetings...Today we finished our Coal mine. :D

pY Coal processing mod

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

pyanodon wrote: That thread is about pY Raw Ores development. Ammonia will be more stable in further mods.
Okey we understood, pls sorry for offtop

Very nice coal mine, and where we can find dat badass rich coal treasures to get it? :)

Raphaello
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Raphaello »

pyanodon wrote:Greetings...Today we finished our Coal mine. :D
Beautiful! What are the pipes for?

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

aklesey1 wrote:
pyanodon wrote: That thread is about pY Raw Ores development. Ammonia will be more stable in further mods.
Okey we understood, pls sorry for offtop

Very nice coal mine, and where we can find dat badass rich coal treasures to get it? :)

soon

The pipes are for fuel. Not all mines run only with solid fuel. ;)
pY Coal processing mod

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

Well...will be copper then. Lemme prepare some charts. :D
pY Coal processing mod

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

pyanodon wrote:Well...will be copper then. Lemme prepare some charts. :D
I thought u can show coal deposit, ah okey will wait, i want to look at the copper of course ;)

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

Greetings! Today we finished the copper chart. Since there´s no new buildings in that chain (and doesnt need to after all :D), we are reopening the poll while i work on the copper mine structure.

pY Coal processing mod

Return to “PyMods”