pY HighTech Discussion

pyanodon's mods are here

Moderator: pyanodon

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.16.x] pY HighTech

Post by pyanodon »

For now, the quantum computer´s main feature is craft space science or you can random get the other packs. :) Today i spend the whole day doing the quantum icons to feed that computer. It will also require the liquid helium from PYFE.

pY Coal processing mod
Discord: Pyanodon #5791

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Beautiful icons
Its good that we heed helium from PYFE
BTW one of MadClown01's mods have argon gas - as well as helium argon, it is a hard-to-extract gas. for what we can use argon?
Nickname on ModPortal - Naron79

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

aklesey1 wrote:Beautiful icons
Its good that we heed helium from PYFE
BTW one of MadClown01's mods have argon gas - as well as helium argon, it is a hard-to-extract gas. for what we can use argon?

argon is an inert gas...doest react with anything, similar to helium. So, only for cooling and create inert atmospheres.
pY Coal processing mod

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: pY HighTech Discussion

Post by pyanodon »

Greetings!

We have our own sub-forum now!!! WEEEE!

Well..but the work cant stop, here the chart to the alternative way to make space science packs using the quantum computer.

pY Coal processing mod

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

pyanodon wrote:Greetings!
We have our own sub-forum now!!! WEEEE!
Сongratulations, it mean that u're making a significant contribution to factorio and all community :)
pyanodon wrote: Image
Oh boy...
It seems that now this is a new personal eater of free time - bcuz i'll need many many time to craft and research all these!!! :lol:

And we have 2 science pack in hitech mod, hmmmmm i thought there will be only oneб but it's even better, why not? All agree, people?

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

aklesey1 wrote:It seems that now this is a new personal eater of free time - bcuz i'll need many many time to craft and research all these!!! :lol:
And we have 2 science pack in hitech mod, hmmmmm i thought there will be only oneб but it's even better, why not? All agree, people?
More than half of these ingredients are already made in the mod progression.
pY Coal processing mod

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

NX-AG matrix - nexelit + silver?
Damn, there so many tasty thing, waiting for release - it'll be epic journey - this mod is containing more content that PYFE

I suppose that this mega structure will be opened after rocket silo technology?

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

aklesey1 wrote:NX-AG matrix - nexelit + silver?
Damn, there so many tasty thing, waiting for release - it'll be epic journey - this mod is containing more content that PYFE

I suppose that this mega structure will be opened after rocket silo technology?

Ahhh iys will be open before i think
pY Coal processing mod

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

Greetings!

We have our other mega structure...the Particle Accelerator. We have an idea here about how it will works in the game, but i really wanna hear your ideas too. If it´s good, we can add it to this structure as well. So, what a futuristic particle accelerator could bring to the game? :D

<<offline version>>
pY Coal processing mod

donoya
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by donoya »

We have our other mega structure...the Particle Accelerator. We have an idea here about how it will works in the game, but i really wanna hear your ideas too. If it´s good, we can add it to this structure as well. So, what a futuristic particle accelerator could bring to the game? :D

<<offline version>>
Antimatter production would be the one realistic idea I have. And as far as fictional materials, I've had this idea for quite some time for a material that reacts like matter with matter and antimatter with antimatter (in other words, a form of matter that has no anti-form). It could be used to store antimatter in a way that's stable and safe to handle. If I come up with any other ideas, I'll be sure to let you know.

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

<<offline version>>
Cool
Idea where to use - create teleportation technologies or materials to to craft teleportation machine in this structure :)

kaueNP
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by kaueNP »

Hello,
Your mods looks really cool and I want try this soon as possible
but maybe this HighTech addon are almost finished so maybe will be better wait a little more
so...its almost finished?
love your machines/strutures gfx

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

kaueNP wrote:Hello,
Your mods looks really cool and I want try this soon as possible
but maybe this HighTech addon are almost finished so maybe will be better wait a little more
so...its almost finished?
love your machines/strutures gfx

Thank you my friend. This mod is on final touches...it may take few weeks before release.
pY Coal processing mod

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

I don't mean to be annoying - someone is asked before me :roll: , but what about the module parts and robot brains? :?: U are replacing bob's electronic components with ur new components which have more complexity

This mod will have some aspects of gas and oil prjcesing like methane, propene and etc - so will have some new recipes for plastics production? is it possible to consider some ways of synthetic glass production?

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

aklesey1 wrote:I don't mean to be annoying - someone is asked before me :roll: , but what about the module parts and robot brains? :?: U are replacing bob's electronic components with ur new components which have more complexity

This mod will have some aspects of gas and oil prjcesing like methane, propene and etc - so will have some new recipes for plastics production? is it possible to consider some ways of synthetic glass production?

Theyre all changed. We ready have a lot of ways to make syngas, not part of this mod.
pY Coal processing mod

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

How to make formaldehyde which using in second chain?
I know hot ot get it in angel's petrochem but how about py way? we're definitely gonna need methanol

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

aklesey1 wrote:How to make formaldehyde which using in second chain?
I know hot ot get it in angel's petrochem but how about py way? we're definitely gonna need methanol

you can get from few recipes.
pY Coal processing mod

npuldon
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by npuldon »

1) BRAVO on your art work. Really a big step up from vanilla. I hope the devs have seen this and have spoken with you about it. Definitely first class stuff. Do all those nice model make the save file a lot bigger than regular bobs+angels? Also, do they slow down FPS significantly when you have a full factory?

2) Personally, I would like more of a complexity progression for the 4 stages. The first stage seems like a to start with lot and the last stage not that much more. My two cents.

Question:
What's the viewpoint for single use items in the game? I would say their tediousness increases exponentially the longer the chain of single use items persists. I would like to see one link of a single use item in a chain max personally and limit the amount of single use items in general. When items have a singe use there is no reason to add them to the logistics network of belts, trains, and bots (if you even go that route) which I think takes about from the game play overall.

Cheers

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

npuldon wrote:Feedback:
1) BRAVO on your art work. Really a big step up from vanilla. I hope the devs have seen this and have spoken with you about it. Definitely first class stuff. Do all those nice model make the save file a lot bigger than regular bobs+angels? Also, do they slow down FPS significantly when you have a full factory?

2) Personally, I would like more of a complexity progression for the 4 stages. The first stage seems like a to start with lot and the last stage not that much more. My two cents.

Question:
What's the viewpoint for single use items in the game? I would say their tediousness increases exponentially the longer the chain of single use items persists. I would like to see one link of a single use item in a chain max personally and limit the amount of single use items in general. When items have a singe use there is no reason to add them to the logistics network of belts, trains, and bots (if you even go that route) which I think takes about from the game play overall.

Cheers

Thank you. Im glad youre enjoying my work. These graphics will increase size, but they were also optimized to not be that heavy. Im trying to avoid much complexity because the major part of people here dont like overcomplicated recipes. I needed to tone down some process to avoid being a nightmare. Building electronics are hard and complicated.

About single items, they are there to not make recipes with 15 ingredients. Also they in the future, have more uses as i did with pycoal and keep adding stuff. Also some will be used in other planned mods, so we decided to keep them.

Thanks
pY Coal processing mod

npuldon
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by npuldon »

Sounds like you've got it well under control. Thanks for the quick reply!
Cheers

Return to “PyMods”