Post by romtos »

The fish look great, awesome animation. ^^

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.16.x] pY HighTech

Post by aklesey1 »

For stone wool we need - coke+steam+stone
I still can't fully understand where stone wool is used, i need to read more reference information

What is aerogel? Where its using in real life?

I understand ur conception of REO, and ur opinion about gallium adding, can this metal be adding in external mod for PYCP or PYHT?

Tell me what do u think about conception of angel's smelting, do u think that the niobium and molybenum making can be improved by using smelting mod, i don't want to talk about vanadium i think its mostly a process associated with organic processing and the cultivation of different creatures, its all good with vanadium

Where we'll be able to use yttrium?
Further destiny of molybdenum in end game? Any new alloys with it?
Nickname on ModPortal - Naron79

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

aklesey1 wrote:For stone wool we need - coke+steam+stone
I still can't fully understand where stone wool is used, i need to read more reference information

What is aerogel? Where its using in real life?

I understand ur conception of REO, and ur opinion about gallium adding, can this metal be adding in external mod for PYCP or PYHT?

Tell me what do u think about conception of angel's smelting, do u think that the niobium and molybenum making can be improved by using smelting mod, i don't want to talk about vanadium i think its mostly a process associated with organic processing and the cultivation of different creatures, its all good with vanadium

Where we'll be able to use yttrium?
Further destiny of molybdenum in end game? Any new alloys with it?
Stone wool and aerogel you will need to some research.
And no, i wont be adding gallium in any of my mods.
I dont know what Angel´s did with his smelting mod, long time i didnt take a look on that mod, did he changed the smelting process?
Yttrium, like i said, have very few niche uses, not worth create a chain for it.
Mo is very used in several stuff. Just take a look in the charts.
pY Coal processing mod
Discord: Pyanodon #5791

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

I can't say many words about changes in angel's smelting - I can assess my capabilities and can decide on the basis of what I have in the warehouses, from 3 stages of smelting

His mod-suite is developing much slower than urs, probably he has little time to develop angel mods, i must say i'm waiting for serious changes more then 1 year and i can wait more, angel's mods affected bob's mods its cool

May be Arch666Angel don't want to harry may be he need coauthor or partner who can help him ;)

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

aklesey1 wrote:I can't say many words about changes in angel's smelting - I can assess my capabilities and can decide on the basis of what I have in the warehouses, from 3 stages of smelting

His mod-suite is developing much slower than urs, probably he has little time to develop angel mods, i must say i'm waiting for serious changes more then 1 year and i can wait more, angel's mods affected bob's mods its cool

May be Arch666Angel don't want to harry may be he need coauthor or partner who can help him ;)

I wish him my best. He was the guy who give me the initial kick for my mods and his mods are broad known in the factorio community. Hope everything is ok with him. I understand life issues, im having them too.
pY Coal processing mod

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

viewtopic.php?f=185&t=57861
Wow, pyanodon u nust look at MadClown Processing mod for angel's mods - author of this mod added osmium and phosphorus and platinum which was already present in code of angel's mod but wasn't released
Osmium is needed for particle accelerator - it using for random getting science packs, heh looks nice - its works with MadClown's Science mod

What do u think about osmium? I think it can be new some useful element for ur py suite? And another reason to look at Angel's Smelting mod

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

aklesey1 wrote:viewtopic.php?f=185&t=57861
Wow, pyanodon u nust look at MadClown Processing mod for angel's mods - author of this mod added osmium and phosphorus and platinum which was already present in code of angel's mod but wasn't released
Osmium is needed for particle accelerator - it using for random getting science packs, heh looks nice - its works with MadClown's Science mod

What do u think about osmium? I think it can be new some useful element for ur py suite? And another reason to look at Angel's Smelting mod

I dont see uses for osmium in my pysuite. Phosphorous are present in pyhightech and platinum wasnt used here too. maybe in a future. A particle accelerator is already planned in pyhightech as mega structure.
pY Coal processing mod

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Thanks for answering, i like ur creativity, of course I can assume that ur particle accelerator will serve for another goals :)
Platinum is one of the strogest catalysts in oil and gas industry - may be u can use it in petroleum handling (PYPH) when u'll think about it development - i donno what u want to create in PYPH, i think it can be really interesting

Mella
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Mella »

Where to mine Rera Earth Oxides in your mod, pyanodon?

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

Mella wrote:Where to mine Rera Earth Oxides in your mod, pyanodon?

From meteors :)
pY Coal processing mod

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

I wanted to ask him too, good question
Ur answer is disappointing, is there no natural deposits? So it could be a regolite? I thought that this new planet can give more possibilities to us ;)
May be we must create machine which can be launched in depths of planet to bring to us some useful resources? Like it with rocket silo for now - rocket brings to us white science packs :arrow:
The preparation of this device can be costly
May be it can be one ur mega projects in PYHT
I hope u'll tell more to us about ur mega structures - i understood that this is hard work to develop PYHT and there're many aspects, u're planing more that 2 megastructures? Pls tell will it affect rocket and rocket silo? I know that the PYCP already add niobium as component for building in few rocket parts, i don't remember right, but low density structure uses nioubim

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

aklesey1 wrote:I wanted to ask him too, good question
Ur answer is disappointing, is there no natural deposits? So it could be a regolite? I thought that this new planet can give more possibilities to us ;)
May be we must create machine which can be launched in depths of planet to bring to us some useful resources? Like it with rocket silo for now - rocket brings to us white science packs :arrow:
The preparation of this device can be costly
May be it can be one ur mega projects in PYHT
I hope u'll tell more to us about ur mega structures - i understood that this is hard work to develop PYHT and there're many aspects, u're planing more that 2 megastructures? Pls tell will it affect rocket and rocket silo? I know that the PYCP already add niobium as component for building in few rocket parts, i don't remember right, but low density structure uses nioubim
Sorry if that doesnt please you. :)
pY Coal processing mod

Mella
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Mella »

Hey, i'm looked at the schemes nad - its nice that the zinc and its products will have more uses - its very good for sulfuric acid consumption because we need some sulfuric acid for znc production

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

Mella wrote:Hey, i'm looked at the schemes nad - its nice that the zinc and its products will have more uses - its very good for sulfuric acid consumption because we need some sulfuric acid for znc production
Yes, we noticed people are wanting more sulfiric acid uses. So we did it.
pY Coal processing mod

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

pyanodon wrote:
Mella wrote:Hey, i'm looked at the schemes nad - its nice that the zinc and its products will have more uses - its very good for sulfuric acid consumption because we need some sulfuric acid for znc production
With zinc this process is called acid leaching if i know right - raw ore must be cleaned with acid, so here widespread method with sulfuric acid, but it also can be fluoric acid, of course not here not in PYCP but it can be done in angel refining mod :)
Yeah thanks pyanodon
But what about meteors? are u ready to answer now, sorry if I'm pushing u with that question? Is this regolite? Moon or space rock? :D

Mella
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Mella »

pyanodon wrote:
Thanks to you, and it will be more easier to get nickel without venting sulfur dioxide :P

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

Greetings!

Today we have a fully functional early-game PyNOBOTS!! XD

To help you breath better due all the complexity all Pymods will bring up. Pynobots are unlocked really early and can help you layout your base faster. These are only construction bots, logistics will need a bit more effort to unlock. These robots will have 3 levels and may override or compete with vanilla robots we´re still deciding. Dont expect much from them early game, but with proper research, they can get faster. These robots are another surprise on that mod. :)

pY Coal processing mod

chrisdec
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by chrisdec »

nice addition for this mod
pynobots will rule the world (someday) :D

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

OMFG
Oh
My
Faboluous
God
:o :D

Dat design!!! That awesome!!!
Dat roboport!!! That awesome!!!

Ur robot is very nice, so many hi-tech
Pyanoodon u best, waiting for another news 8-)

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Hey people I unexpectedly found a new application of the zinc - namely, melting it in brass - brass is need for belts mk 3 - so now i know there to use these tons of sulfur dioxide from nickel
This happened after bob's logistic and bob tech mods updates - yeah big thanks to bobingabout he made my day :D

Return to “PyMods”