pyanodon's mods are here

Moderator: pyanodon

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.16.x] pY HighTech

Post by pyanodon »

romtos wrote:Awesome! Sooooon.

Besides the HT Science Pack, what other content will still be added?

Probably the so called megastructures.
pY Coal processing mod
Discord: Pyanodon #5791

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

My body is ready for megastructures
My body is ready for new high-tech science pack
8-)
Nickname on ModPortal - Naron79

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

For what purpose are created mega structures:
1) Some additions to space science and space technoloies? Lie in Space Extension mod? https://mods.factorio.com/mod/SpaceMod
2) Useful changes for working produtivity?
3) Changes in asemblers?
4) Changes to radars?
5) Some ways to reduce pollution?

I can understand the reactors in PYFE, its mega sturctures where

Can u tell something about reworking robot parts?

Its cool to see so global rewoking of circuits in all 4 types - it was awesome work in electronics, its will be interesting too see another intermediate componets for machines like assemblers, drills, inserters, belts - shafts, gearboxes, reductors, hoses, springs, pistons, grippers, antennas, gas and fluid ballons, hydraulic and pneumatic mechanisms, insulators, motors (like in AAI industry)

For example inserteri is complex mechanism, assembler is more complex mechanism - i think inserters must be used in recipe for assembler crafting

Why? bcuz we have nano-techologies, we have lage volume of different materials - yes this ideas must be embodied in another mod, may be in PY Industry mod or may be child projet of it

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

aklesey1 wrote:For what purpose are created mega structures:
1) Some additions to space science and space technoloies? Lie in Space Extension mod? https://mods.factorio.com/mod/SpaceMod
2) Useful changes for working produtivity?
3) Changes in asemblers?
4) Changes to radars?
5) Some ways to reduce pollution?

I can understand the reactors in PYFE, its mega sturctures where

Can u tell something about reworking robot parts?

Its cool to see so global rewoking of circuits in all 4 types - it was awesome work in electronics, its will be interesting too see another intermediate componets for machines like assemblers, drills, inserters, belts - shafts, gearboxes, reductors, hoses, springs, pistons, grippers, antennas, gas and fluid ballons, hydraulic and pneumatic mechanisms, insulators, motors (like in AAI industry)

For example inserteri is complex mechanism, assembler is more complex mechanism - i think inserters must be used in recipe for assembler crafting

Why? bcuz we have nano-techologies, we have lage volume of different materials - yes this ideas must be embodied in another mod, may be in PY Industry mod or may be child projet of it

Yes, for the future :)
pY Coal processing mod

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

Greetings!

Today we finished the chart about the high-tech science pack. A lil breath after all these chains. But also, having another building from future PYAL.

Now is time to make it work.
pY Coal processing mod

eformo
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by eformo »

Hi Pyanodon and community!

(Apologies if this is in the wrong place!)

I've been looking for new challenges as I am starting to feel like I've got Bob's+Angel's mods down, more or less. I don't know what's the best place to find information on all your mods together (not seeing them on youtube yet - someone needs to get on that!!), so that's why I'm just going to ask.

What compatibility issues am I going to run into if I start a new game with PyCoal, PyFusion, PyIndustry and PyHighTech, in addition to the Bob's + Angel's mods? Is it just some duplicate recipes? Or will there be deeper issues like missing resources?

How complete are these mods at present? Will I be able to play a complete game with the PyMods + Angel's + Bob's? I'm also waiting on Angel's revamping of research that's been underway for some time.

Does anyone have a recommended mod pack that includes all the Py content, and also starts from the Angel's Refining (i.e. crushing/flotation etc of ores followed by sorting into the smeltable ores)? I love the complexity of processes I'm seeing here, but want to make sure that I'm going to be able to play through a fairly complete game with that mod pack before I get started - otherwise waiting will kill me slowly!

Thanks for helping me collate all the info. Hoping to get immersed in this all soon!

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

eformo wrote:Hi Pyanodon and community!

(Apologies if this is in the wrong place!)

I've been looking for new challenges as I am starting to feel like I've got Bob's+Angel's mods down, more or less. I don't know what's the best place to find information on all your mods together (not seeing them on youtube yet - someone needs to get on that!!), so that's why I'm just going to ask.

What compatibility issues am I going to run into if I start a new game with PyCoal, PyFusion, PyIndustry and PyHighTech, in addition to the Bob's + Angel's mods? Is it just some duplicate recipes? Or will there be deeper issues like missing resources?

How complete are these mods at present? Will I be able to play a complete game with the PyMods + Angel's + Bob's? I'm also waiting on Angel's revamping of research that's been underway for some time.

Does anyone have a recommended mod pack that includes all the Py content, and also starts from the Angel's Refining (i.e. crushing/flotation etc of ores followed by sorting into the smeltable ores)? I love the complexity of processes I'm seeing here, but want to make sure that I'm going to be able to play through a fairly complete game with that mod pack before I get started - otherwise waiting will kill me slowly!

Thanks for helping me collate all the info. Hoping to get immersed in this all soon!

The use of Py suite with angels may cause incompatibilities and duplicated recipes. But they are fully compatible with Bobs suite. PyCoal, PyFusion and PyIndustry are complete and functional, PyHightech are in WIP mode and will be released when done. There´s a compatibility mod that the community is making to adapt and eliminate all the conflicts between Angels mods and Py suite here: viewtopic.php?f=97&t=51967&p=303496#p303496
pY Coal processing mod

eformo
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by eformo »

Thank you Pyanodon!

That's a better summary than I was able to glean looking through the 100+ pages of posts on your works. :)

Am I correct in assuming that PyHighTech is not the end of the road for these? I've seen hints of other mods in the series that you've got in planning stages. Maybe I'll have to try with just a few of them and give more time to have a "full" suite?

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

eformo wrote:Thank you Pyanodon!

That's a better summary than I was able to glean looking through the 100+ pages of posts on your works. :)

Am I correct in assuming that PyHighTech is not the end of the road for these? I've seen hints of other mods in the series that you've got in planning stages. Maybe I'll have to try with just a few of them and give more time to have a "full" suite?

Pyhight tech may take 2-3 months to be really ready because it needs more structures that takes long time to model and animate.
pY Coal processing mod

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

pyanodon wrote: Pyhight tech may take 2-3 months to be really ready because it needs more structures that takes long time to model and animate.
Thanks for information, lets wait for may 2018 :)
Can u say how technologies and building from pyfe will cross with pyht if all these existing in pyfe already? U'll invent new same technologies for it? Or u'll make straight dependency from pyfe?

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

aklesey1 wrote:
pyanodon wrote: Pyhight tech may take 2-3 months to be really ready because it needs more structures that takes long time to model and animate.
Thanks for information, lets wait for may 2018 :)
Can u say how technologies and building from pyfe will cross with pyht if all these existing in pyfe already? U'll invent new same technologies for it? Or u'll make straight dependency from pyfe?

Its dependent fr pyfusion
pY Coal processing mod

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Artificial reef-is that related to ichthyology?
All another products of zipir can be only stored, so will be no applications for them for some time?

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

aklesey1 wrote:Artificial reef-is that related to ichthyology?
All another products of zipir can be only stored, so will be no applications for them for some time?

Yes, aquatic animal of this planet. :) all of Zipir products will have recipes to use them in this mod, but much more if PYAL be choosen.
pY Coal processing mod

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

YAG laser module?
What means "YAG"? How do descrypt it? - Yet Another Great Laser Module??? :lol:

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

aklesey1 wrote:YAG laser module?
What means "YAG"? How do descrypt it? - Yet Another Great Laser Module??? :lol:

Its an abbreviation to neodymium-doped yttrium-aluminum-garnet; or, if you want, "Nd:Y3Al5O12"

;)
pY Coal processing mod

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

OMGF - oh my fabolous god :) - new resource 8-) - yttrium
This dude wnat to add yttrium in game, but he said that electronics and high technology can do without the use of gallium, okey lets agree

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

aklesey1 wrote:OMGF - oh my fabolous god :) - new resource 8-) - yttrium
This dude wnat to add yttrium in game, but he said that electronics and high technology can do without the use of gallium, okey lets agree
Not added, its already there. The REO(rare-earth-oxides) substance contains all the lesser used rare-earth minerals since makes no sense create an entire chain just to make one or two recipes.
pY Coal processing mod

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

Greetings fellow builders!! today we finished (my lovely) zipir artificial reef.

Enjoy!
pY Coal processing mod

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Hey these alien whales are so cute :P , they remind me of dolphins and squids at the same time, what I have to hand feed my home fishes? :) i Joke - i see - we need fawogae, pressured water, saline water and stone wool
How to make stone wool?

Waiting for new information about zipir products using

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

aklesey1 wrote:Hey these alien whales are so cute :P , they remind me of dolphins and squids at the same time, what I have to hand feed my home fishes? :) i Joke - i see - we need fawogae, pressured water, saline water and stone wool
How to make stone wool?

Waiting for new information about zipir products using

It was shown in previous charts
pY Coal processing mod

Return to “PyMods”