pY HighTech Discussion

pyanodon's mods are here

Moderator: pyanodon

peaSea
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: pY HighTech Discussion

Post by peaSea »

I love the mod so far. I am getting towards the end, just got super alloy. I have a few questions though. Regolite seems worthless? I don't see anything that it opens into, it looks like it just makes calcinates? or am i missing something? Also I can't figure out how to make liquid nitrogen. I have FNEI but it doesn't list a recipe. Is it bugged out or am I just too dumb to figure out what building makes it? I'm not using Bob's or any other major mod, just all of the py mods.

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

peaSea wrote:I love the mod so far. I am getting towards the end, just got super alloy. I have a few questions though. Regolite seems worthless? I don't see anything that it opens into, it looks like it just makes calcinates? or am i missing something? Also I can't figure out how to make liquid nitrogen. I have FNEI but it doesn't list a recipe. Is it bugged out or am I just too dumb to figure out what building makes it? I'm not using Bob's or any other major mod, just all of the py mods.

if you arent using bobs, liquid nitrogen shouldnt be requiered. Regolite is just another way to get helium. :)
pY Coal processing mod
Discord: Pyanodon #5791

peaSea
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by peaSea »

Added the regolite mining to help out with the dry gas stream for helium. I can't make diode cores without liquid nitrogen though and I am not using any Bob's mods. Here is a picture of my crafting screen. I can't make circuit board 3 without this so I am currently stuck.
Attachments
bug
bug
bug2.png (305.7 KiB) Viewed 5301 times

Migodus
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Migodus »

peaSea wrote: I can't make diode cores without liquid nitrogen though and I am not using any Bob's mods.
Same problem here.

immortal_sniper1
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by immortal_sniper1 »

@PY could you make borax mines to be wire-able like standard mine (patch ore left)

and maybe increase mining range for niobium by 1 tile ( so that it is possible to exhaust a patch without rebuilding the mines later ) ( and all othe ore patch rependent mines that require drills)

Raphaello
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Raphaello »

Migodus wrote:
peaSea wrote: I can't make diode cores without liquid nitrogen though and I am not using any Bob's mods.
Same problem here.
No problem when playing with bob mods.

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

peaSea wrote:Added the regolite mining to help out with the dry gas stream for helium. I can't make diode cores without liquid nitrogen though and I am not using any Bob's mods. Here is a picture of my crafting screen. I can't make circuit board 3 without this so I am currently stuck.

its indeed a bug, will be fixing it in the next release.
pY Coal processing mod

peaSea
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by peaSea »

thanks for the fix. Here is our current base if anyone wants to check it out. My friend and I built it together but we also play without each other too.
Attachments
py started 2 17.zip
our py mod save
(35.09 MiB) Downloaded 111 times

naquada
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by naquada »

" Yag Laser Module" recipe is missing a machine to craft it in.

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

Automated factory
pY Coal processing mod

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

Mod updated. Please grab the new copy from mod portal or update by the game.

Fixed the deadlock liquid nitrogen.
pY Coal processing mod

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

pyanodon wrote:Mod updated. Please grab the new copy from mod portal or update by the game.

Fixed the deadlock liquid nitrogen.
every time. if i intend to post an update you also update.

Raphaello
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Raphaello »

Hi Pyanodon,

Did you also fix these two issues?
Raphaello wrote:
Raphaello wrote:For some reason though centrifugal pan does not have this recipe available.
I have looked into the files more carefully and the issue is clear - recipe has 3 fluid inputs but centrifugal pan has only 2 input fluid boxes. After removing water from the recipe, it becomes visible in the machine and works as it should.
Raphaello wrote:Hi, one more (possible) bug. The recipe below does not work in py+bobs as HPF has only one fluid input. HPF cannot take oxygen so I've change the category to 'chemistry'.

Code: Select all

RECIPE {
    type = 'recipe',
    name = 'phosphoric-acid2',
    category = 'hpf',
    enabled = false,
    energy_required = 5,
    ingredients = {
        {type = 'fluid', name = 'phosphine-gas', amount = 50}
    },
    results = {
        {type = 'fluid', name = 'phosphoric-acid', amount = 40}
    }
}:add_unlock('basic-electronics'):add_ingredient({type = 'fluid', name = 'oxygen', amount = 30})

Raphaello
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Raphaello »

Raphaello wrote:Hi Pyanodon,

Did you also fix these two issues?
Answerring my own question - yes, these two recipes are fixed even though they are not mentioned in change log.
Thanks Pyanodon!!

Mella
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.16.x] pY HighTech

Post by Mella »

aklesey1 wrote: Its cool to see so global rewoking of circuits in all 4 types - it was awesome work in electronics, its will be interesting too see another intermediate componets for machines like assemblers, drills, inserters, belts - shafts, gearboxes, reductors, hoses, springs, pistons, grippers, antennas, gas and fluid ballons, hydraulic and pneumatic mechanisms, insulators, motors (like in AAI industry)

For example inserteri is complex mechanism, assembler is more complex mechanism - i think inserters must be used in recipe for assembler crafting

Why? bcuz we have nano-techologies, we have lage volume of different materials - yes this ideas must be embodied in another mod, may be in PY Industry mod or may be child projet of it
Its interesting idea to ave more realistic intermediate componets - i know that the pyanodon likes to work out every details
I want to see may from this list in PY industry in future, please, please, please :P

If you pepole played with Xander mod you know what i'm talking about 8-)

moqart
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by moqart »

pyanodon wrote:Automated factory
pyanodon wrote:Automated factory
There is no recipe avaible for the YAG Laser module in the automated factory

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.16.x] pY HighTech

Post by pyanodon »

Mella wrote:Its interesting idea to ave more realistic intermediate componets - i know that the pyanodon likes to work out every details
I want to see may from this list in PY industry in future, please, please, please :P

If you pepole played with Xander mod you know what i'm talking about 8-)
Its problematic..since a lot of people will NOT like the idea of even more complex recipes than Pymods already do. It must be a good majority to make that.
pY Coal processing mod

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

moqart wrote:There is no recipe avaible for the YAG Laser module in the automated factory

yeah....that MAYBE because it´s made in the nano-material factory...just a thought.
pY Coal processing mod

ZombieMooose
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by ZombieMooose »

I just started a game with this and Angel's and I'm about ready to pull out my hair. Great job!
"men will literally learn everything about ancient Rome instead of going to therapy"

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

ZombieMooose wrote:I just started a game with this and Angel's and I'm about ready to pull out my hair. Great job!

Youve been warned!!!!!
pY Coal processing mod

Return to “PyMods”