Diedel
Inserter
Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.15.x] pY Fusion Energy

Post by Diedel »

aklesey1 wrote:
Diedel wrote:
pyanodon wrote:
Diedel wrote:I am trying to figure out if i have a mod conflict or am just missing something with py fusion. I researched only the first fusion tech, but i think everything else from industry and coal, but can't figure out how to get the first helium. What is the intended setup fir the easiest version, as every path i find in the last hours leads to one item requiring super-alloy. It might be a conflict with another mods, as i am running a whole lot of them, but it seems strange as i seem to be exclusively using py factories in this part.
There´s 4 ways to get helium. Each one produces more than the other. In the bottom of this page we have a chart about helium viewtopic.php?f=94&t=51490&start=100
Probably the first helium chain is enough to start your helium production. But you found a bug, we´re fixing now.
I checked the chart and found he stone starter that i was missing, but both the compresser and bio reactor need the super alloy, so i wasn't sure if i missed something else, i didn't want to change them in case i missed something.
I really like the new buildings with the nice animations. Though running bob+angel+science tweaker many of the production chains explode in length even early on, but except for the fusion part everything looks fine so far.
Sorry, science tweaker? Whih mod u mean? https://mods.factorio.com/mods/UberWaff ... ostTweaker - that? I don't think this mod can be compatible with PYCP and PYFE too
Can u show u modpack with angel's i want to watch
Yeah, that mod. It works fine with bobs+angels and even the 3 py mods so far. Quill18 is doing a series with bobs+angels and is also using the science tweaker mod. I disable he scaling and am only using the added intermediates and science packs now.

I guess i will change the compressor and bio reactor to not use the super alloy, otherwise i am stuck.

Ok, the last version removed the super alloy from the compressor, the bio lab still has it though, so lets try to get some helium going now.
Last edited by Diedel on Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

Diedel wrote:I guess i will change the compressor and bio reactor to not use the super alloy, otherwise i am stuck.
It was already fixed. update your mod.
pY Coal processing mod
Discord: Pyanodon #5791

Diedel
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Diedel »

pyanodon wrote:
Diedel wrote:I guess i will change the compressor and bio reactor to not use the super alloy, otherwise i am stuck.
I did, but with the bio reactor still needing super alloy im am still stuck, though a bit further ahead as the cmpressor opens a few more thing, unless there is a way to get the Ethanolamine or the high purified gas i am missing.

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

Diedel wrote:
pyanodon wrote:
I did, but with the bio reactor still needing super alloy im am still stuck, though a bit further ahead as the cmpressor opens a few more thing, unless there is a way to get the Ethanolamine or the high purified gas i am missing.
try the first method...by atmosphere. It will generates a small amount of helium...enough to start your super alloy chain.
pY Coal processing mod

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Diedel can u put ur mod pack in private message pls
Nickname on ModPortal - Naron79

Diedel
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Diedel »

pyanodon wrote:
Diedel wrote:
pyanodon wrote:
try the first method...by atmosphere. It will generates a small amount of helium...enough to start your super alloy chain.
Ah, finally the important tip, though the first cooling tower has to be an evaporator, but it is working now, though super slow as expected for the first step.

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Hey pyanodon, so what about ur:
pyanodon wrote:Poll Running! Please vote to help decide the next path :D
When we can wait new announce? I want to hear the concept of the new mod, new machines

U talked about some changes in electronics, i hope ur start from - iron, copper, lead, tin, wood and may be stone - i donno how u want to change basics of bob's electronics crafting - I want you to leave a loophole for the implementation of the angel's electronics system with his changed recipe for carbon
If u played with anonymods u can find paper in electronics, and black and white phosphorus

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

And one tiny news - molybdenum ore was successfully integrated into angel's raw ore system so this ore is available in the end-game stages
And its nice too see py resources and angel resources toghether - angel's fissures + natural gas and volcanic pipes + regolite rocks

Just need to test some end-game aspects when playing with angel's and all looks very good

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

aklesey1 wrote:When we can wait new announce? I want to hear the concept of the new mod, new machines

U talked about some changes in electronics, i hope ur start from - iron, copper, lead, tin, wood and may be stone - i donno how u want to change basics of bob's electronics crafting - I want you to leave a loophole for the implementation of the angel's electronics system with his changed recipe for carbon
If u played with anonymods u can find paper in electronics, and black and white phosphorus
It´s already announced in the first page. About electronics, im planning it all yet, the worse thing is indeed the first steps. I will use bob´s as all pymods do. The compatibility with angels will come by community and i have no plans to make it compatible with anonymous, if that happens, will be by community as Angels is.

I will open a new thread when i have at least something to show. PYHT will demands some deep changes i need to talk a lot with nexela to see what i can do and whats not.

I dont know about Angel´s electronics, i searched and found no mods from him with electronic focus.
aklesey1 wrote:And one tiny news - molybdenum ore was successfully integrated into angel's raw ore system so this ore is available in the end-game stages
And its nice too see py resources and angel resources toghether - angel's fissures + natural gas and volcanic pipes + regolite rocks

Just need to test some end-game aspects when playing with angel's and all looks very good
Good you guys made it work. :) Get ready for more, because pyHighTech will be big and complex.
pY Coal processing mod

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Thanks for answering - i don't want any compatibility for anonymods from u, what about angel's electronics - yes there no mod from Arch666Angel which changing basics of bob's creation, i just said that the recipe for carbon was changed, it got me thinking that maybe in the future it will be developed a more complex system

U planing to make PYHT big and complex, hmmm i can't imagine what are u planning to do with electronics, are u want to change modules? Some people talking that the bob modules not balanced
My world and my factory are ready to turn on the ears :P .... perhaps I'm too impressionable, waiting for news

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

is this mod compatible with angels mods
Im totally joking. please dont kill me.

the patch has been updated with optional dependency for pyfusion and has been added to the mod portal.
https://mods.factorio.com/mods/kingarthur/PyCoalTBaA

Rue99
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Rue99 »

Well done King Arthur. I'm trying out a combination of Pyanadon/Angels/Yuoki at the moment and your mod is a godsend, as I love me my Petrochem and can't do without it. Do please pass on my regards to Guinevere.

Mella
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Mella »

How to get steam 165 C for vanadium pulp v5
I tried to get heated steam from powerhouse but its only 60 C at maximum

Rue99
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Rue99 »

Mella wrote:How to get steam 165 C for vanadium pulp v5
Have you tried using one of Bob's boilers?

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

vanilla boiler? :roll:
pY Coal processing mod

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

kingarthur wrote:the patch has been updated with optional dependency for pyfusion and has been added to the mod portal.
https://mods.factorio.com/mods/kingarthur/PyCoalTBaA
Thanks! Added o first page.
pY Coal processing mod

Mella
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Mella »

pyanodon wrote:
vanilla boiler? :roll:
i tried to use bob's boilers and bob''s heat exchangers too from nuclear reactor

What means label in your recipes from power house - p to 1000 c, up to 800 c, up to 600 c and etc
The higher level the recipe, the higher the heating?

Mella
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Mella »

Rue99 wrote: Have you tried using one of Bob's boilers?
https://yadi.sk/i/VvzbOYqW3QXkHD not working with bob's boiler mk2
Pyanodon please show how you sending steam into agitator

Fluid source from creative not working too, that's strange

Not working for recipe vanadium pulp 1
Not working for recipe sodium chlorate

Its looks like agitator is broken

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Mella wrote:
Rue99 wrote: Have you tried using one of Bob's boilers?
https://yadi.sk/i/VvzbOYqW3QXkHD not working with bob's boiler mk2
Pyanodon please show how you sending steam into agitator

Fluid source from creative not working too, that's strange

Not working for recipe vanadium pulp 1
Not working for recipe sodium chlorate

Its looks like agitator is broken
I have one solution - just change temperature of stem from 165 to 15 and all works

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

And i have a solution too, use the damn vanilla boiler as i said before.
pY Coal processing mod

Return to “PyMods”