pY Fusion Energy - Discussion

pyanodon's mods are here

Moderator: pyanodon

AzraelSorrow
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.16.x] pY Fusion Energy

Post by AzraelSorrow »

Okay, but is there a way to get it to act like it's running with vanilla without bob's ore/plate and the the other ones that make to heavily different present?

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

AzraelSorrow wrote:Okay, but is there a way to get it to act like it's running with vanilla without bob's ore/plate and the the other ones that make to heavily different present?
no
pY Coal processing mod
Discord: Pyanodon #5791

AzraelSorrow
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by AzraelSorrow »

Well, that's unfortunate. It's not even a compatibility issue. It's an issue with the compatibility for Bob's mods that's forced into it. :/

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

AzraelSorrow wrote:Well, that's unfortunate. It's not even a compatibility issue. It's an issue with the compatibility for Bob's mods that's forced into it. :/
this mod was made to work with pycoal..which since begining is known to have bobs compatibility.
pY Coal processing mod

AzraelSorrow
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by AzraelSorrow »

Gave myself an idea there. Going through and removing all of the "if Bob's" things in this and pycoal makes it work with my mod set up. It acts as if your 2 mods are running with vanilla and not Bob's mods but allows me to use those Bob's mods I want.

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

AzraelSorrow wrote:Gave myself an idea there. Going through and removing all of the "if Bob's" things in this and pycoal makes it work with my mod set up. It acts as if your 2 mods are running with vanilla and not Bob's mods but allows me to use those Bob's mods I want.
Incompatibilities may come.
pY Coal processing mod

AzraelSorrow
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by AzraelSorrow »

Well, I'll consider myself a tester then because this is the sort of thing that should be an option anyway. The all or nothing stuff is kind of a let down because this mod looks incredible and I really want to use it, but I'm not a fan of the excess materials Bob's mods add.

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

Mod updated, the recipes should be working fine now. :)

pY
pY Coal processing mod

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Hey pyanodon, one suggestion to u - why not not to use plastic canusters instead of metal canisters in recipe for Methyl Acrylate?
2 plastic bars instead of 2 iron?
Or may be use bob's canisters
Nickname on ModPortal - Naron79

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

aklesey1 wrote:Hey pyanodon, one suggestion to u - why not not to use plastic canusters instead of metal canisters in recipe for Methyl Acrylate?
2 plastic bars instead of 2 iron?
Or may be use bob's canisters
Methyl acrilate are stored in cans. :)
pY Coal processing mod

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

I understandб to tell by the truth I'm just looking for another way to use plastic, and I remembered that bob's canisters are using really rarely

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

aklesey1 wrote:I understandб to tell by the truth I'm just looking for another way to use plastic, and I remembered that bob's canisters are using really rarely
Plastics will be used in hightech
pY Coal processing mod

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

pyanodon wrote:
aklesey1 wrote:I understand, to tell by the truth I'm just looking for another way to use plastic, and I remembered that bob's canisters are using really rarely
Plastics will be used in hightech
I know u don't like when i'm talking about angel's, but there are many ways to get a decent amount of plastic from oil and from natural gas - and natural gas is far more preferable way of production of plastic

By the way about oil and gas - propene (or propylene) polycarbonate, methyl methacrylate, epichlorhydrin, melanine, glycerol - that's all products form natural gas and oil - from these resources we can get:
1) Plastic
2) Resin
3) Rubber
4) Sulfur
5) Glass - at very later stages
6) Components for explosives
7) Ash (with PYCP)

Its interesting to me what u planning to make with py petroleum handling? New ways to use olefins? Getting propane?

And small question - why i can't produce diesel without our new wonderful alien resource called "Nexelit"?

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

aklesey1 wrote: And small question - why i can't produce diesel without our new wonderful alien resource called "Nexelit"?
Ehehehee because i decided that way :) other ways to produce diesel may come with other py mods.
pY Coal processing mod

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Hey pyanodon, do u need help with translation PY Fusion energy to russian? It's very convenient and pleasant to play on native language

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

aklesey1 wrote:Hey pyanodon, do u need help with translation PY Fusion energy to russian? It's very convenient and pleasant to play on native language
Feel free!
pY Coal processing mod

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

pyanodon wrote:
aklesey1 wrote:Hey pyanodon, do u need help with translation PY Fusion energy to russian? It's very convenient and pleasant to play on native language
Feel free!
What u mean? I can create this russian translation by myself or ask an experienced person with the skills of language translation?
I can play with english localization but when i'm playing in multiplayer some my friends can't understand specific words or phrases, bcuz ur mood seems to be realistic, for example - scheme of construction of the reactor with specific names of parts and components

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

aklesey1 wrote:
pyanodon wrote:
Feel free!
What u mean? I can create this russian translation by myself or ask an experienced person with the skills of language translation?
I can play with english localization but when i'm playing in multiplayer some my friends can't understand specific words or phrases, bcuz ur mood seems to be realistic, for example - scheme of construction of the reactor with specific names of parts and components

Do it. :)
pY Coal processing mod

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Recipe for gravel calcination has corrupted name, it had name from code but not named correctly for eng locale

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

aklesey1 wrote:Recipe for gravel calcination has corrupted name, it had name from code but not named correctly for eng locale

fixed, thx
pY Coal processing mod

Return to “PyMods”