pyanodon's mods are here

Moderator: pyanodon

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.14.x] pY Coal Processing

Post by aklesey1 »

Just look into angel mods - sometimes i can find they are reaaly great
I don't urge you to use these mods, but I have to recognize that author has some interesting solutions
Nickname on ModPortal - Naron79

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

aklesey1 wrote:Just look into angel mods - sometimes i can find they are reaaly great
I don't urge you to use these mods, but I have to recognize that author has some interesting solutions
Agreed. I appreciate Angels mod a lot. He was my inspiration at first time.
pY Coal processing mod
Discord: Pyanodon #5791

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

From where in the nature oxides of metals where it is possible to find information on this subject undertake? :idea:
I mean that your idea with iron oxide looks interesting, moreover I think we can't receive ore in pure form, yes it can complicate our favorite game, but on the other hand some people likes when throw down them a challenge

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

aklesey1 wrote:From where in the nature oxides of metals where it is possible to find information on this subject undertake? :idea:
I mean that your idea with iron oxide looks interesting, moreover I think we can't receive ore in pure form, yes it can complicate our favorite game, but on the other hand some people likes when throw down them a challenge
If you heat iron oxide high enough you can extract iron from it releasing the oxygen. My mod have real base, but adapted to the game or it would be extremely boring or complex. Factorio still a game.
pY Coal processing mod

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

May be we can able to find more applications to these new machines?
1) Carbon Filter
2) Evaporator
3) Sealed furnace
How do u think? As far as I understood they too highly specialized now

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

aklesey1 wrote:May be we can able to find more applications to these new machines?
1) Carbon Filter
2) Evaporator
3) Sealed furnace
How do u think? As far as I understood they too highly specialized now
With the progress of the mod. They will have more uses. As well in other future mods if everything is ok.
pY Coal processing mod

ZombieMooose
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by ZombieMooose »

Looking forward to the next update!
"men will literally learn everything about ancient Rome instead of going to therapy"

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

still working here. :)
pY Coal processing mod

ZombieMooose
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by ZombieMooose »

I have a question about Chromium. What will the process look like? What will it be used for?
"men will literally learn everything about ancient Rome instead of going to therapy"

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

diongham wrote:I have a question about Chromium. What will the process look like? What will it be used for?
I want to learn more about Chromium too, whether you can show an approximate technological chain for Сhromium?
May u already know, but Angel smelting mod will have this Chromium ore, it is similar that he prepares for friendship with you and your mod in advance ;) - you can be convinced of it if you look into constant combinator

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

diongham wrote:I have a question about Chromium. What will the process look like? What will it be used for?
aklesey1 wrote:I want to learn more about Chromium too, whether you can show an approximate technological chain for Сhromium?
Ahhh since the votes confirm, the chromium process line will be present in the next tier (blue science). THe main use of chromium in my mod is catalyst. The blue science tier will work a lot of conversions of products, so the user can give a direction of your production at your will, using a set of recipes for that.

The second use of chromium will be set the ground for the final tier, whatever color it will have. Since the buildings will use some super alloys and some metals will need to be infused with chromium to increase their resistance to time, rust and heat. chromium will be needed to cross-catalysts in the 4th tier too, so, as blue science, it´s an item of constant consumption and the user will need to keep a production.

For now, it´s all speculation about the 4th tier, i only know the focus of it, and will be a surprise :D. The 3rd tier (blue science) is almost all set up. Im just waiting Nexela back from limbo :lol: :mrgreen: Here part of the blue science chart and it will give you some hints about what may come.

aklesey1 wrote:May u already know, but Angel smelting mod will have this Chromium ore, it is similar that he prepares for friendship with you and your mod in advance ;) - you can be convinced of it if you look into constant combinator
As you could see, my chromium will come from sand, not from an ore. But the final product will be the same. I knew a company which extract chromium from sand and it´s cheaper and the process was simplified in this chain to not turn the game into a mess. But dont worry about sand, it will be used in other things in this mod and in future mods, it´s all according to plan. :twisted:

I didnt saw the constant combinator thing on his forum :/
Last edited by pyanodon on Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
pY Coal processing mod

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Many who playing with bob mods and angel mods must support your ideas, and eventually many players have to support you, looks like another innovation pyanodon
Dytech also has sand as resource but i think for now dytech is separate complete overhaul mod system
Rich dust is using in Yuoki industries mod but has the similar name - its resource with alien source as i can understand
Crushed stone can be named as gravel i think or can be it analog
If i remember right limestone was in NARmod or Dytech before

Game becomes more various and more various i like it

Machine which is similar to sand washer also present in Youki industries or in Angel's Refining mod, may be recipe with sand washing can be done in some angel machines in addition to machine in your mod

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

aklesey1 wrote:Many who playing with bob mods and angel mods must support your ideas, and eventually many players have to support you, looks like another innovation pyanodon
Dytech also has sand as resource but i think for now dytech is separate complete overhaul mod system
Rich dust is using in Yuoki industries mod but has the similar name - its resource with alien source as i can understand
Crushed stone can be named as gravel i think or can be it analog
If i remember right limestone was in NARmod or Dytech before

Game becomes more various and more various i like it

Machine which is similar to sand washer also present in Youki industries or in Angel's Refining mod, may be recipe with sand washing can be done in some angel machines in addition to machine in your mod

Thanks! I see you like to make bridges between mods. Its nice, i like it. But remember my mod cant have dependencies in all these mods. Only dependency here is bobs plates. But FOR SURE my mods will be compatible with the famous ones. My mod will produce sand, limestone and gravel and will have few ways to use them at first. Later, i can make it compatible with others mods.
pY Coal processing mod

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Don't worry about suggestions to future addition's in your mods for now, just finish its coal processing mod - i have 3 friends whch also waiting for this mod
If u are looking for bugs i can help u to test and where what can be not right, address at any time

Nexela
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Nexela »

Just minor limbo! Will be back tomorrow :)

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Interesting information about zinc chloride usage
Zinc chloride is widely applied also in absolutely different spheres of the industry. The most widespread fields of its use:
— In stomatology for production of cements.
— For a seal of drawings on a chintz, in production of dyes, including for paints of cotton fabrics, in light industry.
— For production of fire-resistant impregnations of various materials. Chloride zinc, soldering acid
— For oil refining.
— As a dehumidifier.
— In the coal industry — for carrying out fractional tests of tests of coal.
— In case of a woodworking for antiseptic impregnation of wood.
— In metallurgy for refinement of fusions, for clarification of metals from an oxide layer.
— In case of production of batteries.
— For improvement of quality of the soldering. It is one of the main scopes of this reactant therefore its water solution is widely known under the name "soldering acid".

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

aklesey1 wrote:Interesting information about zinc chloride usage
Zinc chloride is widely applied also in absolutely different spheres of the industry. The most widespread fields of its use:
— For a seal of drawings on a chintz, in production of dyes, including for paints of cotton fabrics, in light industry.
— For production of fire-resistant impregnations of various materials. Chloride zinc, soldering acid
— For oil refining.
— As a dehumidifier.
— In metallurgy for refinement of fusions, for clarification of metals from an oxide layer.
— For improvement of quality of the soldering. It is one of the main scopes of this reactant therefore its water solution is widely known under the name "soldering acid".

A lot of uses, but for factorio, not much uses. :/
pY Coal processing mod

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Airat9000 »

pyanodon wrote:
aklesey1 wrote:Interesting information about zinc chloride usage
— For oil refining.
— As a dehumidifier.

A lot of uses, but for factorio, not much uses. :/
;) hello! who is date in new version fixed add?

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

Airat9000 wrote: ;) hello! who is date in new version fixed add?
Hello! I have no date to give you, Nexela is working hard here to fix everything and try to release it with no bugs.
pY Coal processing mod

gum500
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by gum500 »

why gas turbine working on steam with the their output of mw it pretty much cheating =)

Return to “PyMods”