pyanodon's mods are here

Moderator: pyanodon

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: pY Coal Processing - Discussion

Post by pyanodon »

aklesey1 wrote:All looks good but
1) I can't see recipe for lead crushing but can see recipe for crushed lead smelting
2) Can see recipe for bauxite crushing, can't see recipe for using it
3) Methanol processing 2 isn't linked with methanol processing 1
Just used only pure bob's ,ods + py coal processing and nothing else for testing

Methanol processing is an update. -_-
pY Coal processing mod
Discord: Pyanodon #5791

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

U mean it's in updating process and will be changed? Pls don't offend, if i'm estimating ur work as the not so :roll:
Nickname on ModPortal - Naron79

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

aklesey1 wrote:U mean it's in updating process and will be changed? Pls don't offend, if i'm estimating ur work as the not so :roll:

Yes.

Also...that fix might come in the next release.
pY Coal processing mod

WkdPanda
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by WkdPanda »

RSO - Just tried a start with it enabled, told me that it didn't recognize Niobium and Borax, so the minerals would -not- be spawned.

So, disabled RSO since someone mentioned RSO isn't yet compatible. I'm shocked how much I depend on RSO for giving me a reasonable spawn. Without RSO, I've got to get used to vanilla resources again. Resource spawn is one of those thing .17 better deal with.

purdueme91
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by purdueme91 »

Okay, so I am lost. How do you make bone meal for green science? There are no recipes listed when I search in "what's it really used for". Ulric ranch has no recipes available and I am completely through with all red science.

EDIT: The bonemeal recipe is not unlocked when coal processing 1 is researched. If you force it enabled, it shows up in the ulric ranch. I'm running 1.0.4 pycoal and just updated to 16.36

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

purdueme91 wrote:Okay, so I am lost. How do you make bone meal for green science? There are no recipes listed when I search in "what's it really used for". Ulric ranch has no recipes available and I am completely through with all red science.

EDIT: The bonemeal recipe is not unlocked when coal processing 1 is researched. If you force it enabled, it shows up in the ulric ranch. I'm running 1.0.4 pycoal and just updated to 16.36

Thank you, it was a bug and was fixed. We should release a new version soon.
pY Coal processing mod

Kremnari
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Kremnari »

Since you've made borax and niobium their own generated resources, might you be able to add the following (to data-updates) for those who wish to play seablock/omni/py? (you know, the sadists)

Code: Select all

if mods["omnimatter"] then
	omni.add_resource(data.raw.item["raw-borax"],1,"Borax","pyCoalProcessing")
	omni.add_resource(data.raw.item["niobium-ore"],1,"Niobium","pyCoalProcessing")
end
Thank you for your mods!

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Very bad news for u pyanodon :( - error when launch https://yadi.sk/i/am-Raf1M3TxtiU
Can't launch creative mod fix 0.0.25 with py coal processing 1.0.4 and newer versions of py coal processing https://yadi.sk/i/bKjzLAlw3TywVn

If i'm toggling off py coal processing :!: i can launch game only with bob's mods with this configuration of the mods

I want to test ew content in py coal processing and ur other mods, i know that u understand that the creative mod is very useful tool ;)
Last edited by aklesey1 on Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ChurchOrganist
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by ChurchOrganist »

WkdPanda wrote:RSO - Just tried a start with it enabled, told me that it didn't recognize Niobium and Borax, so the minerals would -not- be spawned.

So, disabled RSO since someone mentioned RSO isn't yet compatible. I'm shocked how much I depend on RSO for giving me a reasonable spawn. Without RSO, I've got to get used to vanilla resources again. Resource spawn is one of those thing .17 better deal with.
I've just successfully hacked RSO to generate the new ores, and informed Orzelek where to get the changed files.

So, hopefully, there will be an update sooner rather than later.

If you get fed up with waiting dm me.

PS Yes vanilla ore generation sucks extremely badly - which is what motivated me to hack RSO myself.
Want to know where the biters chewing your power plant have come from??
Wondering where your next iron is going to come from??
You need Long Range Radar

WkdPanda
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by WkdPanda »

ChurchOrganist wrote: I've just successfully hacked RSO to generate the new ores, and informed Orzelek where to get the changed files.

So, hopefully, there will be an update sooner rather than later.

If you get fed up with waiting dm me.

PS Yes vanilla ore generation sucks extremely badly - which is what motivated me to hack RSO myself.
I'll give it a few days! Great work. :D

Dragon37slayer
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Dragon37slayer »

Hi pyanadon, great mod. with your new update you now have to mine raw borax with a ground borer, but the ground borer is locked behind science pack 3. but you need raw borax for science pack 2, and the borax mine is no longer placable?

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

Dragon37slayer wrote:Hi pyanadon, great mod. with your new update you now have to mine raw borax with a ground borer, but the ground borer is locked behind science pack 3. but you need raw borax for science pack 2, and the borax mine is no longer placable?

Hello! Glad you like it.!

Well, to gather borax, you need a borax mine which is unlocked with Coal Processing 1 (or 2). This mine only works over Borax ores. And dont forget to feed it with syngas. ;)
pY Coal processing mod

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

pyanodon wrote:
Dragon37slayer wrote:Hi pyanadon, great mod. with your new update you now have to mine raw borax with a ground borer, but the ground borer is locked behind science pack 3. but you need raw borax for science pack 2, and the borax mine is no longer placable?

Hello! Glad you like it.!

Well, to gather borax, you need a borax mine which is unlocked with Coal Processing 1 (or 2). This mine only works over Borax ores. And dont forget to feed it with syngas. ;)
its coal processing 1. the same one that unlocks sci pack 2

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

kingarthur wrote:its coal processing 1. the same one that unlocks sci pack 2
Thank you, working with so many mods sometimes takes too much from my memory XD
pY Coal processing mod

Dragon37slayer
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Dragon37slayer »

thank you. Was playing along with kathrineofsky, so looks like i'm going to have to start a new map?

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

Dragon37slayer wrote:thank you. Was playing along with kathrineofsky, so looks like i'm going to have to start a new map?

I recommend that. :) if use an existing save, the new ores may only appear in unexplored areas.
pY Coal processing mod

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Still can't find recipe for lead crushing but quartz crushing is doubled https://yadi.sk/i/BLOi7yjG3U53b3 :shock:
Maybe this recipe hid inside it because of a bug in the code

And thanks for fixing not used crushed bauxite before :D

Rasip
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Rasip »

Hi. Trying out this pack and i have run into a bit of an oddity or maybe a bug. I am trying to use the power house to get rid of excess Syngas but the 600C recipe is outputting steam that is 60C and the steam engines refuse to accept it.

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

Rasip wrote:Hi. Trying out this pack and i have run into a bit of an oddity or maybe a bug. I am trying to use the power house to get rid of excess Syngas but the 600C recipe is outputting steam that is 60C and the steam engines refuse to accept it.
check the temperature of the combustion mixture.
pY Coal processing mod

Rasip
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Rasip »

pyanodon wrote:
check the temperature of the combustion mixture.

Ah, the combustion mixture is what the 600C is talking about. So, i have to ask, what is the cold steam used for? Is it just a waste product to be vented?

Return to “PyMods”