pyanodon's mods are here

Moderator: pyanodon

steinio
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: pY Coal Processing - Discussion

Post by steinio »

aklesey1 wrote:Do u agree that's good? New letsplays with very realistic mod
Yes, I saw KoS only once in a cross-over with Xterminator. Nice to have a new reason to watch her.

Transport Belt Repair Man

View unread Posts

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

Im pretty happy for the first time someone put a video on Y! Playing pymods. Is being very interesting to plan and change stuff for future updates. Thats a good feedback.
pY Coal processing mod
Discord: Pyanodon #5791

Natrin
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Natrin »

I've run into a really strange bug. Every time I load my save game, the inputs on the gasifier switch places on the Syngas recipe (40 coal gas, 100 water -> Ash, Syngas, Tar) and on the Power House for the Syngas to 600 deg Combustion Mixture recipe. This means that every time I play I have to swap the pipes around or my power plant stops running.

Also, is it normal to not have any iron spawn outside of the starting area? I have molybdenum, copper, kimberlite, and regolite everywhere, but no iron.

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

Natrin wrote:I've run into a really strange bug. Every time I load my save game, the inputs on the gasifier switch places on the Syngas recipe (40 coal gas, 100 water -> Ash, Syngas, Tar) and on the Power House for the Syngas to 600 deg Combustion Mixture recipe. This means that every time I play I have to swap the pipes around or my power plant stops running.

Also, is it normal to not have any iron spawn outside of the starting area? I have molybdenum, copper, kimberlite, and regolite everywhere, but no iron.
Thats weird. Well, about the ore spawn, i dont think its a pymod issue. We dont change basic ores spawn.
pY Coal processing mod

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

Greetings! Now Borax and Niobium are a depletable resources pretty much as all others. It´s spread in the world and can be mined using their respective mining-drills.

pY Coal processing mod

steinio
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by steinio »

Natrin wrote:I've run into a really strange bug. Every time I load my save game, the inputs on the gasifier switch places on the Syngas recipe (40 coal gas, 100 water -> Ash, Syngas, Tar) and on the Power House for the Syngas to 600 deg Combustion Mixture recipe. This means that every time I play I have to swap the pipes around or my power plant stops running.

I bet you updated to every version of 0.16 the last days.

0.16.30 worked fine
0.16.31 added item sorting in recipes which changed fluid output order. You fixed your pipes back to working.
0.16.32 fixed it back to fluids remain in order like in .30. You made this post...

Transport Belt Repair Man

View unread Posts

morfledouille
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by morfledouille »

pyanodon wrote:Greetings! Now Borax and Niobium are a depletable resources pretty much as all others. It´s spread in the world and can be mined using their respective mining-drills.

Does that mean Borax can't be crafted from SynGas anymore? I assume that with the new resources patches, updating the mod without starting a new map is a bad idea?

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

morfledouille wrote:Does that mean Borax can't be crafted from SynGas anymore? I assume that with the new resources patches, updating the mod without starting a new map is a bad idea?
No, borax will still need Syngas as well as niobium will need drill-heads and refinedSyngas. Since it´s now a resource on map...it will only appears in a new game.
pY Coal processing mod

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

pyanodon wrote:Greetings! Now Borax and Niobium are a depletable resources pretty much as all others. It´s spread in the world and can be mined using their respective mining-drills.
OMFG

Oh
My
Fablous
God

U did it :lol: , we need to say to orzelek that he's update his mod to add ur ores in RSO

I don't know why you decided to do this, but the truth is, I thought that borax and niobium ore would always be extracted only from the underground by a niobium mine and groud borer
I have become so accustomed to this method of extraction that didn't think that you will add another option :D
Nickname on ModPortal - Naron79

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

aklesey1 wrote:I don't know why you decided to do this, but the truth is, I thought that borax and niobium ore would always be extracted only from the underground by a niobium mine and groud borer
I have become so accustomed to this method of extraction that didn't think that you will add another option :D
Ahhh thanks, but like i said, you will still need the borax and niobium mines to extract them. These ores wont work with common mining-drills.
pY Coal processing mod

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

About bugs with crusher
Just watched code for crushed lead recipe and recipe for crushing technology

Recipe for lead crushing must be active like with another ores but something wrong

Code in technology for crusher affects only copper, iron, stone and gravel and recipe for iron has duplicate

Code for adding crushed bauxite instead of common bauxite to alumina recipe not working too

eformo
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by eformo »

pyanodon wrote:
morfledouille wrote:Does that mean Borax can't be crafted from SynGas anymore? I assume that with the new resources patches, updating the mod without starting a new map is a bad idea?
No, borax will still need Syngas as well as niobium will need drill-heads and refinedSyngas. Since it´s now a resource on map...it will only appears in a new game.

But if I update the mod without starting a new game, will the borax and niobium mines I'm already using stop working? Since there is no borax/niobium on the map, I cannot place these on a resource patch. But if the Borax mine must now be placed on borax deposit, it seems I can no longer place borax mines. If my thinking here is right, then updating the mod would kill my existing save, no?

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

eformo wrote:But if I update the mod without starting a new game, will the borax and niobium mines I'm already using stop working? Since there is no borax/niobium on the map, I cannot place these on a resource patch. But if the Borax mine must now be placed on borax deposit, it seems I can no longer place borax mines. If my thinking here is right, then updating the mod would kill my existing save, no?
Uh...probably.
pY Coal processing mod

eformo
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by eformo »

pyanodon wrote:
eformo wrote:But if I update the mod without starting a new game, will the borax and niobium mines I'm already using stop working? Since there is no borax/niobium on the map, I cannot place these on a resource patch. But if the Borax mine must now be placed on borax deposit, it seems I can no longer place borax mines. If my thinking here is right, then updating the mod would kill my existing save, no?
Uh...probably.

Okay - will avoid updating any further for now! I think there would be more complexity too because of Angel's mods ore processing.

npuldon
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by npuldon »

Hello,

There are some items below that seem to have made there way to many recipes for products that don't make any sense. I assume this is a bug either with this mod or kingarthurs's "touched by an angel" mod.
Fuel Mk01
Limestone
Sand Casting

Screenshot of recipes. This recipe applies to MANY items that don't make any sense.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1V8vsF ... yXGXC1BYFi

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

npuldon wrote:Hello,

There are some items below that seem to have made there way to many recipes for products that don't make any sense. I assume this is a bug either with this mod or kingarthurs's "touched by an angel" mod.
Fuel Mk01
Limestone
Sand Casting

Screenshot of recipes. This recipe applies to MANY items that don't make any sense.
Dont make any sense because people still dont read this mod compatibilities
pY Coal processing mod

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Fuel Mk01
Limestone
Sand Casting

it has nothing to do with PY touched by angel mod bcuz its adding compatibility only for angel's ores and uniting some same resources from angel's petrochem and angel's refining

npuldon
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by npuldon »

pyanodon wrote:

Fuel Mk01
Limestone
Sand Casting

Dont make any sense because people still dont read this mod compatibilities
I have read the description of both mods. They are not explicit to my concern above so I was just asking. I guess you are referring to the text "This mod is not compatible with Angel´s mod yet, but it wont cause any bug, just duplicates" from your mod description based on your reply?

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

Greetings!

Today we released a new version of PyCoalProcessing. It brings up a lot of changes.

WARNING:

- This version will change ore creation of the mods and several recipes, its highly recommended to start a fresh game after update or you may face problems with ores.

Change log on the main thread.
pY Coal processing mod

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

All looks good but
1) I can't see recipe for lead crushing but can see recipe for crushed lead smelting
2) Can see recipe for bauxite crushing, can't see recipe for using it - aluminum is very important for bob's logistic now - and huge thanks to u for recipe with making sodium hydroxide from slacked lime :D
3) Methanol processing 2 isn't linked with methanol processing 1
Just used only pure bob's ,ods + py coal processing and nothing else for testing
Last edited by aklesey1 on Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “PyMods”