pY Coal Processing - Discussion

pyanodon's mods are here

Moderator: pyanodon

steinio
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.14.x] pY Coal Processing

Post by steinio »

Short question: Has anybody calculated the corrct ratios between the different stages for creosote?

Greetings steinio

Transport Belt Repair Man

View unread Posts

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Pyanodon, Nexela i have question about coal processing, i want to know ur opinion about recipes from angel's petrochem
I was interested in the recipe called - Fischer Tropsch Process - its very very same for ut Rectisol processing with results - it can give us synthesis gas, carbon dioxide gas and hydrogen sulfide in angel's petrochem and acid gas in PYCP and ur recipe can give us hydrogen

I see that after all there are small differences from angel's petrochem - ur mod has raw syngas and refined syngas, angel's petrochem hasn't this notion - syngas is only syngas and point, but we can call angel's petrochem syngas as raw syngas - its cool that the second reliable source is the oil, we can't worry about fuel :D

if I would have skills of programming in lua or c++ I have tried to combine components that there were no resources, similar on sense, which are used separately just because at mods different authors

What i can say - i have big plans or may be it better to say BUSINESS PLAN for all this chemistry! 8-)

P. S. May be its something wrong with my internet but i can't watch ur screenshots in this topic? but in another topics all screenshots and pictures shows correctly :roll:
Nickname on ModPortal - Naron79

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

steinio wrote:Short question: Has anybody calculated the corrct ratios between the different stages for creosote?

Greetings steinio
Creosote now have 4 uses:

(10)Tar => (5)Creosote
(10)Creosote => (5)Aromatics
(10)Creosote + (2)Steel-plate + (2)Copper-plate => (1)Medium eletric pole
(15)Creosote + (10)Sand = > (4)Sand-casting
pY Coal processing mod
Discord: Pyanodon #5791

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

aklesey1 wrote:Pyanodon, Nexela i have question about coal processing, i want to know ur opinion about recipes from angel's petrochem
I was interested in the recipe called - Fischer Tropsch Process - its very very same for ut Rectisol processing with results - it can give us synthesis gas, carbon dioxide gas and hydrogen sulfide in angel's petrochem and acid gas in PYCP and ur recipe can give us hydrogen

I see that after all there are small differences from angel's petrochem - ur mod has raw syngas and refined syngas, angel's petrochem hasn't this notion - syngas is only syngas and point, but we can call angel's petrochem syngas as raw syngas - its cool that the second reliable source is the oil, we can't worry about fuel :D

if I would have skills of programming in lua or c++ I have tried to combine components that there were no resources, similar on sense, which are used separately just because at mods different authors

What i can say - i have big plans or may be it better to say BUSINESS PLAN for all this chemistry! 8-)

P. S. May be its something wrong with my internet but i can't watch ur screenshots in this topic? but in another topics all screenshots and pictures shows correctly :roll:
As i said, compatibility with Angel´s mod will come, but not the focus now. Probably his syngas will be my syngas where you can burn and refine as well. ;)
pY Coal processing mod

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

I could just add the corresponding converter valve recipes for now, I mean the converter valve is in Petrochem for this kind of "patched" compatibility. That would solve it at least for fluids.

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

Arch666Angel wrote:I could just add the corresponding converter valve recipes for now, I mean the converter valve is in Petrochem for this kind of "patched" compatibility. That would solve it at least for fluids.
That would be cool!
pY Coal processing mod

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

pyanodon wrote:
Arch666Angel wrote:I could just add the corresponding converter valve recipes for now, I mean the converter valve is in Petrochem for this kind of "patched" compatibility. That would solve it at least for fluids.
That would be cool!
Yes thanks it will be cool but can look some.... strange, though who I am such to judge :D

StormTAG
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by StormTAG »

I have such recipes in my own little compatibility mod. You can find it here: https://github.com/DArrigoni/storm-compat

Also, a few other recipes in there in case any one wants to make use of them.

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

StormTAG wrote:
I have such recipes in my own little compatibility mod. You can find it here: https://github.com/DArrigoni/storm-compat

Thank you! It´s a nice thing :#
pY Coal processing mod

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

StormTAG wrote:

Case sensitive error when launch

BlooSkies
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by BlooSkies »

aklesey1 wrote:
StormTAG wrote:

Case sensitive error when launch
Not that I experienced.

That said, make sure you extract it and change the name, as in my experience the game won't accept Github's "-master" suffix.
I switched it to the appropriate "storm-compatibility_0.14.0" rather than storm-compat-master.

Could do to delete the useless .gitattributes, .gitignore, and the empty control.lua too.

StormTAG
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by StormTAG »

Haha, will, this is just my personal repo. I haven't released it or anything.

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

StormTAG wrote:Haha, will, this is just my personal repo. I haven't released it or anything.
Okey how to force it to work? I renamed the zip file but it not working

all right there are I was inattentive when renamed the file, and this version must work correctly

Convertion recipes looks interestingly but actually works not really conveniently
I think u forgot about salt (sodium chloride in PYCP) carbon, and methanol gas, acid gas, carbon dioxide gas too

Chlorine, Oxygen, Hydrogen Nitrogen gases is native gases from bob's mods because bob's mods is the source? but in angel mods its already converted, so we can do another overwriting with another gases from PYCP
Thanks for new crushed stone recipe but i\m using bio indusries mod this mod is already able to make crushed stone for regular stone ;)

Excuse me for my cavils but I think, that your project can be useful if to finish it ;) 8-)
Attachments
storm-compatibility_0.14.0.zip
(2.52 KiB) Downloaded 80 times

StormTAG
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by StormTAG »

This is designed primarily for the non-test build of PyCoal. Syngas is pretty much the end of the road for that.

I was considering expanding and releasing this mod once both Angels and PyCoal finish their current test builds, which won't happen until after 1.5 to my understanding. Even better, is maybe I can wrap these recipes and such in such a way as maybe Angel or Pyanodon will integrate them directly.

Also, I learned a new word today! Cavil.

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

Hello fellow builders!

Tired of all that nasty pollution because all that coal processing? That bugs dont leave you alone because that...i know...is what you get by playing this mod, but you can try to solve a bit of that problem. Use this new building to transform that terrible pollution into an useful resource! Well, if you decide to build that production chain ;)

The CO2 absorber.

pY Coal processing mod

StormTAG
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by StormTAG »

That thing looks awesome! Also looks like it could walk over and more directly assist in my bug fighting problems.

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Oh to me these all ur Napoleonic plans, I wait at last for release for green science, the friend kind :D :mrgreen:

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

aklesey1 wrote:Oh to me these all ur Napoleonic plans, I wait at last for release for green science, the friend kind :D :mrgreen:
Not that big. All the stuff i posted here is already in the actual code amd working. But remember i dont work alone. Im doing all the graphics for this mod and the releaae of the next version depends of the 0.15 green science tier is ready, im working on the blue tier. If you go back few pages theres an alpha green release avaliable.
pY Coal processing mod

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

StormTAG wrote:That thing looks awesome! Also looks like it could walk over and more directly assist in my bug fighting problems.
Ahaha i dont have that level of knowledge to make a building go around XD hahah. Thanks
pY Coal processing mod

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

pyanodon wrote:
aklesey1 wrote:Oh to me these all ur Napoleonic plans, I wait at last for release for green science, the friend kind :D :mrgreen:
Not that big. All the stuff i posted here is already in the actual code amd working. But remember i dont work alone. Im doing all the graphics for this mod and the releaae of the next version depends of the 0.15 green science tier is ready, im working on the blue tier. If you go back few pages theres an alpha green release avaliable.
Know I about what I have thought, may be we can make dependence from angel petrochem mod as experimental on once too watch for compatibility?
And yes new beta version of angel smelting mod brought to us chrome ore or chromium, and platinum with manganese

Return to “PyMods”