pY Raw Ores Discussion

pyanodon's mods are here

Moderator: pyanodon

cpy
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: pY Raw Ores Discussion

Post by cpy »

If only we had ocean full of salty water.

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

aklesey1 wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:24 am
Very big thanks for update
For now i'll try to play with =out bob's mods only with bob's inserters

But 2 wishes pls pls pls:
1) More ways to get saline water not only from stones and from tar distilation
2) More ways to get salt
Salt is very very need for many many processes - now salt getting turns into a real torture, i'm serious - just look for sosium bisulfate, ammoium chloride, copper solution, all types of oil desulfurization - in early game its serios challenge and salt rocks are rare

Thanks!

1- mix salt with water :)
2- Salt rocks are the only salt resource, they are less rare and carry lots of salt. Use wisely
pY Coal processing mod
Discord: Pyanodon #5791

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

cpy wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:28 am
Ah yes we need new fluid - ocean water resourse u right :lol: to get saline water from it
I sure my niubium plates production will suffer
Nickname on ModPortal - Naron79

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

cpy wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:28 am
yeah, enjoy have to remove all the salt of it to have water in all processes in this mod.
pY Coal processing mod

subie
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by subie »

Any reason why pressurized air is locked behind silicon doping? Its needed for the tar->coal-gas recipe, and coal-gas is super needed early game now since its required for aluminium mining and and the better glass recipes among other things.

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

subie wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:59 am
Any reason why pressurized air is locked behind silicon doping? Its needed for the tar->coal-gas recipe, and coal-gas is super needed early game now since its required for aluminium mining and and the better glass recipes among other things.
i wi check it out later. Must have a reason for that
pY Coal processing mod

mxpal
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by mxpal »

mxpal wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:46 am
i have updated the whole suite already....but cant seem to find the recipe for acetylene :?:

and is pressured air intended to be locked behind semiconductor doping (green science)? i cant make use of the early recipe of transforming tar into coal gas and coke processing1 then....
no one has acetylene problem?

IpsumEstPan
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by IpsumEstPan »

pyanodon wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:31 am
aklesey1 wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:24 am
Very big thanks for update
For now i'll try to play with =out bob's mods only with bob's inserters

But 2 wishes pls pls pls:
1) More ways to get saline water not only from stones and from tar distilation
2) More ways to get salt
Salt is very very need for many many processes - now salt getting turns into a real torture, i'm serious - just look for sosium bisulfate, ammoium chloride, copper solution, all types of oil desulfurization - in early game its serios challenge and salt rocks are rare

Thanks!

1- mix salt with water :)
2- Salt rocks are the only salt resource, they are less rare and carry lots of salt. Use wisely
pY, do you mean we should be careful with salt because it might make us hipertensive?

septemberWaves
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by septemberWaves »

Apologies if there's a separate bug report thread, but I can't seem to find one. Anyway; titanium pulp 6 is made exclusively from titanium pulp 6 (it's unobtainable, basically), and titanium pulp 5 has no use. I am assuming that the (500 titanium pulp 6 ==> 100 titanium pulp 6) is actually intended to be something like (500 titanium pulp 5 ==> 100 titanium pulp 6), but this is not the case.

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

subie wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:59 am
Tar will be used more in pyRO than was before. So we put that recipe later. Since it´s a side recipe, you can still get your things until unlock it.
pY Coal processing mod

Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by 3651854 »

I think i found a deadlock: I can only find 2 ways to make nitrogen, both require activated carbon, but activated carbon requires nitrogen to make, so its inpossible to make nitrogen. Am i missing something?

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

septemberWaves wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:53 pm
Apologies if there's a separate bug report thread, but I can't seem to find one. Anyway; titanium pulp 6 is made exclusively from titanium pulp 6 (it's unobtainable, basically), and titanium pulp 5 has no use. I am assuming that the (500 titanium pulp 6 ==> 100 titanium pulp 6) is actually intended to be something like (500 titanium pulp 5 ==> 100 titanium pulp 6), but this is not the case.
You´re right! That was a typo that created that impossible loop. Oh boy...dunno how long it will be until next release.
pY Coal processing mod

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

3651854 wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:19 pm
I think i found a deadlock: I can only find 2 ways to make nitrogen, both require activated carbon, but activated carbon requires nitrogen to make, so its inpossible to make nitrogen. Am i missing something?
oh shit...you´re right.

pY Coal processing mod

immortal_sniper1
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by immortal_sniper1 »

I MADE A GRAPH WITH ALL SODIUM RECIPES (NON METAL RELATED)

as py said salt is precious and it has a lot of uses in smelting and circuit boards

Sodium Hydroxide the first link in a chain is the expensive one with a ratio of 10:1 (the rest are 1:1)

SO SALT WILL BE USED IF NOT CARE-FULL!!!!

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Yeah that interesting and hard situation with salt immortal_sniper

But in chemistry there're method where soidum hydroxide is adding to hydrogen chloride and we geting sodium chloride and water - that's shift reaction
If pyanodon and Nexela will think about this it'll nice - bcuz i don't like the way where i'm getting 1 salt from 100 saline water with 50% chance that's "amazingly" :D :?

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

aklesey1 wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:21 pm
Yeah that interesting and hard situation with salt immortal_sniper

But in chemistry there're method where soidum hydroxide is adding to hydrogen chloride and we geting sodium chloride and water - that's shift reaction
If pyanodon and Nexela will think about this it'll nice - bcuz i don't like the way where i'm getting 1 salt from 100 saline water with 50% chance that's "amazingly" :D :?

use the super concentrated SALT ROCK
pY Coal processing mod

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

All i can say now:
MOAR SALT TO SALTY GOD!!!! MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! AND MOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR ROCKS WITH SALT!!!! :mrgreen:

I walked in creative mode about 10 minutes and 1 salt rock contains over 3 000 000 salt but its only 1 mine and i can put there only 1 speed module what means salt will mine some slowly :roll:

kinnom
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by kinnom »

Just updated, you seem to have forgotten the migration files. Now I can't unlock acetylene.
no yes yes no yes no yes yes

immortal_sniper1
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by immortal_sniper1 »

aklesey1 wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:48 pm
All i can say now:
MOAR SALT TO SALTY GOD!!!! MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! AND MOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR ROCKS WITH SALT!!!! :mrgreen:

I walked in creative mode about 10 minutes and 1 salt rock contains over 3 000 000 salt but its only 1 mine and i can put there only 1 speed module what means salt will mine some slowly :roll:
fully beaconed i made a mine output like 90/s but it had tons of mining productivity

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

aklesey1 wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:48 pm
All i can say now:

SLOW????
pY Coal processing mod

Return to “PyMods”