FactorioIO - Energy Reader (Only one reading)

All mods from Reika

Moderator: Reika

Sworn
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

FactorioIO - Energy Reader (Only one reading)

Post by Sworn »

I was looking for a mod that output that two top bars that you have in the energy windows (Satisfaction, Production). A guy in the reddit send me here.
I found that you have 3 signals (power consumption, power production and grid satisfaction) but only 1 signal have output.

Actually power consumption and power production have readings, but they read the same value, so no much use in there.
The grid satisfaction never reads anything.

I found no information in the mod portal if I actually need to do something for that to work or if it's a bug...

Would be awesome to be able to read the 2 top bars (Satisfaction, Production) of the energy window.
My guess was that the Satisfaction = power consumption and Production = power production but it is only a guess.
More inormation would be nice to have.

Sworn
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: FactorioIO - Energy Reader (Only one reading)

Post by Sworn »

:(

Sworn
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Sworn »

I was trying to fix it, but I have no idea how to change it.
They output the same value and will always output the same value as the consumption and production are always the same in the game guy energy.
They should output the % value of each bar like the accumulator does.

Oh_Bob_Saget_86
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Oh_Bob_Saget_86 »

Sorry to hijack this thread (but the option to create a new topic isnt available)

Can someone point me in the direction of how to use the 'Actuator" combinators in this mod?

1WheelDude
Inserter
Inserter

Post by 1WheelDude »

I don't know where to post because there's no RadioNetwork topic to post to...so I guess I hope for the best and post here.

1) If a red and green signal is transmitted, the receiver combines the signal into one and pollutes the signal with values not intended to be read.
2) Signals cross over other surfaces in mods like Space Exploration. A signal receiver (T1) in Nauvis Orbit will pick up signals from a transmitter (T1) on the ground from Nauvis.

Return to “Reika's Mods”