EndgameCombat - Defend your base against lategame enemies with ease

All mods from Reika

Moderator: Reika

Orcling
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: EndgameCombat - Defend your base against lategame enemies with ease

Post by Orcling »

Any reason why regular artillery shells do 15k physical and 15k explosive damage? It seems kind of overkill, not to mention it seems like a bug because all the shells, including atomic shells, that come after it still do "normal" damage.

Satifying
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Satifying »

Bug Report

Problem with BZTitanium and Bob's Library

Satifying
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Satifying »

it removes tungsten prosesing? idk

thereaverofdarkness
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by thereaverofdarkness »

Satifying wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:07 pm
it removes tungsten prosesing? idk
I wouldn't know, but at a glance I suspect it might be Titanium by brevven causing the issue. Also, by the looks of it, you are more likely to get a prompt response there. So I'd try reporting it to brevven.

Biviho
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Biviho »

Hi, i wanted to post a feedback about the mod:

Basically unlocking logistic turrets and the advanced one with auto logistic, tend to just fill turrets with ammo way beyond what it's actually needed for the turret, expecially with ammo crate.

it would be great to have an option for setting the default amount (% based on the ammo stack) and a check with an option for the max amount of ammo to keep in the turret, like with inserter that tend to insert only untill the slot reach some amount in the assembly machines

Th3Ward3n
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Th3Ward3n »

How does Regenerating Alloys effect the game? What receives healing? Where do these stats get used? Looking through the code leaves me no closer to an answer or any idea where to look.. :? Knowing if this research; applies passive healing to all placed entities be it by robots or player, or does literally anything else would suffice as an answer. For now I give up the search as I have done all that I can.

Thank you kindly,
Th3Ward3n :?:

RyxnG
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by RyxnG »

Chicktorias wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:34 pm
Hey, im very new to your Mod and its functions and just wanted to ask if and how you can remove the nuclear fallout from a neutron bomb. i was thinking of using a neutron bomb to clear out some rather annoying biter nests on a coal resource but the fallout is hindering my construction.

I found the startup settings where the radiation supposedly only stays for 15 seconds, but no matter what, the radiation stays permanently. i tried changing the settings, i removed all my mods and only had EC active and started a fresh game with only EC active but the green radioactive clouds stayed the whole time.
im having the same problem, i shot multiple neutron bombs and it is lagging my game a ton, did you ever find a fix for it?

Dragunslayer
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Dragunslayer »

I noticed that the energy weapons added in by this mod don't seem to be affected by any sort of upgrade outside the range. When I place a Plasma Turret, I see the range boost but the damage is stuck at 50, same with the Advanced Laser Defense Equipment. Is this just a visual thing or are they actually not getting the damage and speed boosts? Or is there something else that I'm missing?
Last edited by Dragunslayer on Mon Aug 15, 2022 2:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fedozzz
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Fedozzz »

Reika wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:51 pm
Fedozzz wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:56 pm
When installing a long-distance radar, vanilla radar is installed. When I install the orbiting laser satellite, the usual radar is again installed. The handheld scanner makes a sound, but nothing changes.
If you build everything with drones, then 50/50 either vanilla radars are installed, or the game crashes with an error.
https://youtu.be/-08s-kEWWYA
Your radar improvement research mod is replacing it.
Thanks

Voidedfactory
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Voidedfactory »

Hey, Reika, there's been an issue with endgame Combat regarding the discharge defense for radar.

(no idea why the image won't show in the forum, but right-clicking and opening in a new tab does show the image properly.)

I don't know if you've stepped away from Factorio or if you forgot, but there have been quite a few requests for the fix over on the Github page that haven't been answered yet. I'm replying here in hopes that you'll see it here a well and at least put out a hotfix for wherever this happens, if not updating the mod for the current build of the game.

I use this mod quite a lot in the three campaigns I have going right now, and I'd really prefer not to start them completely over, or have to rebuild my defenses from scratch, or have to re-design everything to account for all the times this error might/will show up. Last resort would be asking someone to implement a general bugfix for you, but I feel like that's usually not something people do for other's mods without permission (or knowing the originator has been gone for quite some time).

edit: And yes, I'm aware your pinned post says that any bug reports not posted on Github are likely to be completely ignored. However, the reports on Github regarding this seem to have been ignored/not seen for months, so I'm hoping that seeing this brought up here will direct your attention to them as well.

Pi-C
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Pi-C »

Voidedfactory wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:31 pm

(no idea why the image won't show in the forum, but right-clicking and opening in a new tab does show the image properly.)
It looks like this is a private link, I get a 403 error:
Error: Forbidden
Your client does not have permission to get URL /862f15cbb974bbe2d7592ee6edac5fbe from this server.
A good mod deserves a good changelog. Here's a tutorial (WIP) about Factorio's way too strict changelog syntax!

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FuryoftheStars »

Voidedfactory wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:31 pm

Upload your image directly to your forum post (when composing a message, look just below the save, preview, & submit buttons... there's an Attachments tab). Avoids all of these issues of uploading to another site, getting and formatting the link correctly, some people not being able to see the image anyway because of their browser not trusting the site, no one being able to see it because it's private, or the image hosting site eventually deleting the image.
My Mods: Classic Factorio Basic Oil Processing | Sulfur Production from Oils | Wood to Oil Processing | Infinite Resources - Normal Yield | Tree Saplings (Redux) | Alien Biomes Tweaked | Restrictions on Artificial Tiles

Return to “Reika's Mods”