LTN 1.10.6 - Error message network ID

Adds new train stops forming a highly configurable logistic network.

Moderator: Optera

Mmmmmmorten
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

LTN 1.10.6 - Error message network ID

Post by Mmmmmmorten »

Running Factorio on 0.17.28 and latest LTN 1.10.6 and LTN Tracker 0.10.4

Get this strange message (that I can't reproduce as it only popped once):

:!: "[LTN] No station supplying Iron ore found in networks 0xa."

Checked LTN Tracker and found no network without Network ID assigned.
It does not show up as "Alert" in the tracker.

I currently use networks : 1, 10, 16, 32, 64, 96
Any idea what this is? Tried searching for the error in the forum, with no luck...

/old dude
:geek:

Optera
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: LTN 1.10.6 - Error message network ID

Post by Optera »

'0x' prefix or an 'h' suffix means the number is in hexadecimal.
I find '0xA' easier to read then 'Ah'.

Mmmmmmorten
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Mmmmmmorten »

Optera wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:38 pm
'0x' prefix or an 'h' suffix means the number is in hexadecimal.
Sooo... Hex A = Decimal 10 or Binary 1010... So there is a Iron ore supply shortage in my 10 Network (Inner city)?
Only network with Iron ore in it - so that makes sense...

But both stations (only 2) have more than 100k storage and each train only picks up 8k (about every minute) - so I do not understand why I got the error message.

Oh well.. I think it might have popped up before, but had so many issues then that I ignored it.. Will check if it comes again or was a random event. Can't find anything wrong at least.

/old dude

Mmmmmmorten
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Mmmmmmorten »

My bad! :oops:
(but we all knew that to begin with)

Just got another error of the same kind now with 0x10 - and using your earlier Hex info this is for Network 16...
And it's my old brain acting up.. I made the requester station for 2-4 trains while the Provider only has 4-8. Same network, but since I set train max / min on every station - I guess this is the error that comes up...

Now I just have to figure out why I get the Iron ore error from my Inner city network.. hmm :?

Could these error messages have an "origin" text added to it? Like name of station that generated the error - as it looks like these all comes from stations requesting something LTN can't provide. Would be very helpful to know who's asking. I mean, we know the network and the what - just no idea where...

/old dude

Optera
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Optera »

Not sure if knowing who requested actually helps. The problem exists as combination of requester and provider, or lack there of, in a given network.

Adding stop names would cause quite the spam. Instead of a single message per network it'd give one per requester.
If my base ran out of iron plates i'd get 20 messages from stops all over the map complaining. :roll:

I'd use LTN Tracker to check if all stops in a network have sensible configurations.

eduran
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by eduran »

If you use LTN Tracker, you should be able to find out under inventory tab/open requests. Click the iron ore and it will display a list of stations requesting and providing on the right. I am currently trying to figure out how to properly display open requests and the reasons why they cannot be filled at the moment.

Return to “Logistic Train Network”