Can't get nuclear fuel stop to work ever though all my other stops work

Adds new train stops forming a highly configurable logistic network.

Moderator: Optera

netherous
Inserter
Inserter

Can't get nuclear fuel stop to work ever though all my other stops work

Post by netherous »

I'm building an AngelBob's megabase (or trying to) and I have a stop set up to bring nuclear fuel into the center of a large depot. Although my other stops all seem to be working, I cannot get any orders to ever be generated to bring nuclear fuel from the requester to the provider. Some things I've tried:

- I've torn down and rebuilt both requester and provider stops a few times
- I've set a high provider value and fed it into the input of the provider station. I also tried this with a negative provider value in case it was negative priority. No other stations anywhere have priority signals.
- I've set request threshold and provider threshold to 1 and fed signals into their respective stations.
- I've set request threshold and provider threshold to 1 in the mod settings
- I've turned on the debug log and Detailed Messages in the settings. No messages ever mention either of these stations.
- I've built a custom depot near the provider to see if that affected anything
- I've set both requester and provider to their own network, even though I don't think this should do anything. No other stations have any networks specified (which should leave them as 0xffffffff)
- There are no custom car configurations and every train is 1-1 at this point. The cars are Mk3 and have 80 slots.

I do have more trains than stops at this point, since everything is still under construction. Am I misunderstanding how priority works? I want a train stopped at a depot to fulfill an order for the nuclear fuel before anything else like crushed saphirite ore. Anyone have an idea what's wrong?

Edit: So after 3 hours of train activity, one decided to do the fuel run. This makes me think the order is randomly selected from among all possible orders to be fulfilled despite the priority setting. How can I prioritize the order for the fuel stations to be picked over all others?
Attachments
depot.png
depot.png (2.89 MiB) Viewed 1159 times

Optera
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Can't get nuclear fuel stop to work ever though all my other stops work

Post by Optera »

You set provider priority at the requester.

netherous
Inserter
Inserter

Re: Can't get nuclear fuel stop to work ever though all my other stops work

Post by netherous »

Thank you Optera :D

Return to “Logistic Train Network”