LTN - mixed ore provider stations

Adds new train stops forming a highly configurable logistic network.

Moderator: Optera

noewon
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

LTN - mixed ore provider stations

Post by noewon »

I couldn't find any other posts on this, so if someone's already answered this, please point me in the right direction.

Is there a way to have a providing train station that has a mix of ores? Quite a few of my larger deposits have multiple ores in the deposits and with the 3 - 10 size trains i'm using, it's annoying having to set up multiple train stations at each deposit. The unloading station is done with bots, so unloading isn't an issue. The LTN system will set a condition for the providing station something like "cargo: copper ore > 23999 or 1666 seconds" If the train takes on any other type of ore, it never reaches that value and sits there for the timeout period.

So.. how can I set a station that only loads one type of ore, depending on the trains "wait until" conditions i.e. only loads copper, not both copper and iron ORRR load both ores and the train takes off when inv is full?

Optera
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: LTN - mixed ore provider stations

Post by Optera »

You couldn't find?... more like didn't search.
I posted designs for stations supporting multiple items in the 2nd post of the sticky design thread. viewtopic.php?f=214&t=51073#p297643

noewon
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: LTN - mixed ore provider stations

Post by noewon »

did search... found a mixed bag of results that weren't relevant... probably just didn't have the right key words

Return to “Logistic Train Network”