Issue with Barrels

Adds new train stops forming a highly configurable logistic network.

Moderator: Optera

Dergonic
Inserter
Inserter

Issue with Barrels

Post by Dergonic »

Hi Everyone

I'm quite new in LTN but managed to have a working network. But despite all my efforts, I still got an issue with barrels.

I got a refinery station that takes Coal-Petrol barrel and water barrel as input (in 1 station) and provide plastic, empty barrels and other ressources as output.
I also have 2 outpost that require empty barrels and provide Petrol barrel and water barrel.

In my whole setup, all is working. Even Coal input is provided BUT NONE of the barrels is working. Neither the empty barrel, nor the petrol barrel, nor the water barrel are working.
I don't have any warning sayin 'No ... available in the network'. It looks like it is not even requested.

Is there any issue with barrels in the last mod version ?

ps : Yes, I tried removing my stations and recreating them.
Yes, the mod is in last version (I checked)
Yes, my mod setting is configured to display "Detailed Messages"

Optera
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Issue with Barrels

Post by Optera »

Barrels usually have a low stack size, did you make sure requested and provided amounts are higher than thresholds?

Dergonic
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Dergonic »

Optera wrote:Barrels usually have a low stack size, did you make sure requested and provided amounts are higher than thresholds?
I checked and it looks ok.
Here is the setup for the Empty Barrels Request

[EDIT] Found
There is indeed a threshorld in the options that were 10k (and I requested 300 empty barrel)

But now, I got 100 delivery of everything (Included metal and so on)
Is there a way, For a specific station to limit the minimum amount of a delivery ?

alienwombat
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by alienwombat »

You are using the "provide threshold" signal. You have to use the "request threshold" signal (blue chest with a ≤ sign) to override the global 10k threshold.

Dergonic
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Dergonic »

alienwombat wrote:You are using the "provide threshold" signal. You have to use the "request threshold" signal (blue chest with a ≤ sign) to override the global 10k threshold.
I'm an idiot ...
Thanks for your help

Return to “Logistic Train Network”