Can't find the manual?

Adds new train stops forming a highly configurable logistic network.

Moderator: Optera

triffid_hunter
Inserter
Inserter

Can't find the manual?

Post by triffid_hunter »

Hi, the mod page at https://mods.factorio.com/mods/Optera/L ... ainNetwork says there's a "Complete Manual" here, but I can't find anything even vaguely resembling that. Am I missing something? Ideally it should be in a sticky post at the top or something..

Nothing came up when I searched the forum except people talking about stuff that happens when they set their trains to manual :?

This thread has some dot points, but certainly looks nothing like a manual, and is completely useless for someone trying to learn how to use the mod.

This youtube video is basically the only resource I could find for beginners wanting to learn how to use this mod.

I asked google too, and it just brought me here and suggested some irrelevant fluff.

Optera
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Can't find the manual?

Post by Optera »

Between Nilaus video and the demo save there's not much more words could explain.

triffid_hunter
Inserter
Inserter

Re: Can't find the manual?

Post by triffid_hunter »

Optera wrote:Between Nilaus video and the demo save there's not much more words could explain.
As a result of working in embedded systems and electronics, I learn most easily from technical documents, and have a persistent experience of examples and videos glossing over many important details. I'd deeply appreciate a properly fleshed out manual to complement the other sources of information :D

I think I mostly have the hang of the mod and might try to generate something although unfortunately I don't have a lot of time for it and won't promise anything :roll:

Return to “Logistic Train Network”