[K2SE] Parked at depot with residue

Adds new train stops forming a highly configurable logistic network.

Moderator: Optera

Pembar
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[K2SE] Parked at depot with residue

Post by Pembar »

I have a 300hr+ save that is at stake here, so any help will be deeply appreciated.

I've had this problem on and off over the run but nothing this bad. It's gotten to the point that I have to run around Nauvis Orbit simply to reset the trains.

Setup:

Nauvis Orbit, I use exclusively <ww trains. All stations have it set to max train count 1 (yes, I checked). All stations including depots have network encoded 2. All stations have unique train station names, with the exception of the Depots.

The problem is:

Trains seem to be sent on a loop without it being reset. For example, they'll be sent to pick up something, dump it somewhere and return to the depot. However upon reaching the depot, their orders don't get reset and they set off immediately to do the same loop regardless of whether or not the stations need it. It's easy to tell which trains are affected by this because when they're at the station, the LTN station light remains Green.

In addition, I also keep getting LTN spammed saying that "No train to transport .... in networks 0x2 with length between 0 and 0 found in Depot."

Further diagnosis:

I downloaded the MOD LTN Manager and I noticed that all the trains that end up in this situation have the state "Parked at depot with residue".

------------------------
Factorio version 1.1.80
LTN Version 1.18.2

If anyone has any suggestions? I'd be happy to listen.

Gammro
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: [K2SE] Parked at depot with residue

Post by Gammro »

I have had the same(or at least very similar) issue yesterday. What I've found out is that a number of depots had their combinator disabled, making it a normal (non-LTN) stop. I guess LTN didn't reset the schedule on it because it became a "manual" schedule.

So I'd check if that is the case for one of your stops, and start with the depots.
Ignore this

Return to “Logistic Train Network”