No train found in network 0x02

Adds new train stops forming a highly configurable logistic network.

Moderator: Optera

Wyverex42
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

No train found in network 0x02

Post by Wyverex42 »

My LTN network is working fine so far with all stations having assigned network ID 0x01. Now I need to create a second network (to avoid a loop with byproducts in Nullius) and I have one particular provider station that needs to supply into both networks 0x01 and 0x02.

However, LTN never finds a train to serve that particular station on network 0x02 and I don't understand why.

The provider station serves 0x03 = (0x01 + 0x02) and it has enough supply. It worked fine while it was still in network 0x01.

The requester station is network 0x02 only.

I thought my depots might be set up incorrectly, so I tried to remove the network ID entirely (to get the default of 0xFFFFFFFF) and I also tried to set it to 0x03. As you can see in the screenshot, the depots have blue lights (and they worked correctly in network 0x01 anyway).

What am I missing?

Thanks!
Attachments
ltn-network.png
ltn-network.png (1.64 MiB) Viewed 757 times

torne
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: No train found in network 0x02

Post by torne »

Looks like you have the min/max train length set to 1 from the screenshot.. the trains waiting at the depot are all length 2. A train length of 1 is not useful as it wouldn't include any cargo wagons.

Wyverex42
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Wyverex42 »

Gosh, you're right! That's really strange though because I only added the train length because it wasn't working in the first place and I got the same message, just saying "with length between 0 and 0". I guess I must have fixed something else in the process without realising it. Maybe the depots. Anyway, thanks man!

torne
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by torne »

Glad it helped. As a software engineer a big part of my job is going back to figure out what new thing I broke in the process of trying to fix the problem I started with :)

Return to “Logistic Train Network”