Asking for help using the LTN Blueprint Book

Adds new train stops forming a highly configurable logistic network.

Moderator: Optera

bomberchibbi
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Asking for help using the LTN Blueprint Book

Post by bomberchibbi »

First of all thank you very much for this awesome mod. I fumbled around with it for the better of 4 days now, watched Nilaus video and looked through the forums. I could figure out most of the newbie questions I had but there is one thing I can't get to work. I always get the error message that there is no station providing Iron ore, even though I set up a mining outpost from the blueprint book and made sure that all ltn stations are on the same network. I even copy pasted a station from the test map but I get the same error message. Maybe someone here can tell me where I made a mistake, so I can finally use this mod to start my base with a proper train setup. I attached a save file so you can have a look at it. Thank you very much in advance.
Attachments
123.zip
savegame
(11.29 MiB) Downloaded 88 times

DaleStan
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Asking for help using the LTN Blueprint Book

Post by DaleStan »

The error isn't what I'd expect it to be, but the problem is that your iron ore station accepts trains with a length 2 (hover over the medium power pole just to the left of the station to see these values), and your iron smelter accepts trains of length 6. It looks like you set up your station to refuse to supply iron ore until its requests are satisfied. Satisfy those requests (among other things, 600+ blue belt, 20 each gun and laser turrets, 100 walls), and the iron ore will start flowing.

bomberchibbi
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Asking for help using the LTN Blueprint Book

Post by bomberchibbi »

Hi Stan,

thank you very much for your reply. That was indeed the problem. I got those stations from the ltn blueprint book and it's not mentioned there, but removing those requests solved the issue :)

Return to “Logistic Train Network”