[0.11.22] Replicators 1.0.25

Topics and discussion about specific mods
dark angel
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: [0.11.22] Replicators 1.0.25

Post by dark angel »

ok i'll try soon or later for now i guess to stick ur old version for replicators.

dark angel
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by dark angel »

found something i moved the deactivated mods i had folder just when said about it turns out some reason bug was cause because of the dytech core was disabled. I was not using you old version i though might try what said before see if if that might work. well apparently it did just letting you know

Doublespin
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Doublespin »

So now you can play with the current version of replicator?
I'm not a native speaker (obviously), so I will appreciate every pm with corrections :)

dark angel
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by dark angel »

yes it seem it working fine nothing wrong happen some reason having dytech-core when its disabled in the mod list for factorio caused the bug/error.
And no i haven't factorio updated as of yet.

darkshadow1809
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by darkshadow1809 »

Willing to develop this mod further IF 0.12 reaches its release ;)

if you have any suggestions please do tell me so I can integrate it when 0.12 hits :)
ShadowsModpackDevelopment

Berserker55
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Berserker55 »

Using 1.0.26; Ion Turrets refuse to fire on biters and spitters.

Berserker55
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Berserker55 »

Debugged it; you have a buffer of 500 kJ:

energy_source =
{
type = "electric",
buffer_capacity = "500kJ",
input_flow_limit = "1920kW",
drain = "18kW",
usage_priority = "primary-input"
},

your projectile requires 600 kJ though:
{
type = "projectile",
category = "laser-turret",
energy_consumption = "600kJ",
action =
{

The vanilla has 201 buffer and needs 200. So changing the buffer to 601 fixes it.

jamuspsi
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by jamuspsi »

Hey guys! I see that my mod has inspired a lot of new work, and I'm really impressed by how far it's come!

There are, however, some parts I am not really into. Like the piping/liquid aspect, and the change in the early game. I don't think they're BAD by any means- in fact, I'm starting up a game with this version now to get a feel for it!

That said, if I ever wanted to continue work on my version, it's going to be awkward because I'd have to rename it, and there'd be a lot of confusion. Given that your version has departed so far from the original, I'd like to ask that you please rename it to something else. I don't mind that you recycled the art or any part of the code that still remains (I'm guessing little!), since most of it was recycled in the first place. But I'd really appreciate if your mod was a proper fork, with a separate name, rather than a continuation of mine, if only so I can make and share updates to mine without it being super confusing.

darkshadow1809
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by darkshadow1809 »

jamuspsi wrote:Hey guys! I see that my mod has inspired a lot of new work, and I'm really impressed by how far it's come!

There are, however, some parts I am not really into. Like the piping/liquid aspect, and the change in the early game. I don't think they're BAD by any means- in fact, I'm starting up a game with this version now to get a feel for it!

That said, if I ever wanted to continue work on my version, it's going to be awkward because I'd have to rename it, and there'd be a lot of confusion. Given that your version has departed so far from the original, I'd like to ask that you please rename it to something else. I don't mind that you recycled the art or any part of the code that still remains (I'm guessing little!), since most of it was recycled in the first place. But I'd really appreciate if your mod was a proper fork, with a separate name, rather than a continuation of mine, if only so I can make and share updates to mine without it being super confusing.

Your back :O? (Yaw drops)

Dang... you werent active for months man :P Sorry for kinda... hjacking your mod I guess :p loads of people were asking for updates and their code started messing up on some computers so me and doublespin took up on the mod and tried fixing it and kinda made it revamped instead lol. Sorry about that :p Don't worry man :) we left all your old vanilla aspects in actually! You see that little config.lua in there? Simply put whatever true or false you dont want :) you can disable the whole piping aspect etc. :D So its basically your vanilla replicators :) I think I will change this to default so its your vanilla and for people who want extra functionality can just re-enable it :)

.-. your functions were a pain to deal with tho :D to figure the code i actually needed someone else to decypher them with me :P We tried putting as much translation into it :) you should look into the code. Theres a lot of your basics which still remain onto it actually so you can see we indeed added on to it heavily instead of breaking everything down :D

Also welcome back:D!
Last edited by darkshadow1809 on Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

darkshadow1809
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by darkshadow1809 »

Berserker55 wrote:Debugged it; you have a buffer of 500 kJ:

energy_source =
{
type = "electric",
buffer_capacity = "500kJ",
input_flow_limit = "1920kW",
drain = "18kW",
usage_priority = "primary-input"
},

your projectile requires 600 kJ though:
{
type = "projectile",
category = "laser-turret",
energy_consumption = "600kJ",
action =
{

The vanilla has 201 buffer and needs 200. So changing the buffer to 601 fixes it.
Thanks man :) will fix when 0.12 hits. Since its in 6-7 days and all mods are gonna require heavy fixing :P

tno1
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by tno1 »

New Name Idea (this one) More Replicas

Lishget
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Lishget »

I have revised the german translation for the Version 1.0.26. and corrected some typing errors and adjust the Translation. I have changed technames, item names and added Descriptions to them, too. I hope you like it. :)
I have found in the english locale the entrie for copper cable twice... One time with Copper_Wire, one Time with Copper_cable. I have belong this in the de location, but is this necessary, or an inadvertency?
Attachments
de.zip
(3.37 KiB) Downloaded 251 times
Factorio Sprachverbesserung
Lishgets TMod

My Mods are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/.

DreamSmith
Inserter
Inserter

Post by DreamSmith »

Hiya, privately modded in the rare_earth replication again. Is there any chance you could add it as a config option or would you prefer an addon mod?
ATM:- 2 re -> 5 cl, 9.2 cl -> 1 re. (That's almost double loss for all the power added.)
My option/suggestion:- 20 cl -> 9 re (Easy), 30 cl -> 13 re (bakers dozen), 40 cl -> 17 re (hard), 160 cl -> 65 (hardly worth it, might be good as a default).
Bakers dozen is only included and preferred as a giggle.

Edit:- Saved double post.

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Airat9000 »

;) update 0.12 please

Ideoges
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Ideoges »

Yes, 0.12 Update would be awesome!

Doublespin
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Doublespin »

I'm sorry to say that i wont work any further on this mod (personal issues).
But you can check out this fork of the mod: [0.12.1]Dark Matter Replicators
I'm not a native speaker (obviously), so I will appreciate every pm with corrections :)

FactorioFreak
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by FactorioFreak »

Pls update i love this Mod

pieppiep
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by pieppiep »

Is there a 0.15 version planned?