[Dup][0.17.79] Constant desynchronisation issues. (Endless resources)

Desyncs in modded game will be ignored most of the time, until it is clearly proven that the desync is not caused by scripting.
AimLod
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[Dup][0.17.79] Constant desynchronisation issues. (Endless resources)

Post by AimLod »

Hello,
So, me and my friend play in multiplayer with a few mods enabled. I can play permanent without any issues but my friend has an issue where he desyncs constantly from the game after doing something ingame. When I restart the server he can play for like 20 min. straight without desync issues, but after 20 min he desyncs constantly within a minute after he joined, sometimes even 10 seconds. Here is the desync report: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjljyOuwKfkXkFezPEr ... q?e=Jr9fsQ
Thanks

ospis12
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Constant desynchronisation issues.

Post by ospis12 »

So I looked into your desync report.
What I can tell is that level.data is widely different between server and client, but more importantly there is difference in level-heurestic-xxxx.
This difference cause desync issue, and it is with enemy-evolution-factor.
Can you try disabling mod and the turn then one by one and see when problem occurs ones more?

AimLod
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by AimLod »

Thanks,
i'll do it as soon as possible.

boskid
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by boskid »

Looked at desync, there are some differences around crude-oil resource amounts. Map is from 0.17.79 and uses mod [endless_resources 0.17.67] that is known to desync. Mod has fix implemented but it is for 0.18

Return to “Desyncs with mods”