Please close: [1.1.61] Desync while replaying a save file with mods

Desyncs in modded game will be ignored most of the time, until it is clearly proven that the desync is not caused by scripting.
jodokus31
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Please close: [1.1.61] Desync while replaying a save file with mods

Post by jodokus31 »

Disclaimer: Updating anything to the most current version would break the replay, so its not possible to replay it on latest version.

I have a desync, when trying to replay a save file. Timestamp: 55:34 (I don't play in Multiplayer mode, in case that matters)
Screenshot_2022-09-24_16-43-45.png
Screenshot_2022-09-24_16-43-45.png (24.75 KiB) Viewed 838 times
I managed to find the save files before (save file ending with 7) and after (save file ending with 9) it happened.

I can't reproduce it anymore, when I start to record from save file before, so it seems to be a specific thing, which caused it. Might be also a problem with a mod?
But, all savefiles after the save with the desync don't work anymore for replay.

(Btw: I don't have a desync report in factorio/archive folder, maybe it only is produced for a normal playsession)

I have a very specific mod folder with some local mods and mods on older versions and I'm still on 1.1.61, because I try to record the replay without updating.
Updating anything to the most current version would break the replay, so its not possible to replay it on latest version.

I have uploaded my custom mods folder and the save files to google drive:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
Attachments
factorio-current.log
(22.39 KiB) Downloaded 50 times
Last edited by jodokus31 on Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jodokus31
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: [1.1.61] Desync while replaying a save file with mods

Post by jodokus31 »

OK, I think it's related to the mod "autobuild", which gets screwed, when you activate/deactivate the building function.

I had some electroyzers marked for deconstruction to deactivate them (save power)
Then I reactivated them by remove the mark on the electrolyzers, but the mod autobuild doesnt notice that and has them still cached for deconstruction. In order to workaround, I deactivate the building function button toolbar shortly to reset the cache. This works for playing, but replaying still has the cache filled and deconstructs the electrolyzers, which leads to desync.

(Un)fortunately, I'm developer for this mod autobuild, so I guess, this can be closed.
Sorry, for bothering.

Return to “Desyncs with mods”