Babby's First Circuit (Kovarex)

Power Plants, Energy Storage and Reliable Energy Supply. All about efficient energy production. Turning parts of your factory off. Reliable and self-repairing energy.
mrt144
Inserter
Inserter

Babby's First Circuit (Kovarex)

Post by mrt144 »

So I was inspired by a thread in General Forum to make my own and jump into circuits. Please ignore the stack filter inserters, those can be filter inserters as well. I was just hastily trying to put this together

This is very elementary at this point but I thought I'd do a self sustaining Koverx that gives up it's juicy U235 but only one at a time as to be self sustaining.

Basically it works as follows:

All 3 chests provide a signal to 3 specific inserters.

The inserter to load the top chest is only on when the middle chest is >=41
The top right inserter is only on when the middle chest is at 0.
The inserter to load the bottom chest is only on when the top chest >=1
The inserters to load the centerfuge and unload it are always on.

In functional terms the top chest is loaded with 1 U235, then the middle chest is emptied to the bottom chest and then the top chest is emptied when the middle chest is empty.

Is this kind of the way you guys use circuits in your factories? I've never done a circuit before but I thought this would be the perfect use for it. Is there an easier way to do this with circuits and some of the more whizbang combinators? Is there a way to achieve this with splitters and filter inserters alone?

Thanks!

disentius
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Babby's First Circuit (Kovarex)

Post by disentius »

Well... there are some suggestions here:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=62778
Have Fun:)

Return to “Energy Production”