City-building modpack

Clever and beautiful constructions, bigger than two chunks
- Defense: killing biters as an art
- Castles, Throne Rooms, Decorations (comfortable living in the Factorio World)
- Main Bus Concepts
- Modular Systems, Factory Streets, show how all works together
- Megabases
Please provide us with blueprints or saves, if that makes sense of course.
Forum rules
Clever and beautiful constructions, bigger than two chunks
mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: City-building modpack

Post by mmmPI »

Di3zel wrote:
Sun Nov 13, 2022 5:37 pm
Are you able to share some of your city blueprints or factorismo building prints?
Yes,

It took a bit of time because i didn't continue this map due to changing computer and playing another non-modded map with friends for a while. I found the savegame and here are some things :

Junctions are awesome even if this one is not a particularly good one, still they connect people :
roundabout.png
roundabout.png (343.42 KiB) Viewed 1228 times

TIMTPA.png
TIMTPA.png (1.61 MiB) Viewed 1228 times
The Island Made To Produce Asphalt, Tim Tpa. no blueprint as the secret of the nuclear energy is secret ! Contrary to the asphalt production, which is most of the boxes on this one :
asphaltunitprod.png
asphaltunitprod.png (520.71 KiB) Viewed 1228 times
Here is the blueprint :twisted:

It's how most of the inside of the factories look like sadly :
insidethebox.png
insidethebox.png (1.89 MiB) Viewed 1228 times
There are otherwise not much more to see, this was the latest island :
Cermetia.png
Cermetia.png (1.44 MiB) Viewed 1228 times
Cermetia2.png
Cermetia2.png (1.24 MiB) Viewed 1228 times

I made a blueprint of the factory shown earlier that produce signals for waterways and floating poles and other things :

It is using many mods so maybe it will not import properly, i can explain or make other blueprint if you think something is interesting.
also those blueprints are quite large, i need to make a second post for the next book otherwise it reaches the character limit.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

This one is the plastic corporation, one from outside, 7 blueprints for the individual buildings that are quite empty, and 1 for a wood unit, maybe it helps to see how it fit together and where the pumps and wire are used.

I wanted to blueprint a bridge and a doublebridge too but i realized those do not appear on the blueprint, it's quite tricky to have them work because you need to fiddle with the distance, if they are too far away they do not connect, too close they overlap, and you can't put signals too close to them but they act themselves as signals, so sometimes they can en up in the wrong direction.

Also i had this book of roads on an island, but it's not very well cropped :

Also i took pictures of some places i liked during the revisit of the map
diamond factory.png
diamond factory.png (1.75 MiB) Viewed 1213 times
This one obviously lacks trees, it is on my to do list if i ever continue the map.
quiet place.png
quiet place.png (1.18 MiB) Viewed 1213 times

At the end of the tour i remembered the oil factory that produces electricity,solid fuel fuel barrel and lubricant, while also recycling carbon unless lubricant is full in case the carbn goes somewhere else that was pictured in earlier post so i made a blueprint for it too

Also there is this link if you want to download the map, it's valid 30 days or so https://easyupload.io/c3sqpq it's not a big map

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

TreeFarm.gif
TreeFarm.gif (22.62 MiB) Viewed 1081 times

mods required :

https://mods.factorio.com/mod/GreenTec
adds the plantable and blueprintable seedling, the fertilizer and the factory that produces them

https://mods.factorio.com/mod/RenaiTransportation
adds the thrower inserter and the primer bounce pad used to throw a fertilizer on the seedling

https://mods.factorio.com/mod/recursive-blueprints
adds the deployer chest in wich to place the 2nd blueprint of the book, it is used to replant seedling and cut trees

Return to “Medium/Big/Gigantic Sized Structures”