Some of my circuits - created by a factorie novice

Circuit-free solutions of basic factory-design to achieve optimal item-throughput.
Involving: Belts (balancers, crossings), Inserters, Chests, Furnaces, Assembling Devices ...
Optimized production chains. Compact design.
Please provide blueprints!
Forum rules
Circuit-free solutions of basic factory-design to achieve optimal item-throughput
GalactusX31
Inserter
Inserter

Some of my circuits - created by a factorie novice

Post by GalactusX31 »

Hello everyone, I just started in the game, therefore, I am a newbie, I have read & seen many tutorials, but most of what I have seen on youtube and in the forum, are currently very complicated for me ( Because I still do not understand all the logical functions )... so I have decided to create my own.

If anyone knows how to implement and / or improve them, I would appreciate the tips and comments :)

ADJUSTABLE CLOCK PULSE
Main view
This clock emits a pulse whenever the time set in signal B, of course, the input signal B can be any signal detected from any medium, whether the number of items in a box, conveyor belt, oil tank. ..

STUFF METTER 1
Main view
This calculates the 0-100% percent present at the input and displays it in the form of light signals.

The value set in the arithmetic combinator 2 must be the total value of items to be measured, whether it is a chest or an oil tank.

The input of the value to be measured must be connected to the input of the arithmetic combinator 1.

STUFF METTER 2
Main view
Same configuration as the Stuff Metter 1 but with different design, for when reduced space is necessary.

RED - YELLOW - GREEN Viewer for stuff metters
Main view
I hope that my first contribution to the forum will serve somebody, and also hope that this in the correct section :P

Wackerstamfer
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: Some of my circuits - created by a factorie novice

Post by Wackerstamfer »

Also hope that this in the correct section :P

Mechanical Throughput Magic (circuit-free)

something is off here :P A MOD should move it.

nice basic circuits helpfull for any beginner :)

Return to “Mechanical Throughput Magic (circuit-free)”