New(?) Kovarex design, one wire no combinator, shared buffer, v.low recycle time initially.

Circuit-free solutions of basic factory-design to achieve optimal item-throughput.
Involving: Belts (balancers, crossings), Inserters, Chests, Furnaces, Assembling Devices ...
Optimized production chains. Compact design.
Please provide blueprints!
Forum rules
Circuit-free solutions of basic factory-design to achieve optimal item-throughput
quyxkh
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

New(?) Kovarex design, one wire no combinator, shared buffer, v.low recycle time initially.

Post by quyxkh »

This is more of a curiosity than anything but I like enough to want to share:
pic
One wire, simple logic: the ''235 recycle inserters are set read, stack size 10, the production-unload inserter is set 'stack size 1, 235=20 so it will be enabled for two pickups but if you're using speed modules there won't be anything there for the second one. Load from the left so that one starts before the second one finishes and the entire line runs 100% active with just one extra bufferload of '235.

An odd thing I notice is the '238 recycle seems to happen *after* the '235 recycles. But when recycling with just one inserter it happens first? That's unexpected, I wonder what's going on there.

Return to “Mechanical Throughput Magic (circuit-free)”