4-Lane 4-way Non-looping Intersection

Smart setups of railway stations, intelligent routing, solutions to complex train-routing problems.
Please provide - only if it makes sense of course - a blueprint of your creation.
EternallySlaying
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

4-Lane 4-way Non-looping Intersection

Post by EternallySlaying »

Blueprint Code
This is probably not be an efficient way to go about a junction (in fact I'm quite sure it's not), however I like the way these look, and they are fairly compact compared to using two T junctions. This Intersection is meant for use with 4 one way tracks, and the intersection itself does not allow looping back from the direction the train arrived from, intended for no loop train systems specifically for reducing lag from have large train systems (Though I don't have a world big enough I really need it yet). Please ignore the quick n' dirty station on the left, I didn't have much space for the test I wanted to do. I've only set this up in a test scenario so far, but I built it here so I would be able to use it in a world I'm co-oping with my brother. Hope I didn't miss any important signals.
Last edited by EternallySlaying on Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

walljaik
Inserter
Inserter

Re: 4-Lane 4-way Non-looping Intersection

Post by walljaik »

nice, its a nice concept, smaller than Tjunction. but i gotta go for loop, atleast for small trains. i used to use this one, but this is a but out of date.

btw, u should do some waiting paralel lines so u dont get that jam in the intersection.

hansinator
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by hansinator »

blueprint string plz

EternallySlaying
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by EternallySlaying »

hansinator wrote:blueprint string plz
I would like to, but for some reason Mods don't want to work for me, I keep getting errors when i manually install them, and the in game browser fails to download them. I wonder if it has anything to do with being on the experimental build.
EDIT: Of course I write this, try again, and then it works. Code is up now.

Return to “Railway Setups”