belts and inserters this is "material flow ltd" -

This board is to show, discuss and archive useful combinator- and logic-creations.
Smart triggering, counters and sensors, useful circuitry, switching as an art :), computers.
Please provide if possible always a blueprint of your creation.
biggerw
Inserter
Inserter

belts and inserters this is "material flow ltd" -

Post by biggerw »

2. autonomous SME company for the supply chain. (1. is electronics inc.)
Everything of the production is automated. But there is no ERP to manage the orders.

This company produces all inserters and all belts and engines.

Soruce: on left there is an infite soruce of iron, copper, steel, advanced circuids and lubricant.

Inhound: Automated orders for iron and copper, manual order for steel, advanced cicuids and lubricant, cable production ic values addrfed service, picking of raw materialat the request of production

Pre preoduction: Make gears and electronic circuids

Transport to production: all material runs through a sorter. The sorter ejects the right materials when the belt production has requested them.

Make: two autonomous running halls with local control.
A: poduction hall on right side produces all belts, underground belts and splitters. This production hall also supplies the production of the electric motors with lubricants. The production in the upper middle produces all inserters and both engines.

Outbound: Order fulfillment out of finished goods warehouse

Deliver: orders are picked an send.

Ordermanagement: Orderbuffer for storing output of Automatic Order-Generator

Powercontrol: on right upper corner

Request for help: I need a special belt ... Discussion on Reddit You know I use factorio for my students in automation of logistics.
be patient if my english is not suitable it´s not my mother tongue.

Return to “Combinator Creations”