- Make sure that the input contains only ONE positive signal for whatever you're trying to show, or the display will mess up. You can achieve this by using a decider combinator with a filter for your desired input signal like so:
Code: Select all
If --> DESIRED_INPUT_SIGNAL > 0 Output --> DESIRED_INPUT_SIGNAL (Input Count)
- Tileable from right to left.
- In order to tile it, connect the output of the "/" combinator of the leftmost digit to the input of the next pasted tile (shown in image).
- Constant combinator in the center of every digit display controls colour. So you can set a separate colour for each digit.
- Does not include power, so you'll have to add your own.
Edit: Fixed image link. Added more tips for clarification.