Utilization Monitor

This board is to show, discuss and archive useful combinator- and logic-creations.
Smart triggering, counters and sensors, useful circuitry, switching as an art :), computers.
Please provide if possible always a blueprint of your creation.
Zinabas
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Utilization Monitor

Post by Zinabas »

So I got bored waiting on the rocket launch in multiplayer... and I made a pretty.
Its got a configurable timer [z = monitored ticks] configurable belt number and belt throughput [t]. All of these are available on the constant combinator on the right. The display is tilable but bigger than the space between 2 substations. Every z ticks it saves the count and outputs it to the first memory cell in the histogram, and each cell takes the value of the one before it so you can keep a history for as far as your computer can handle it. I has 11 lights, 100% - 10% in 10% increments and 5% at the bottom, empty belts [4% or less] have no lights.
blueprint

IIPoliII
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: Utilization Monitor

Post by IIPoliII »

Hey bro!

What the requiments where do you listen these items ! :D

Poli :D :D :D :D :shock: :? ;) :) :D

Zinabas
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: Utilization Monitor

Post by Zinabas »

The upper 4 blue belts linked together with cable are where I'm measuring in that picture, they're including in the blueprint and can be replaced with any color belt from any mod, and any number of belts, that's what the constant combinator on the right is for, want to link 8 yellow belts, put 8 and 13 on B and T

Return to “Combinator Creations”