Disabling mods? Suggestion: disable, benchmark vanilla only- I was not that happy to disable mods for benchmarking tests but it came up there
- How cooler is Editor Extension’s underground belt for creating ore / dumping plates? Yes, cooler than the vanilla exp loader & the inf chest
- But as measured there is a negative UPS impact
- To avoid further issues (like to run into mod which IS bad for benchmarking) I’d suggest testing vanilla. It is just simpler.
- Stability of the results are about the same: 1% (yellow boxes)
The Savegames- ZM: Zero Mod - Only vanilla elements. Mods disalbed before save.
- EE: Editor Extensions on - same as ZM, so only vanilla elements
- EET: Editor Extensions on, using the Ungerground Belt from EE to produce ore/dispose plates
All attached here.
Results- ZM and EE is the same savegane and just tested to prove that having EE alone has not impact on the results. That's proven
- Vanilla saves (ZM, EE) run at 187 UPS, EET runs at 166 UPS
- Results shows the same ~1% accurancy in both cases
- There is one outlier result, my bad: I've disabled AV and other tools and the test was already running, ignore that blue bar
- As a bonus you can see 10k, 25k and 50k tick runs - 50k runs give a bit better accurnacy but the differnce is really small
- Another graph from this dataset is posted here