Belt Mixer with custom ratio

This board is to show, discuss and archive useful combinator- and logic-creations.
Smart triggering, counters and sensors, useful circuitry, switching as an art :), computers.
Please provide if possible always a blueprint of your creation.
johnwhile
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Belt Mixer with custom ratio

Post by johnwhile »

Hi, sorry for my english.
I don't know if similar already exists, but I needed to compress the belt's items in many situations.
The operation is simple

1) a constant combinator generates a ratio of different objects but with negative value
2) each belt with its own object only passes if its signal is negative
3) immediately after it is read how many objects have passed and the value is added to the initial signal

in short the system tries to bring to zero all the signals of constant combinator

4) a memory cell is necessary to store these operations
5) a decide combinator reset this process when all signals are zero or positive otherwise the system stops.
3 input
the system is robust because even if the transport belt passes more objects, the system will always tend to ratio of constant cobinator
In the image you can see that the ratio for Green/Red/Blue circuit (1:4:3) are similar of output (70:279:209), more time passes, closer the ratio is

the system is extendable to how many signals can contain the constant combinator.
To Reset just set in the memory cell the mul "*" operation and immediately after restore the sum "+"
6 input
blueprint

Guu
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: Belt Mixer with custom ratio

Post by Guu »

I did a similar circuit using 3 combinators

i_like_dragons
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Belt Mixer with custom ratio