[MOD 1.1] Sea Block Pack 0.5.12

Topics and discussion about specific mods
arrowcircle
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: [MOD 1.1] Sea Block Pack 0.5.7

Post by arrowcircle »

URGENT!
0.5.7 brakes belts and splitters, because yellow tier requires grey one, only belt is available, underground belt and splitter in grey tier is unavailable

jodokus31
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by jodokus31 »

Not sure, what you mean.
Judging from the tech overview, it should not happen:
Screenshot_2021-09-11_11-12-55.png
Screenshot_2021-09-11_11-12-55.png (149.17 KiB) Viewed 7924 times
Did you add bobslogistics (later) to the playthrough?

arrowcircle
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by arrowcircle »

Ah, my bad. I am pretty far in the tech tree with latest tier of belts and didnt look for a new research. Thanks

Griggers
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Griggers »

Hello, I have noticed 2 issues while playing this pack.

-First is that i noticed that the final 3 tiers of most of Bob's vehicle equipment still requires alien science (+ gold science packs) to complete which makes them impossible to complete. (unless the vehicle equipment should not be added?)

-Secondly i found an issue with Tral's Robot Tree Farm. (I want to use it for aesthetic purposes late game)
The fully grown trees can not be cut down using the deconstruct planner.
I assume that it's a problem because you kind of 'removed' the tree's. (to maybe avoid spawning on world gen?)

KiwiHawk
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by KiwiHawk »

Griggers wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:21 am

-First is that i noticed that the final 3 tiers of most of Bob's vehicle equipment still requires alien science (+ gold science packs) to complete which makes them impossible to complete. (unless the vehicle equipment should not be added?)

-Secondly i found an issue with Tral's Robot Tree Farm. (I want to use it for aesthetic purposes late game)
I assume that it's a problem because you kind of 'removed' the tree's. (to maybe avoid spawning on world gen?)
Bob's vehicle equipment isn't part of the default mod pack but still should be supported. I'll make sure this is fixed in the next version.

Not sure about the tree issue. I'll have to investigate.
Dev for Bob's mods, Angel's mods, Helmod, Sea Block, Circuit Processing, Science Cost Tweaker.

Buy me a coffee

KiwiHawk
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by KiwiHawk »

Griggers wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:21 am

Thanks for reporting these issues!

First issue is fixed. Bob's vehicle equipment mod isn't part of the default Sea Block pack but should be fine to add if you want.

I've logged the second issue. It will be fixed eventually.
Dev for Bob's mods, Angel's mods, Helmod, Sea Block, Circuit Processing, Science Cost Tweaker.

Buy me a coffee

KiwiHawk
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: [MOD 1.1] Sea Block Pack 0.5.8

Post by KiwiHawk »

The Sea Block pack has been updated. Check the first post for details.

Buy me a coffee

Nekogui_
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Nekogui_ »

i'm getting this error right now

Couldn't find suitable position to put the player in the perimeter of 200 tiles from the point {0.0000000000, 0.0000000000}

KiwiHawk
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by KiwiHawk »

Nekogui_ wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:48 pm
i'm getting this error right now

Couldn't find suitable position to put the player in the perimeter of 200 tiles from the point {0.0000000000, 0.0000000000}
Can you give me some more information please? Is this when starting a new game? Loading an old one? After dying? Can you post your mod list and / or a save file please?

Buy me a coffee

KiwiHawk
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: [MOD 1.1] Sea Block Pack 0.5.9

Post by KiwiHawk »

The Sea Block pack has been updated. Check the first post for details.

Angel's mods have been updated. Just a small update from Sea Block itself this time.

Buy me a coffee

kyndigen
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by kyndigen »

I just started a new playthrough on 0.5.9, and it seems like the direct smelting of crushed ore to lead and tin plates is gone. I can smelt stir/saph to iron and copper, but not rub/bob to lead and tin. I have to do sorting to ores first, and then I can smelt those. Is this change intentional?

KiwiHawk
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by KiwiHawk »

kyndigen wrote:
Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:21 pm
I just started a new playthrough on 0.5.9, and it seems like the direct smelting of crushed ore to lead and tin plates is gone. I can smelt stir/saph to iron and copper, but not rub/bob to lead and tin. I have to do sorting to ores first, and then I can smelt those. Is this change intentional?
Yes, this was intentional. At least some mixed output sorting is required at every tier: crushed, chunks, crystals, purified.

Buy me a coffee

KiwiHawk
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: [MOD 1.1] Sea Block Pack 0.5.10

Post by KiwiHawk »

Sea Block has been updated to 0.5.10

Just one bug fix (Lithium Processing could not be researched) so I've not created a new .zip download.

Buy me a coffee

Protox
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Protox »

Hi,
I've started a game quite long time ago. And there is something I don't understant, I have recipes in my FNEI showing up but I don't have a tech associated to it. I'm speaking of "Coal" 5 woods -> 1 Coal and "Coal cracking gasification" in a advanced chemical plant. Is it disabled ? Or is it a bug ? Can i enable it ?
Thx everyone

KiwiHawk
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by KiwiHawk »

Protox wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:59 pm
Hi,
I've started a game quite long time ago. And there is something I don't understant, I have recipes in my FNEI showing up but I don't have a tech associated to it. I'm speaking of "Coal" 5 woods -> 1 Coal and "Coal cracking gasification" in a advanced chemical plant. Is it disabled ? Or is it a bug ? Can i enable it ?
Thx everyone
No, it's not a bug. And no, you can't enable that recipe.

In FNEI's settings, untick "Show hidden recipes". Leave "Show disabled recipes" ticked. Hidden recipes have a gray title. Disabled recipes are ones you haven't researched yet and have a red title.

Buy me a coffee

Protox
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Protox »

Alright thank you very much , Im pretty much sad cause those recipe were pretty life changing :lol:
KiwiHawk wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:53 pm

No, it's not a bug. And no, you can't enable that recipe.

In FNEI's settings, untick "Show hidden recipes". Leave "Show disabled recipes" ticked. Hidden recipes have a gray title. Disabled recipes are ones you haven't researched yet and have a red title.

Muche
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Muche »

Hello.
It seems to me that Ammonium chloride recycling recipe (unlocked with RTG) allows for a loop (together with Ammonium chloride gas from Nitrogen processing 2) that is very Ammonium positive.
This was surprising to me, so I just want to make sure this was desired. Thanks.

KiwiHawk
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by KiwiHawk »

Muche wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 9:34 pm
Hello.
It seems to me that Ammonium chloride recycling recipe (unlocked with RTG) allows for a loop (together with Ammonium chloride gas from Nitrogen processing 2) that is very Ammonium positive.
This was surprising to me, so I just want to make sure this was desired. Thanks.
I don't think that recipe should be enabled. It makes sense in a Bob's game. But with Bob's and Angel's, Ammonium Chloride isn't a waste product so doesn't need a recycling recipe. Thanks for highlighting this!

Buy me a coffee

KiwiHawk
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: [MOD 1.1] Sea Block Pack 0.5.11

Post by KiwiHawk »

Sea Block, Bob's, and Angel's mods have all been updated! First post has been updated with details

Buy me a coffee

nOObe
Inserter
Inserter

Re: [MOD 1.1] Sea Block Pack 0.5.11

Post by nOObe »

is missing recipe thing like FNEI, yes?

Return to “Mods”