Krastor
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.18] KRASTORIO^2

Post by Krastor »

WarStalkeR wrote: ↑
Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:24 pm
Look what I have found among the artwork:
I think current tank in Krastorio^2 is not big enough. And we might need a "next level" tank to keep up <_<
Yes, this is my old artwork.
We want to add new vehicles (tanks and trucks), but not now, because we have problems with time and energy. Perhaps something like this will appear, but not soon...

templar_thano
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by templar_thano »

Krastor wrote: ↑
Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:16 am
I think current tank in Krastorio^2 is not big enough. And we might need a "next level" tank to keep up <_<
We want to add new vehicles (tanks and trucks), but not now, because we have problems with time and energy. Perhaps something like this will appear, but not soon...
somewhat off topic but... wow, your an incredible artist. Do you have a site that you have any more of your art up that people can see?

Krastor
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Krastor »

templar_thano wrote: ↑
Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:17 am
Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:16 am
somewhat off topic but... wow, your an incredible artist. Do you have a site that you have any more of your art up that people can see?
Thanx, but i'm only junior 2D artist, so I'm almost at the starting point of my growth. Almost everything that I have is on ArtStation

WarStalkeR
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by WarStalkeR »

Meanwhile I will try to make compatibility mod for Krastorio^2 & Rampart Arsenal.

Molay
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Molay »

I can't remove creep with bots. I've tried a blank deconstruction planner, and one with white listed creep tile set to always. Neither works for targeting the creep - I have to remove it all by hand for now...

What am i doing wrong in marking it for deconstruction? I don't need any more of it and would like my bots to just remove it.

Thank you!

Krastor
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Krastor »

Molay wrote: ↑
Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:00 am
I can't remove creep with bots. I've tried a blank deconstruction planner, and one with white listed creep tile set to always. Neither works for targeting the creep - I have to remove it all by hand for now...

What am i doing wrong in marking it for deconstruction? I don't need any more of it and would like my bots to just remove it.

Thank you!
For some reason, this only works with "fresh" creep, which is generated after 9.8 update. I don’t know how to apply this to the whole creep.

Krastor
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Krastor »

Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:12 pm
Meanwhile I will try to make compatibility mod for Krastorio^2 & Rampart Arsenal.
If you need to add code for compatibility in K2 files, then send it to us.

Zyrconia
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Zyrconia »

Hi!

I'm not so far in, barely reached blue science and bots, but so far so good. Really enjoying the mod, it flows good, you don't need to build big or have lots to tear down as you advance in science.

Really enjoying it. Will give more observations if needed when I'm closer to end-game.

PS: Did you change the ratio of solar to accumulators? Would love to know before I put down 10000 of them :).

WarStalkeR
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by WarStalkeR »

Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:51 pm
Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:12 pm
If you need to add code for compatibility in K2 files, then send it to us.
Right now it is only WIP, but I intend to replace classic Factorio ammo graphics with Krastorio style & etc as well. Also add Rampart type Krastorio ammunition. Anyway, it will take time.

vislle
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by vislle »

I've just finished the game, after sixty hours, on my first blind run.
First of all to thank the mod's developers, it was a fantastic adventure, I really enjoyed the art style and the game-play additions.

Maybe just a few minor tweaks:
  • The imersite, especially on crystals, needs too many buildings to achieve minimum output . It ended up being the biggest off-base by far and still feels too slow. I also admit that it was not clear to me at first how important this material is, as it is hardly needed for cards and manufacturing buildings, so I badly expanded that mini-factory to a 200% spaghetti.
  • the end-game tech card (since the imersite is so scarce) is a bit too expensive, I understand it has to be, but it doesn't feel a natural jump from the previous tiers.
  • The nuclear fusion reactor. I couldn't get it to work 100%.. even with pumps or tanks it was hard to empty the steam. On the other hand, the nuclear fusion fuel is a bit too cheap and easy, once you get the technology and enough resource to build the reactor is a blast

jay
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by jay »

Just finished the mod, and can only say: Wow, and thank you.

Kallinger
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Kallinger »

Just some things i noticed till now, but i still have a long way to go...

first thing, Hydrogen
I just got around to mine Rare Metall, and i get so much Hydrogen and dont really know what i should do with it. I get it thought water electrolysis and from producing Cl2. I know later on i can use it for Amonia but not sure how much I will really use and for now i would love to get another way to use it other than just venting it into the atmosphere.

2nd
I know thats very specific but it just hurts, HCl produktion:
in reality its like H2 + CL2 -> 2HCl but we only get 1 HCL, maybe thats for balance but still feel like I need to complain.

Otherwise great mod, I have no clue what I'm doing but my base was never such a mess before but its still a ton of fun

Linver
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Linver »

Kallinger wrote: ↑
Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:46 pm
Just some things i noticed till now, but i still have a long way to go...

first thing, Hydrogen
I just got around to mine Rare Metall, and i get so much Hydrogen and dont really know what i should do with it. I get it thought water electrolysis and from producing Cl2. I know later on i can use it for Amonia but not sure how much I will really use and for now i would love to get another way to use it other than just venting it into the atmosphere.

2nd
I know thats very specific but it just hurts, HCl produktion:
in reality its like H2 + CL2 -> 2HCl but we only get 1 HCL, maybe thats for balance but still feel like I need to complain.

Otherwise great mod, I have no clue what I'm doing but my base was never such a mess before but its still a ton of fun
Thank u for ur feedback. Is better like is for a easy math and smooth gameplay.

xng
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by xng »

I can't find any way to make a loader load on to a chest from a belt, is that on purpose or a bug?

ptx0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by ptx0 »

xng wrote: ↑
Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:23 pm
I can't find any way to make a loader load on to a chest from a belt, is that on purpose or a bug?
you might want to try rotating it. loaders are odd.

kevinma
Inserter
Inserter

Post by kevinma »

Playing K2 with AAI Industry and Space Exploration, I can't find a way to produce sand/glass in space. Crusher cannot work in space and it is the only way to produce sand. Is it intend? In Original SE, I can handcraft sand or craft by space assembler.

jy03154586
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by jy03154586 »

The two loaders do not work, does anyone know why?

hoylemd
Inserter
Inserter

Post by hoylemd »

I'm trying to install this mod, but it isn't showing up in the in-game mod manager. I tried searching for it, but it doesn't show up. Is there some trick to getting it? (I'm on steam, not opted into betas at all, all other mods uninstalled)

5thHorseman
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by 5thHorseman »

hoylemd wrote: ↑
Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:10 am
I'm trying to install this mod, but it isn't showing up in the in-game mod manager. I tried searching for it, but it doesn't show up. Is there some trick to getting it? (I'm on steam, not opted into betas at all, all other mods uninstalled)
Krastorio is for v18. If you're not in the betas you are not running the version of Factorio that Krastorio runs on.

hoylemd
Inserter
Inserter

Post by hoylemd »

5thHorseman wrote: ↑
Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:45 am
hoylemd wrote: ↑
Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:10 am
Krastorio is for v18. If you're not in the betas you are not running the version of Factorio that Krastorio runs on.
Oh! haha my mistake, I thought that was the main branch :p. Thanks friend, stay safe :)

Return to β€œMods”