Universal mod for resource generation. 18v

Topics and discussion about specific mods
Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Universal mod for resource generation. 18v

Post by Airat9000 »

Universal mod for resource generation.
There is an idea to create a mod that will allow you to create resource quantities when generating a new map. To adjust the amount of the resource in the cell is not lasia into fashion, but once to the resource.
average quantity is permissible
60,000 resources in 1 copper cell, or 90,000 resources (+ and -) well, so that in general, you do not constantly climb mods and configure the resource.

I suppose it is necessary that oil and other resources are not infinite, but that there would be quantity.

Универсальный мод по генерации ресурса.
Есть идея создать мод который позволит создавать количества ресурса при генерации новой карты. Настраивать количество ресурса в клетке не лазия в моды, а один раз к ресурсу.
среднее количество допустим
60000 ресурса в 1 клетке меди, или 90000 ресурса (+ и -) ну что бы в общем не лазить постоянно по модам и настраивать ресурс.

Мне допустим надо чтобы нефть и другие ресурсы не были бесконечны, а что бы было количество.

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Universal mod for resource generation. 18v

Post by Airat9000 »

darkfrei wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:31 pm

Code: Select all

/editor
8-) you don’t understand me .. I wanted a universal mod that would change the amount of the resource at the beginning of the game as a sun resource (example).
All mods. not just the main game.
Bobs, angels, pyadons - global mod in entity

вы меня не поняли.. я хотел универсальный мод который бы как сан ресурс менял бы количество ресурса в начале игры.
У всех модов. а не только основной игры.

Return to “Mods”