[0.11.x] Russian Logistics 0.2.5 [belts++,dynamic inserters]

Topics and discussion about specific mods
Alex
Inserter
Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.11.x] Russian Logistics [belts++, dynamic inserte

Post by Alex »

Airat9000 wrote:
боб оре и дитех с ф модом если бы было материлиазатор было бы супер!

новую игру не надо начинать?*
Нет, тебе начинать новую игру не нужно. Только со старых версий, например 1.3.
Дальше на англицком, т.к. может пригодиться другим:

If you need to add Bobs resources, you will need edit file:
RussianLogistics_0.2.4\prototypes\m-entity\materializator\materializator-recipe.lua
Find block in file:
m_materializator_resourses = {
"copper-ore",
"iron-ore",
"stone",
"coal",
"crude-oil",
"raw-wood",
"water",
}
and change it to:
m_materializator_resourses = {
"copper-ore",
"iron-ore",
"stone",
"coal",
"crude-oil",
"raw-wood",
"water",
"bauxite-ore",
"cobalt-ore",
"gold-ore",
"lead-ore",
"nickel-ore",
"quartz",
"rutile-ore",
"silver-ore",
"sulfur",
"tin-ore",
"tungsten-ore",
"zinc-ore",
}
Thats all!
Chester wrote:Yeah, definitely it would be easier if whole topic was in eng.

Great job! Really cool mod :) So far I played only a little with the belts and they look awesome. But, just as Thyrann I will stick to the non-cheaty side of the mod.

Just updated from version 1.3 to 2.1/2.3 and got this error. Happens even when no research on RL has been done in a save.

cheers
Thaks! Fixed in 0.2.4.
But to see new features, you will need to start new game :( Because technological tree destroyed in your game :(

Alex
Inserter
Inserter

Re: [0.11.x] Russian Logistics 0.2.5 [belts++,dynamic insert

Post by Alex »

FishSandwich why did you decide that everyone should speak only in English? In Russia, 95% of people do not know English.

Do you want to have the game appeared alternative resource, and our new mods and update them out only in Russian? We can organize it very easy and very fast Russian separate site, which will ONLY write on Russian.
And you will lose the opportunity to learn about the bugs of the game, new features and negative comments for the game. Russian community is very intelligent and very active around the world games and Russian is the leader on the ideas in these games.

Do you think the world language is English? You are greatly mistaken, Chinese, Spanish, Hindi, Zuahili, Arabic speaking people more than in English.

Why do people have to learn English, for Windows or business? Then right to learn Chinese.

In general, turn on Google translator and do not make stupid mistakes.

Fish: Edited out the huge hate speech.

ssilk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ssilk »

Hey, why do we all need to speak in English???
80% of all posts here are either by me (50%) or other Germans (the rest, 30%). (*)

So let's speak German now. :)

(*) That is of course a bit exaggerated.

Seriously: That are the rules of this forum. See https://forums.factorio.com/forum/vie ... f=5&t=7468
Fishsandwish did just his job as moderator.

If you like America or not is not relevant for me. English is just the most spoken language and Russian speakers are an (ostentatious) minority.

In other words: It is a tool, and not a symbol! If you want to cooperate in this forum (and I'm sure you will), you need to speak English or change the rules - that is the legal way. Inappropriate political statements are not helpful to impress me, nor change my or any other opinion.

And one more note:
Do you want to have the game appeared alternative resource, and our new mods and update them out only in Russian? We can organize it very easy and very fast Russian separate site, which will ONLY write on Russian.
And you will lose the opportunity to learn about the bugs of the game, new features and negative comments for the game. Russian community is very intelligent and very active around the world games and Russian is the leader on the ideas in these games.
I know this step to separated forums will come at any time. I will not actively try to stop such tendencies. But we are so lucky, that it is not the case yet. :)
Cool suggestion: Eatable MOUSE-pointers.
Have you used the Advanced Search today?
Need help, question? FAQ - Wiki - Forum help
I still like small signatures...

FishSandwich
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FishSandwich »

To be clear guys, this IS an English speaking forum, as per the rules. It's okay to speak in another language, as long as you provide a translation below it.

For everyone posting here in another language, please take that into consideration, thank you. :)

Alex
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Alex »

ssilk wrote:Inappropriate political statements are not helpful to impress me, nor change my or any other opinion.
My post was very appropriate. Many people in Russia would be happy to speak German or French, and will not speak English from the principle of memory the horrors that made the Anglo-Saxon nation. In Europe, almost nobody speaks English on principle. Even 50% of Latin Americans in the southern states of the USA do not speak English out of principle, and gradually make Spanish the official language of the United States.

What are you doing smacks of fascism and nazism. You guys are problems with Google-translator? It's weird and disgusting lazy.

Just supply the touch of a button, and not to make pressure on the national language. And 100% of our posts on the Russian sent personally mod creator and not you.

LordFedora
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by LordFedora »

You do know that Wube is based in east europe right?

and the english primary forum is THEIR rule?

and although i'm not sure how requiring even the poorest attempt to convey your message in even the poorest of english translation (likely with the original text for other natives) is related to fascism and or nazism...

if the rule was that everybody had to have a russian translation, i'd be harder for me to join conversations sure, (hell might motivate me more to actually learn the language) i wouldn't just refuse and rant about communism...

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Airat9000 »

ssilk wrote:Hey, why do we all need to speak in English???
80% of all posts here are either by me (50%) or other Germans (the rest, 30%). (*)

So let's speak German now. :)

(*) That is of course a bit exaggerated.

Seriously: That are the rules of this forum. See https://forums.factorio.com/forum/vie ... f=5&t=7468
Fishsandwish did just his job as moderator.

If you like America or not is not relevant for me. English is just the most spoken language and Russian speakers are an (ostentatious) minority.

In other words: It is a tool, and not a symbol! If you want to cooperate in this forum (and I'm sure you will), you need to speak English or change the rules - that is the legal way. Inappropriate political statements are not helpful to impress me, nor change my or any other opinion.

And one more note:
I know this step to separated forums will come at any time. I will not actively try to stop such tendencies. But we are so lucky, that it is not the case yet. :)
I am life in Russia in China - more China mans speak in russian.
just easier if people from Russia explain ideas and not through the ruptured Google TRANSLATIO which makes me realize

katalex
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by katalex »

----------------------------------
Last edited by katalex on Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

FishSandwich
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FishSandwich »

Okay, I've tried to clean up this topic as best I can, by editing out the hate speeches. One or two posts were pure hate speech, after editing it out there was nothing left, so deleting those posts seemed reasonable.

To be as clear as possible. We're not trying to force anyone to speak in only English, it's okay to speak in any language you want, as long as you provide a translation. That is all that is being asked of you.

Frankly, this huge outburst by Alex was completely unnecessary.

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Airat9000 »

FishSandwich wrote:Okay, I've tried to clean up this topic as best I can, by editing out the hate speeches. One or two posts were pure hate speech, after editing it out there was nothing left, so deleting those posts seemed reasonable.

To be as clear as possible. We're not trying to force anyone to speak in only English, it's okay to speak in any language you want, as long you as provide a translation. That is all that is being asked of you.

allowed to speak 2 languages with the translation?

NONONO
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by NONONO »

FishSandwich wrote:Okay, I've tried to clean up this topic as best I can, by editing out the hate speeches. One or two posts were pure hate speech, after editing it out there was nothing left, so deleting those posts seemed reasonable.

To be as clear as possible. We're not trying to force anyone to speak in only English, it's okay to speak in any language you want, as long as you provide a translation. That is all that is being asked of you.

Ok, thanks for ban!
This has solved all the problems with the decision!
Now I necessarily will follow up support updates for this game all the torrent networks. And the development of a parallel system mods only in Russian. And I will do it in principle!
I hope you will lose very much money on it!
Just reputational losses will be huge for you!
My mods of course you will not see ever.

P.S. I wrote a lot of mods for the top 10 modern games, for a very well-known games on Lua Python C ++. I am very well known in gaming environments. And nowhere and nobody never forbade talk on Russian forums, did not require any translation. You guys are idiots. Apparently in the Czech Republic really ignorant live.

FishSandwich
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FishSandwich »

I think I will let this post stay, to show how the childish behaviour of one person can attempt ruin a community. :) If he was allowed to continue here, it would've escalated to something uncontrollable.

For the record, the ban I gave him was a temporary 3 day ban, for the hate speeches he posted here(nothing else), so he could calm down and think about what has happened.

Thyrann
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Thyrann »

Hey guys.

Wow, i was shocked about this.
Alex I understand your point of view. In a few cases i would agree. I have no problem with russian language. Its a great pity you are leaving, but i am inclined to agree with fish. Still most people using this and 90% of other gaming forum speaks english (even not as a native language). And as far as i know most of programming languages are derived from english.

The only thing asked was to be considerate of other people. Google translator is terrible at translating slovan languages (i am Czech, i know). A quick post about what was written in azbuka would be enough.

Makes me feel sad about enraged feelings. I really liked your mods.

Cheers

ssilk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ssilk »

Airat9000 wrote: allowed to speak 2 languages with the translation?
The sense of this rule is to avoid having threads, that only native speakers can follow. It's not only a rule of politeness.
We created it, cause we had a time, where other language speaking people made parts of the forum completly unreadable.

Fishsandwich and me see our job as moderator to enable communication. Having parts of the forum splitted into other languages is the opposite of that, that undermines our job. And that is the reason, why we are so strict about it.

Nobody of us will say anything about one or two posts, but continually ignoring us must have consequences.
Cool suggestion: Eatable MOUSE-pointers.
Have you used the Advanced Search today?
Need help, question? FAQ - Wiki - Forum help
I still like small signatures...

Plysken
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Plysken »

Download link broken?
The more things change, the more they stay the same --

cartmen180
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by cartmen180 »

Plysken wrote:Download link broken?
As the angry russian mentioned his mods will only be available on a russian website, with russian descriptions. Which kinda defies the point of making mods in my opinion lol. (the point being to bring joy to as many people as possible)
Check out my mods

ykcyc
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by ykcyc »

2administration: well done guys, u ruined a nice job with bureaucracy

he made a perfect start post of pure english
all major announcements where in english as well
english-written questions were answered in english np

while i admit author (a bit) overreacted, u still could use a more flexible approach, eh?

FishSandwich
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FishSandwich »

What exactly are you complaining about? If you think he was banned for posting non-English posts, then you need to reread what has happened here.

ykcyc
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by ykcyc »

consider it a feedback, not a complain

i dont think this thread was useless for english-only-speaking people
author supplied his announcements with english translation, leaving pure chat in russian

do u think it was worth pushing further after first post of complain?

FishSandwich
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FishSandwich »

It is too easy to read through some of this thread and speculate as to what happened, because some posts have been edited or removed, it's impossible to see the full story.

Anyway, I'm going to lock this topic, because it is not productive to have again this discussion here. Also, OP has taken down the links and is apparently not coming back, so the mod will most likely not be supported anymore.

Return to “Mods”