[MOD 0.11.6] - Barrel mod

Topics and discussion about specific mods
psychobarge
Inserter
Inserter

[MOD 0.11.6] - Barrel mod

Post by psychobarge »

This is a very simple mod that add new recipies to fill barrels with all kinds of liquids.

I made it really quick after seeing this post and i did not realised there was already [MOD 0.10.x] Liquid Station Mod that did this. :roll:

Also mine is more simple, does not add any new machine and does not alter the content of the vanilla game.

Nevertheless i post it here anyway... i may update it with migration (edit : done) and big mods like bobmods/Dytech support later

BarrelMod_0.0.2
  • - Added migration
Old releases

n9103
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.11.6] - Barrel mod

Post by n9103 »

Cut and dry versions of vanilla-like features is never a bad thing. :D
Colonel Failure wrote:You can lose your Ecologist Badge quite quickly once you get to the point of just being able to murder them willy-nilly without a second care in the world.

bobingabout
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by bobingabout »

Not that I'm complaining about your mod, freedom of choice is a good thing, etc, but, Most of the fluids in bob's mods are already able to be placed in barrels, or bottles, or canisters (Most, but not all), so you don't really need to add any of the bob's mods fluids in your mod. those that can't be barreled are relatively easy to make anyway.(use only items, or fuilds that can already be barreled.)
Creator of Bob's mods. Expanding your gameplay since version 0.9.8.
I also have a Patreon.

psychobarge
Inserter
Inserter

Post by psychobarge »

bobingabout wrote:Not that I'm complaining about your mod, freedom of choice is a good thing, etc, but, Most of the fluids in bob's mods are already able to be placed in barrels, or bottles, or canisters (Most, but not all), so you don't really need to add any of the bob's mods fluids in your mod. those that can't be barreled are relatively easy to make anyway.(use only items, or fuilds that can already be barreled.)
I did not know that (i don't have use any liquids in your mods yet, i've just started using bobmods)

Anyway i made this mod after a quick vanilla play, for vanilla players ... i may add support for other mods liquids but only if those mods do not do it.

delus
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by delus »

Haha, I just did the same thing(duplicated this mod)... I won't add mine to the mod list but I do find the colored barrels hard to distinguish. I've made barrel icons with fluid icon overlays (
graphics.zip
(39.94 KiB) Downloaded 254 times
) if anyone is interested or you want to add them to your mod feel free.

Cheers,
Delus

Return to “Mods”