[MOD 0.17.x] SeaBlockCleanup

Topics and discussion about specific mods
ickputzdirwech
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

[MOD 0.17.x] SeaBlockCleanup

Post by ickputzdirwech »

Title: SeaBlockCleanup
Short Description: Cleans up some inconsistencies and unnecessary stuff in the Sea Block Mod Pack.
Dependencies: Sea Block, Bob's Electronics, Bob's Library, Bob's Mining, Bob's Revamp, Bob's Logistics, Bob's inserters, Angel's Refining, Angel's Smelting, Science Cost Tweaker, KS Power
Author: ickputzdirwech
Download: https://mods.factorio.com/mod/SeaBlockCleanup

This mod is an addition to the SeaBlock mod pack. It removes mining drills, pumpjacks and equivalent research since they are useless in SeaBlock. Also ads burner inserters as an ingredient for regular inserters instead of an iron plate and an iron gear wheel to make it more consistent. Replaces vanilla concrete and refined concrete with concrete bricks and reinforced concrete bricks from Angel's Smelting and removes the bob valve in favour of the angels valves.

Known issue:
Vanilla concrete and refined concrete items are not migrated. In order to change them to concrete bricks or reinforced concrete bricks you have to place them down and mine them.

It is the first mod I have ever made and it is actually the first time I programmed at all. Please contact me if you have any kind of feedback.
Mods: Shortcuts for 1.1, ick's Sea Block, ick's vanilla tweaks
Tools: Atom language pack
Text quickly seems cold and unfriendly. Be careful how you write and interpret what others have written.
- A reminder for me and all who read what I write

Return to “Mods”