Attachments
newsss.png
newsss.png (21.84 KiB) Viewed 6865 times

Solinya
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.17] Industrial Revolution

Post by Solinya »

Krastorio holds the IR/Krastorio compatibility patch. It looks like someone has already reported it to the Krastorio devs.

Update: And it's fixed. Grab Krastorio Legacy 1.4.45.

Jorn86
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Jorn86 »

The new Watchtower has a bug. When it's fueled by inserter, it fills up with fuel immediately, as if the inserter has infinite speed. The fuel is actually taken from the belt, but it's instant.

I have Burner Leech installed in addition to IR, so that might make a difference, but I'm not seeing this with any other entity that takes fuel from a belt.

edit: Well, it gets weirder. Now, the bug doesn't happen, but Burner Leech also fails to fill entities with fuel from other entities. And I don't think I did anything to cause that change.

Deadlock989
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Deadlock989 »

Jorn86 wrote: ↑
Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:31 am
The new Watchtower has a bug.
No, it doesn't. What the Burner Leech mod does is its own business.

Jorn86
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Jorn86 »

Deadlock989 wrote: ↑
Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:07 pm
Then why does it only happen with the Watchtower, not with any other entities?

Stargateur
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Stargateur »

Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:15 pm
Deadlock989 wrote: ↑
Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:07 pm
Why not ? I don't know the detail but a bug in "burner leech" can be trigger only on watchtower that often why there is bug, some strange case you didn't think of.

Also your description of the bug is unclear.
Last edited by Stargateur on Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Jorn86
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Jorn86 »

I'm not sure I can make much of that sentence. If something is unclear, please tell me what and I can elaborate.

Stargateur
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Stargateur »

Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:37 pm
I'm not sure I can make much of that sentence. If something is unclear, please tell me what and I can elaborate.
Your edit:
Well, it gets weirder. Now, the bug doesn't happen, but Burner Leech also fails to fill entities with fuel from other entities. And I don't think I did anything to cause that change.

Mehve
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Mehve »

Got to say, really loving this mod. Been gone since 0.15, was looking forward to a lot of the refinements since then, but I already ran through the bucket list - multi-rocket/minute launching, DIY balancers, circuit games, etc. Figured I'd give an overhaul mod a try this time around. After recovering from a mild aneurysm brought on by trying to make sense of pymods, I gave this a shot.

Really hits a sweat spot between being more complex and engaging, yet still logically laid out. The miscellaneous parts like rods, tubes, pistons, etc "make sense" for what they're needed for, and the increased complexity gives more weight to each building you create. The progression through ages is nice, but the new units (i.e. burner assemblers, etc) keep things from feeling too restrictive early on. And the miners are absolutely sexy as hell. Seriously, love them.

Deadlock989
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Deadlock989 »

Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:15 pm
I have no clue. Ask the mod's author. It's got nothing to do with IR, which has its own burner leech option in settings (the one Wube introduced in 0.17).
Mehve wrote: ↑
Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:03 pm
Got to say, really loving this mod. Been gone since 0.15, was looking forward to a lot of the refinements since then, but I already ran through the bucket list - multi-rocket/minute launching, DIY balancers, circuit games, etc. Figured I'd give an overhaul mod a try this time around. After recovering from a mild aneurysm brought on by trying to make sense of pymods, I gave this a shot.

Really hits a sweat spot between being more complex and engaging, yet still logically laid out. The miscellaneous parts like rods, tubes, pistons, etc "make sense" for what they're needed for, and the increased complexity gives more weight to each building you create. The progression through ages is nice, but the new units (i.e. burner assemblers, etc) keep things from feeling too restrictive early on. And the miners are absolutely sexy as hell. Seriously, love them.
You're very welcome.

Sopel
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Sopel »

Started playing with this mod today. I can only say one thing.

And seeing momo is interested in these, and has a mod on top of IR&Krastorio the future is looking bright.

andreinafactory
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by andreinafactory »

I'm having a problem setting up acid washing. The "diluted sulphuric acid" recipe increases the fluid by 20% (500 water + 100 sulphuric acid = 600) but the water filtration plant only decreases the "dirty water" by 5%. (that's as best as I can figure out how to word that sentence :D ) If I then feed that cleaned water back into the "diluted sulphuric acid" eventually I end up filling my water pipes to capacity and the factory halts.

Since I can't destroy the water, should I be feeding the extra water into another factory?

Edit: I just found the previous comment about making the sulphuric acid locally since it uses water.

mrvn
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mrvn »

BoulderSteve wrote: ↑
Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:13 pm
I want to start off by saying I love the mod. The amount of thought and work and design talent that went into making this incredible. Thank you VERY much for making this available for us to play.

I'm on my second base and I am getting to late game so I'm starting to implement the acid washing (great idea!) to help with the later game ratios.

I can't seem to get it to work right, however. Any help would be appreciated. Take a look at the setup below. Since all the machines take 1.6 seconds, I'll call that one cycle. To start, the two chemical plants take in a total of 1000 units of water and 200 units of acid, making 1200 units of diluted acid. The next cycle the 12 ore washing plants take in the 1200 units of acid and produce 1200 units of dirty water. Next cycle, the water filtration plants convert that 1200 units of dirty water into 1140 units of clean water. This leaves a net gain of 140 units of water per cycle. The discussion on this so far has talked about the fact that the filtration plants remove liquid from the system, but that only accounts for 60 units of liquid out of the 200 added by the sulfuric acid.

Any hints on how to proceed would be greatly appreciated. I can't see how any circuits can change this basic calculation.
I think the previous discussion was about the normal washing, there you have a loss of water. Maybe if you combine normal and acid washing you can balance it to be water neutral. Otherwise just dump the water in a hole.

QWERTY128BITS
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by QWERTY128BITS »

I try to find this: Why cant I plant the sapling and help to grow a forest? There are a way to do?

Stimpatch
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Stimpatch »

QWERTY128BITS wrote: ↑
Fri Dec 20, 2019 1:48 am
I try to find this: Why cant I plant the sapling and help to grow a forest? There are a way to do?
They need to go into a greenhouse, and you need like 20 or so to start the first grow cycle.

Solinya
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Solinya »

Stimpatch wrote: ↑
Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:57 am
They need to go into a greenhouse, and you need like 20 or so to start the first grow cycle.
Just 10.

QWERTY128BITS
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by QWERTY128BITS »

Solinya wrote: ↑
Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:40 am
Just 10.
I dont want more wood. I want help with pollution. And maybe avoid bitter walk easy to my base...

Solinya
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Solinya »

Then look at efficiency modules and air filters. I haven’t damaged a single tree with pollution in my current play-through and I’m working through the Chrome Age. Preventing it from being generated helps slow evolution down as well.

Kyralessa
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Kyralessa »

Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:18 pm
Solinya wrote: ↑
Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:40 am
Just 10.
I dont want more wood. I want help with pollution. And maybe avoid bitter walk easy to my base...
There are plenty of mods that can do that. Just not this one.

Deadlock989
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Deadlock989 »

Electric foresters have a minor air cleaning effect.

Return to β€œMods”